Trying to Get Pregnant

Monday WTO 9/18

2»

Re: Monday WTO 9/18

• *visiting from tww* :)
    @kiwi2628  No way!  I am so sorry. :/   Definitely poor timing.  Other than that news, how was the birthday dinner?  
    @nitnat007  FX for timing this month for you!  Have you heard from YH?  What is the latest?
    @MrsMiller8588  Yes, we want to visit New Zealand & Australia too!
    @darkstar42  GL with the HSG test tomorrow.  Keep us posted. <3
    @ajsanders-2  Yay that it is almost vacation!  What do you all have planned?
    @izza2  Your "waydtgku" made me laugh...I will be doing that soon! haha
    @canucklehead123  Yaaas!  Please let me know if you plan a yacht sailing trip like that...sounds fabulous! :)
    @lurvleybunchococonuts  FX to get in some good timing my friend.
    @krashke  Hope the happy hour was fun!  What do you usually prefer to order/drink?
    @jrm_14  Noooo!  Don't leave the WTO waiting room just as I'm about to get off the bench and come in!  :p  
  • Loading the player...
  • @dukestar5 - Keeping my FX that you don't end up over here with us! *hugs*
    @josie12367 - School is school, lol. Classes are okay, but I don't like my clinical instructor, but, me not liking someone is nothing new. :tongue:

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Sorry I didn't come back yesterday. I was so tired and didn't function well towards the end of the day. 

@Skilled Sailor I have tried Melatonin in the past and find it keeps me drowsy through the next day as well. I may have to just bite the bullet and try it again though. Thanks!

@lurvleybunchofcoconuts Thanks! I am the same way, I really need my sleep or I am a real grouch! I feel bad for the people around me lol

@dukestar5 They are in Turks and Caicos atm, doubtful he will be making it home anytime soon. 

@josie12367 I may have to check "you me her" out. I am always looking out for show ideas, especially with MH gone. I think that is where my sleep issues are stemming from as well unfortunately. There is a fair amount of stress surrounding this trip and the adjustments have been a little more trying. Last night was better though. Thanks!

• @dukestar5 yes, I will call you when I've won the lottery lol!!
    @josie12367 I was so grumpy yesterday due to the coffee -> tea transfer.  I'm sticking with it but dang I miss that coffee.  Before TTC I was drinking 4 cups a day and was constantly stressed out, constantly worrying, my hands would shake etc...so I feel that cutting down on the coffee was a general health necessity for me rather than a TTC thing (but I think it definitely helps here too).
    BabyFruit Ticker