March 2018 Moms
Options

Why My SO is Awesome/Not so Awesome - 9/9

Is your SO driving you nuts?  Vent away.

Is your SO the best ever?  Tell us more!

Me: 30 H: 30
Dx: PCOS
Married: June 2013
TTC#1: January 2015
BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
TTC#2: June 2017
BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18

Re: Why My SO is Awesome/Not so Awesome - 9/9

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Omfg H had an attitude all effing day yesterday... Definitely starting his man period. I am not here for that shit. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mine has a cold and will not stop complaining. He refuses to take any medicine for it, too. Gtfo with that nonsense.
  • Options
    @HappyMonkey817 man colds are the worst :neutral:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DH is downstairs right now building me a drop zone to put all of our sh*t. Of course that means he's using power tools during nap time but as long as DD keeps sleeping he'll remain on my good list. 
  • Options
    All he's been doing for like 2 weeks straight is playing video games. I get no attention, no affection. The logical side of me knows he is just trying to live it up as much as he can before the baby comes but the emotional side of me just wants love and affection and I'm not getting any. I don't even get cuddles at night because he stays up until 3am playing his games. We haven't had sex in like 2 weeks and I'm wondering if he doesn't find me attractive now that I'm starting to get pudgy around the middle? Or if me being pregnant just kills the mood for him? I just want my husband back.  :/
  • Options
    Could it be stress, @sarahhedger7?
  • Options
    @HappyMonkey817 That was my DH week before last. He was so pouty and mopey and I just wanted to yell at him "I've felt like total sh*t for the past 2 months; lock it up!" Men are such babies when they're sick.

Ugh my H has been out of town since Tuesday for a conference, and decided to spend the weekend with his brother in Denver on his way back. He forgot to call me yesterday when his flight landed, and didn't answer when I called last night. I called him when I got off of work today (and then his brother, since he didn't answer) and he called me back like "What's wrong?! Is everything ok?" Dude, everything's fine, but I expect you to check in with me! Plus I'm super hormonal and irritated today and just wanted to bitch for a second and he just didn't seem to get it and I finally just told him I'd talk to him later. Then I cried for about 15 minutes. Even if he doesn't get why I'm being crazy I want him to pretend!  :D

• Options
    @LiveNLove44 Yes, it's our first. I know he probably is stressed but I hope you're right. I feel like I've lost my husband to his damn virtual reality. 
  • Options
    All he's been doing for like 2 weeks straight is playing video games. I get no attention, no affection. The logical side of me knows he is just trying to live it up as much as he can before the baby comes but the emotional side of me just wants love and affection and I'm not getting any. I don't even get cuddles at night because he stays up until 3am playing his games. We haven't had sex in like 2 weeks and I'm wondering if he doesn't find me attractive now that I'm starting to get pudgy around the middle? Or if me being pregnant just kills the mood for him? I just want my husband back.  :/
    You are not alone.  My DH  is doing the same thing.  Playing video games Until late at night, and early in the morning when its usually our sexy time.  I've tried talking to him about it,  and he says he doesn't know why. Not much i can do about it other than try talking to him.  Have you tried talking to your DH?
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Options
    @mamaof5already Oh yeah, I've tried talking to him. He shuts me out about it. I guess I just need to give him some space.. 
  • Options
    @sarahhedger7 That's my hubby too but on this tangent about making more money. So he's been up all night trying to find ways for more income. Which is cool, but not at the expense of intimacy....
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We live in the same town as my hubby's family. Normally this isn't a problem because we all have jobs and our own lives. We spoke to my MIL this morning (11:45am) about going to a free cultural festival together with DD. We were very specific that we couldn't go until after 2 because DD and I needed a nap (she was still awake and has been resisting nap time). We put DD down and I laid down and next thing I know, DH is waking me up to say his mom showed up unannounced and woke DD up so we could go to the festival. She showed up at like 1:50 even though we told her we'd contact her when we were ready to go because I'm most nauseous right after waking and need some time for my antinausea meds to kick in. So we ended up leaving way earlier than I intended and I felt like crap. But he didn't think it was a problem. It wasn't his nap that got interrupted. Mostly just annoyed (and exhausted). 
  • Options
    @mdfarmchick it looks great!! I did a bunch of cleaning out and organizing this weekend...definitely already nesting!