R/R:
CS/Q:
GTKY:

Re: WTO Tuesday 9/12

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/7
    CD: 14
    WAYDTGKU: acronyms
    R/R: Trying to be less ranty. Rave - I have coffee and that makes me happy.
    GTKY: LOVE this GTKY :) Mine is: Seaside Dogs Kitchen lol :)

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    Lurking to say @lurvleybunchococonuts I have a competing food truck - seaside dogs cafe
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  3/4+1NTNP
    CD:

WAYDTGP:

R/R: I can't find my portable phone charger, which I NEED to find before the weekend.  Today, otherwise, I'm in a good mood.  I'm motivated this week to make healthy lifestyle choices. 
    GTKY:  Big Mama's Donut Taqueria
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I hear you on trying to be less ranty. That's my goal for the week. :)
    @jrm_14 Love your food truck name. I'm spending way too much timing thinking about what a donut taqueria might sell.

Month/Cycle: 7/7
    CD: 1
    WAYDTGKU: Currently, bleeding. Eventually: bbt, cm, opks, pnvs, green tea, acupuncture.
    R/R: Rant - It's cd 1. 'nuf said. Rave - This isn't much of a rave, but the best I can do today is to be grateful that I have medical insurance that will cover IF testing and a doctor willing to order the necessary tests. I go in for cd 3 bw on Thursday, and hopefully will be able to schedule an hsg for Monday or Tuesday.
    CS/Q: Nothing to see here yet.
    GTKY: Badass Burger Kitchen
  • Options
    M/c: 2/2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: bloating + dress pants = the worst! rave-I'm having pumpkin pie pop-tarts for breakfast #adult

GTKY: Pimp Salad Deli...hmmm questionable 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5
    CD: 5
    WAYDTGKU: All the things
    R/R: Took a slight break from TB, but other than that nothing much going on.
    CS/Q: Nada
    GTKY: Rolling WanTon Deli
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • Options
    @darkstar42 sorry about your CD1 but I'm glad you're able to move forward with your testing and hopefully get some direction!
    *TW LC*

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 9/10
    WAYDTGKU: maybe HIO if DH can rally next week (he had knee surgery yesterday) 
    R/R: Got a library card yesterday :) also having an AF from hell and bled on my pants. At Work today and worried about DH. He was running a little fever when I left this morning. He's also home with two dogs so I'm worried he's gonna try to do too much. 
    CS/Q: not temping this month
    GTKY: Southern Lobster Roll Taqueria 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I need to work on being less ranty as well! 

@jrm_14 share some motivation for healthy choices with me :)

@darkstar42 I like your rave :) my insurance also covers some IF testing and treatment, but I have a separate deductible for it of $500 and my CD3 bw alone almost met my deductible! It's crazy!! Will DH also be getting a SA done? Or have you already covered that base? 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: All the things here soon. Still spotting...

R/R:  No rants...I was able to get my lawn work done today. It felt good. Hopefully it's the last time of the season seeing as it's getting cool here quickly. 

CS/Q: Nothing to see!

GTKY: Greasy Vegan Cantina <<Diggin' it!

On mobile, so no tags, but sorry for everyone coming from TWW. Hope AF leaves soon! Loving everyone's foodie names!
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    CD: 9
    WAYDTGKU: HIO, OPK (eventually), Prenatal, Temp
    R/R: All the raves - Orlando airport and disney are open for business and I can't wait to go tomorrow!!!

CS/Q: Nada. Just having some fun with hubs before I ditch him for disney. But still early in my cycle. Apparently mine have decided to be on the long side and I come home on CD14.

GTKY: Bun WonTon Grill

• Options
    @krashke Thanks for the support, friend! Also, your breakfast sounds amazing.
    @MrsMiller8588 I hope YH is doing well today and doesn't overdo it! Yikes at the separate deductible for IF! Now I need to check and see if that's the case for my insurance as well. We have already had MH's SA done, and things mostly look good there. Morphology is a bit low, but the other numbers look good enough that my ob/gyn and acupuncturist both thought it wouldn't be an issue.
    @josie12367 Good for you for getting your yard work done! That's always a good feeling.
  • Options
    @nimmle what is even going on in that gif!?!! Have fun at Disney!!!
    @darkstar42 sorry about the cd1, sending support for you as you move forward with testing.

WAYDTGKU: All the things
    R/R: Rave: AF seems to be on her way out....I'm gunna try this no ranting thing as well.

