May 2018 Moms

Thursday ticker change!

I didn't see a post yet, sorry if I'm stepping on someone's toes!

Your "ticker change day" is the day you switch over to being another full week pregnant (ie: 5 weeks instead of 4 weeks and 6 days).

If your EDD is 5/3, 5/10, 5/17, 5/24, or 5/31, this is for you! 

1.  How far along are you?  How big is baby?

2.  How are you feeling?
3.  Any appointments coming up?

4.  Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: what's your favorite thing about fall?

Re: Thursday ticker change!

• 1.  How far along are you?  How big is baby? 5 weeks, no clue because I just can't with the fruits anymore

2.  How are you feeling?
    I felt pretty gross all weekend and Monday, but I've been feeling good since. I know it's flameworthy, but I hate it. I wish I was sick. I've had both kinds of first tri and I just much prefer sick. I had a miscarriage in January and this is my first PGAL so I think I'm overanalyzing even more than usual because my only miscarriage symptom was that my symptoms went away (much later in first tri but still). I just need to tell myself that I am only 5 weeks pregnant and there's plenty of time for this to ramp up.
    Not till early Oct.

I got nothing

5. GTKY: what's your favorite thing about fall?  Totally one of those pumpkin fanatics. Had pumpkin cheesecake ice cream last night. nom nom nom.

• 1.  How far along are you?  How big is baby?

7 weeks. Baby is the size of a blueberry.
    2.  How are you feeling?

Awful. Nausea is insane and nothing tastes or smells good. Had horrible headaches the past few days and I'm absolutely exhausted all the time. 

September 19th. Next Tuesday. I'll be 7w5d hoping to talk my Dr. into an ultrasound. 

Just tired of feeling like total crap. Hoping this eases up soon so I can enjoy this pregnancy. 

Definitely cider and doughnuts.

• Loading the player...
     7 weeks/Blueberry or a standard D20

2.  How are you feeling?
    Fecking exhausted. I feel like I've just come off a three day bender, I have a fever, and I was hit by a truck. (So not great) Being awake is painful, but laying around is murder for my RLS. 

Not yet. /sigh/ The hurricane knocked out power for the birthing center do I'm waiting til next week before I allow myself to think they're ignoring me.

I'm miserable and I hate being pregnant. I was hoping this time it would feel differently, but it still sucks.

American Horrir Story. Pumpkin everything. (Not pumpkin spice though, because ew) Halloween

• I hope in two weeks I am as miserable as you seven weekers. Can't believe I'm saying that.
  • 1.  How far along are you?  How big is baby? 7 weeks, blueberry

2.  How are you feeling?
    Pretty rough. Nausea is getting worse each day and the exhaustion is really kicking me hard.
    Tuesday the 19th! It'll probably just be bloodwork, but I'm hoping to go ahead and schedule the first US. New doctor from when I had my DD, so not sure what to expect to be the same or different yet.

I almost lost what little breakfast I managed to nibble on this morning at work. (Now that the nausea has passed, I'm pigging out on my lunch) It'll be interesting keeping this pregnancy a secret at work if I have to not-so-quietly upchuck and not go home "with a stomach bug". Seriously, I can't throw up discretely.

5. GTKY: what's your favorite thing about fall? Cooler weather, jackets, boots, blankets, bonfires, Halloween, and Thanksgiving!

BFP 9/11/13   EDD 5/21/14   MC 9/20/13  <3
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 2/25/14   EDD 11/5/14   BD 11/4/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

BFP 8/26/17  EDD  5/5/18
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I hope in two weeks I am as miserable as you seven weekers. Can't believe I'm saying that.
    I understand that. With my first pregnancy I was convinced I was going to lose J at any time because I never had morning sickness.
  • ivyvines6 said:
    I hope in two weeks I am as miserable as you seven weekers. Can't believe I'm saying that.
    I understand that. With my first pregnancy I was convinced I was going to lose J at any time because I never had morning sickness.

