what did your toddler say about the new baby? — The Bump
Babies: 0 - 3 Months

what did your toddler say about the new baby?

Hey Bumpies, 

We know kids say the darndest things—especially when it comes to a baby sibling!

Can you recall something funny your toddler said about his or her new sib? Maybe your first-born thought baby was there only for a visit. Or maybe he or she had some strong opinions about the way baby cries, eats or sleeps.

Whatever was said, if it gave you a chuckle, please share it with us! We might even use it in a future article. Thank you!

Re: what did your toddler say about the new baby?

• When I was pregnant my son was fascinated by my growing tummy, and whenever he saw a small baby he would pull me towards it saying "our baby, our baby" and he'd look at my belly and back to the stranger's baby thinking it was mine. 
    miley_prue
  • DS is almost 7 and the new baby is quite a stretch away from being here...not due until 10-29. But he keeps asking when I'm going to the hospital so that they can take his babies out. I've explained there's only one baby and it needs a lot more time inside me to grow just like he did, lol but he insists he's going to tell my mom if I don't go right away to get his "babies" taken out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • dory69dory69
    First Comment Photogenic

Many thanks for your input.

kissanime

• so cute!
  • kathyniakathynia
    First Comment Photogenic
    hm.. hello sister
  • Mine have all been very happy and  excited about their impending sibling.
  • stacemomstacemom
    Second Anniversary 10 Comments 5 Love Its Photogenic
    my son is a very loving brother to her little sister.
  • It's so interesting topic!
  • elsastarkelsastark
    First Comment
    My son is 4, he wants to name a brother Kevin and a sister Lasagna Reliptica!!! ...??!