CS/Q: Nothing to see
    GTKY: Badass Burgers Taqueria ... makes sense.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @canucklehead123 The wonton soup one? That's in reaction to my GTKY name. I searched Wonton on Giphy and was the first one that came up  :D
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts. How do you take your coffee ? I found one of my favorite mugs yesterday that had been misplaced for about 2 weeks (seem a theme with me misplacing items, yet? :D )
    @darkstar42. ((hugs))  Sorry for CD1. Glad you have insurance and are able to get be this week.  And Donut tacos?!  Apprarently there is now such a thing:  

@krashke I almost used that GIF today!  Hooray for pumpkin pie pop tarts.  I'm in love with Maurices "smart fit"dress pants.  So comfy!  
    @MrsMiller8588.  Sorry for your pants :(  Hope your H is doing okay & takes it easy today. My motivation: half my pants don't fit, I want to lose weight before someone tells me to, and I'm tired of crying about my weight :|  sooo.......
    @josie12367. Yay for (hopefully) last lawn work of the season!  What do you have planned for today?  And greasy vegan food sounds yum!
    @ninmle. As nasty as your GTKY gif is, how exciting for your Disney trip!!!  :D. Have so much fun! 

• Options
    @jrm_14 I'm just not sure how I feel about donut tacos. Also, I wanted to say that my motivation for trying to lose weight is the same as yours. My pants don't fit (I actually had to run out and buy dress pants in a larger size for work!) and I'm tired of being so grumpy about it. Let's lose those pounds!
  • Options
    @jrm_14 and @darkstar42 I have the same problems! No pants fit  :/ I guess I just need to turn my bad attitude and whining into motivation! 

@darkstar42 Glad you already have his results and they look good! I knew about my separate deductible, but didn't think it applied to the bloodwork so I was a little surprised! I haven't received my bill for my HSG yet, but hoping it's low because the deductible should be met! 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options
    jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited September 2017
    @darkstar42. @MrsMiller8588 Maybe this is a discussion for healthy habits buuuuuttttt.....  I really do find it helpful when I set goals like "3 water bottles a day" rather than "drink less soda/coffee/tea" or "hit steps goal 5 days a week" rather than "be more active."  It makes it SO much more rewarding for me to track and say YES , I *am* meeting goals.  
    Eta tags
  • Options
    @jrm_14 <3 the gifs! GL searching for your charger.  Lol, a donut taqueria sounds interesting. And I usually drink my coffee black, like my soul.  Lol, but I indulge in an occasional flavored creamer or a fancy Starbucks coffee. Glad you found your missing mug!  I imagine there's a cat on it :D How do you do your coffee? 
    @darkstar42 I feel like attempting to be less ranty is an ongoing goal lol.  Sorry about CD1, but yay for CD3 testing and getting things rolling!  I would totally go to a place called "Badass Burger Kitchen"
    @kashke Hmm... what sort of sandwiches would a Pimp Salad Deli sell? Lol @ the gif & rant.  Pumpkin pie pop-tarts sounds pretty awesome.
    @Mrsmiller8588 Sorry to hear about YH's knee surgery!  I hope he recovers quickly.  Boo @ AF on the pants, HATE when that happens. Woah your GTKY answer is so many things mashed into one LMAO.  
    @josie12367 Good work getting your lawn taken care of :)  Hmm... I'm scratching my head trying to figure out how one would make vegan food greasy... I guess deep fry all the vegetables?  That'd be good.  Yummm deep fried mushrooms, fried cauliflower, fried green beans.  Okay, I get it now.  I'm 100% on board with this idea.
    @nimmle YAY! Glad to hear that you'll be able to make it to FL for your trip.  Any word on hurricane Jose? HAHA, <3 the gif
    @canucklehead123 yay! Join the no rant train :) Glad AF seems to be heading out!

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    GTKY:Month/Cycle:14/13

CD:9

WAYDTGKU:BBT,CM,OPK,HIO

R/R: Our older dog is not feeling well today, he`s been having one off days for the past 3 months
    he go`s for needles soon so we`ll talk to the vet about it then.

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: balls cheese steak brasserie
  • Options
    jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited September 2017
    @lurvleybunchococonuts. I seriously lol'd at your black soul.  Surprisingly, it does not have a cat in it! I counted- I have 9 cat coffee cups & 1 caticorn water cup.  There maybe more hiding in my car  :#

Eta oh, and I like sugar or honey in my coffee.  I love PSLs from anywhere, but especially Caribou.  