My first was totally the same! Then I was pretty miserable my second (constant nausea but not puking). Third I didn't miscarry until 11 weeks (well probably before but I found out then) and I don't really remember. Just being paranoid but my husband doesn't get it. He is trying to be supportive, but ya know, he's never been pregnant!

6 weeks, sweet pea.

2.  How are you feeling?

Exhausted! Sore, achy watermelon boobs. Lots of nausea but only one episode of vomiting so I'll count that as a blessing for now.

I have my first appointment Monday the 18th! I'm so excited, I can't wait!

Annoyed at mobile bumping and the amount of time it is taking me to post this! Rave, it's "spirit week" at work and today is 80s day so I'm wearing a tutu with maternity leggings and I couldn't be any happier about it!

I'm your average basic chick. I love pumpkin spice, apple picking, hay rides, pumpkin picking and carving, Halloween, fall candles, etc. Maternity leggings and giant sweaters are going to be my entire wardrobe soon and I'm thrilled! Minus the Uggs. No Uggs for me.

6 weeks- sweet pea
    2.  How are you feeling?
    .  Nauseous to the extreme- it's really hard to eat anything. I tried B6 and Unisom the other night, and the unisom made me unbelievably groggy. I was completely out of it at work- which is not good because I'm a teacher. It was horrible- never again. So I'm hoping just the B6 will help? 
    Sept 29. Looking forward to it!

When I got in my car after work, I felt something tickling my neck- I brushed it off and it was a ROACH. Then it got away and hid in my car and I had to drive home. Through traffic. It was horrific. I managed to find the little monster when I got to the kids school at least, so hopefully it's a one time event.

The smell outside in the fall when the leaves are changing. Maybe it's rotting leaves or something, but whatever it is I LOVE it. 
     7 weeks- Blueberry

2.  How are you feeling? 

Better today than I've felt most of my pregnancy! Maybe the relief of having my first appt and us behind me has alleviated some symptoms! 

Had my first today! 12 week appt scheduled for 10/19. 

Excited to join y'all in May and this new ticker change but slightly bummed that I'm not as far along as I thought! Have to totally readjust to turning over a new week on a Thursday as opposed to Sunday now! 

FOOTBALL! 

• 1.  How far along are you?  How big is baby? 5 weeks, Appleseed 

2.  How are you feeling? Emotional and exhausted. And my boobs hurt. 
    3.  Any appointments coming up? Early October is my first ultrasound 

4.  Rants/raves/questions? DH and I fought tonight about housework and how he didn't do any of it while I was in Florida, proceeds to tell me he is going to do everything and gets mad if I help. I know I shouldn't complain about this but my pregnant self is more annoyed that now he is telling me what I can and can't do. *sigh* none of this would have bothered me so much a couple weeks ago.

5. GTKY: what's your favorite thing about fall? Cider and sweatshirts 

• lscal20lscal20 member
    edited September 2017

1.  How far along are you?  How big is baby? 4 weeks / poppyseed / grain of sea salt

2.  How are you feeling? 
    blah. Ready for bed at noon everyday which sucks cause my work day doesn't e an start til 2. Mild ms on and off. Peeing a lot.
    betas rechecked in 10 days, ultrasound around 6 weeks, appointment around 8 weeks

all I wanna do is sleep, but I have 2 toddlers

5. GTKY: what's your favorite thing about fall? everything! The weather, clothes, pumpkins, haunted houses, decor, fall colors, leaves changing!

BabyFruit Ticker

June '14 February Siggy Challenge
    Picture of DH and I on top of Mayan ruins, Altun Ha, in Belize

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @k5678 you could not have paid me enough to get back in that car!!!  OMG I would have flipped out.  

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Had my first appointment today and his math pushes my due date back a couple days. But, his program uses a 28 day cycle and I'm normally a 25 day cycler. So, until my dating scan next month, I'll keep the Thursday ticker change, but if the u/s says different, I guess I'll be switching days!
    BFP 9/11/13   EDD 5/21/14   MC 9/20/13  <3
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 2/25/14   EDD 11/5/14   BD 11/4/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

BFP 8/26/17  EDD  5/5/18
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers