Trying to Get Pregnant

FFFC 9/8

2»

Re: FFFC 9/8

• @SkilledSailor I AW my food all the time on social media but it's usually super rich and fattening lol - I am currently gorging on a bowl of homemade sausage gravy and biscuits. I am an amazing cook and it's the one thing I brag about freely, mostly because I make enough to share and expect hearty praise.

@jsnakehole ditto - love me some gossip and drama. Gonna check out May 18 now, actually! I hope no one erased anything interesting! I love drama at work, too, as long as I'm not involved. DW used to work in a hotbed of drama and I looooooved her stories. They were amazing. She'd introduce me to her colleagues and it was so much fun meeting them and experiencing the crazy firsthand. But now her job is tame. While I'm glad it's stress-free for her I do miss the nightly tales that seemed to get weirder over time.
  • @wishiwaspreggo That to me is different. I meant more the people who are all "look at how healthy I'm eating, I'm better than you" <- usually not their exact words. But it's the first time they've made a healthy meal in ages. If you've got a talent, you should share it! And by share it I mean please cook for me.