• Options
    @jrm_14 I vote for the term "mewnicorn" instead of "caticorn". I have knee socks with mewnicorns on them, and I can't wait til the weather cools enough to wear them. Also, you are so right about setting specific goals. My main one right now is "go to the gym three times per week."
    @MrsMiller8588 I checked after posting, and it doesn't look like I have a separate deductible. IF testing and treatment (but not IVF) is covered at 80% up to 5k per year. We'll see how all of this bw and the hsg get coded. I think I've spent more on medical testing and treatment this year than in the rest of my life put together, between my neck issues and starting IF testing.
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Yep, I'm totally enjoying my food truck name. And now I want a burger for lunch. @nimmle's gif may have put me off wontons permanently though... :)
    @Stargazer1lily Sorry your pup is under the weather! I hope he starts feeling better soon.
  • Options
    krash_krash_ member
    edited September 2017
    @jrm_14 where are you from!? I feel like only people in the Twin Cities would say they like Caribou better than Starbucks! I am one of the few that isn't a big Caribou fan. 
    *TW LC*

• Options
    @krashke I think Caribou is better!! Except I only do half pumps if I get a specialty drink. But hands down black coffee at caribou is better than Starbucks!!  Although I think I would choose Dunn Bros over both :) 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Options
    @jrm_14 you're using a non-cat mug? Are you feeling okay? I'm worried about you girl ;)
    Re: Starbucks vs Caribou - Honestly I don't think I've ever had Caribou Coffee.  And just to clarify when I mention Starbucks it's unanimous for any coffee I didn't brew myself :D but usually I don't get straight "coffee" from coffee shops cause if I'm paying for it it's gonna be some crazy flavored latte or a mocha or a cappuccino or something.

@darkstar42 even with how disturbing that gif was, I still love be some wontons.  I'm always wary about what kind of meat are in them, but they're SO GOOD!

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @darkstar42. I use caticorn/mewnicorn interchangably!   <3. I have some mewnicorn socks, too! Nice job on your specific goals.  Get it, girl!

@krashke @MrsMiller8588. I currently live in Missouri.  I spent as summer in Rochester after high school and fell in love there.  

@lurvleybunchococonuts. If someone else is making my coffee, I'm going all out, too!  I have an iced almond milk PSL today.   I forgot to ask for decaf, so I'm going to be all wired until 2am.  
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3
    CD: 2
    WAYDTGKU: "Love me like you do, love me like you do. Touch me like you do, touch me like you do."
    R/R: Nothing too rant worthy, other than it being CD 2. We have a super hectic week, and the Air Force Ball this weekend, so that's something to look forward to. 
    CS/Q:  not much to see, it's only day 2
    GTKY: Seaside Burgers Cafe

@jrm_14 any luck on the charger front? If I can't find a charger and need it for a trip, I have been know to amazon prime on to my destination. 
    @krashke I don't believe I will be patronizing Pimp Salad Deli...

And I'll weigh in on the Caribou vs Starbucks conversation, I typically am a Starbucks drink. But, when Caribou has Amy's Blend out in October, I try to go there 
    (part of the profits for Amy's Blend go to a cancer support nonprofit).  Amy was one of their first roastmasters who died of breast cancer in 1995 and was one of my mom's high school friends. 

TTGP October siggy 

***TW Living child and loss mentioned***

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    13 March 2017: Loss at 4+6

• Options
    *lurking from TWW*
    @darkstar42 Sorry AF showed up! GL with testing though. Hope it all goes well. 
    @MrsMiller8588 Hope YH is doing better soon. Knee surgery is tough. 

• Options
    @jrm_14  Excellent use of gifs!

@darkstar42 Sorry about CD1.  Good luck with the testing this week!

@krashke  Bloating and dress pants does suck.  Your pumpkin pie pop tarts sound delicious!!

@mrsmiller8588  How is your DH doing after his knee surgery?  Is his pain okay?

@josie12367  Yay for lawn work!  

@nimmle OMG have so much fun on your trip!!  And we are food truck twins!

@stargazerlily hope your doggie is okay!  Andy  have the best food truck name!

• Options
    CD: 17 (I have long cycles)
    WAYDTGKU:  Benched but still checking CM and charting symptoms
    R/R:  No rants today.  Raves:  got to go for a nice long walk with my dog and should be a nice relaxing evening of TV, puzzle and wine!
    CS/Q: Nothin.
    GTKY:  Bun WonTon Grill