Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTF Wednesday 9/6

What is really rustling your jimmies today?

Me: 28 DH: 29
Married: 6/2016
TTC #1: 12/2016
Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

Re: WTF Wednesday 9/6

• Options
    Selfish thread starting (STS). 

Just spent $80 on copies at Staples because copy access isn't so great at my new school. 

On the bright side, I have my homework, math benchmark, and parent letter copied. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    The stapler on our copy machine broke just as the semester is starting and we all need to copy our syllabi. I do not want to staple 36 syllabi by hand (yes, I know I'm lazy, but I'm still grumpy about it).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hubby and I are supposed to go away for four days just the two of us to Fort Lauderdale the first week of October...... why hurricanes why
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @Saratiff - I'm sorry to hear that!  Are you guys still going?  Omg... literally as I'm typing this I just remembers our close friends left for their honeymoon today to go to Florida! I didn't even connect the dots that they were going there during the hurricane!  Yikes!
  • Options
    @Saratiff My sister and her family are on their boat down in Fort Lauderdale. I hear you, hurricanes suck. Hope you guys still get to have your trip!
  • Options
    To trying to record yourself speak for a project, getting five minutes into it and f'ing sneezing! Three times! Ugh...Damn you sniffles!

^^ Seriously insignificant compared to y'all's, but dang I about lost my voice trying to record it over and over
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    @jsnakehole Ouch! That is a lot of copies. But at least you have it done now!
    @darkstar42 I hate it when modern technology fails us. So inconvenient. Happy stapling! 
    @josie12367 Bless you!!  ;)
  • Options
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    @krashke that made me really angry this morning. I also hate people who comment very ignorant things on our state news' Facebook posts. I always think, wow these people love in my state and then I usually get sad.

Mine is fairly stupid because there's not much I can do about it so I shouldn't complain. Our school decided instead of having the big bus make a run in the morning between our elementary school and high school for their morning specials they're just going to have a small bus make two runs but not account for this time extra time so my calculus class starts 20.minutes later than it should because I'm waiting for kids who are on the second bus run. In the grand scheme of things I lose 1 hour and 40 minutes a week with these students, they need to figure something out.  
  • Options
    @Saratiff I hope your trip isn't affected by the hurricane at all! I think you should be fine in October, but here's hoping there's no damage from the hurricane.
    @jhysmath I don't understand why your school would have decided to make the small bus do two runs...that seems so inefficient! Sorry to hear it's cutting into your class so much. I hope the school thinks it through completely and gets it figured out for your sake!

My WTF Wednesday: My parents are on the east coast of Florida trying to figure out if they should stay to ride out the hurricane (their city hasn't evacuated yet) or try to drive north with all the traffic to see how far they can get. They're right on the coast, so it looks like they'll have extensive flooding even if the hurricane doesn't hit them directly. Meanwhile, my sister is in Montana where the wildfires are raging. I'm so worried about them all!
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @offtoneverland I have family in cape coral, Fort Myers, near jupiter and a friend in Orlando they have all posted that they have their hurricane supplies and the media is just blowing this out of proportion. None of them seem to be worried at all, they're all like up just another regular hurricane. I think with the devastation of Harvey, people are more panicked, but as my cousin says "we're floridians we know how to do this." 
  • Options
    @jhysmath My parents are in Fort Myers! Thank you so much for your response, that makes me feel so much better. It's so hard to tell when something is really concerning or when the media is blowing it up. You're right that people are probably more panicked because of Harvey. My parents have only lived in Florida for 5 or 6 years and this is the first "big" hurricane that has really concerned them. My mom said a lot of her friends who have lived in Florida their whole lives are evacuating, so that had her pretty nervous. Thank you!
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @offtoneverland My sister and her family live on their boat in Fort Lauderdale. They aren't evacuating, but they are securing the boat the best they can and heading in land some. It looks like it has dropped a little bit this morning for the anticipated landfall, which is good. Thoughts are with your family, your parents and sister.   
  • Options
    @offtoneverland I'm glad I was able to calm your nerves a little. I find watching the news is bad for my sanity and lately scrolling through facebook I feel the same. I've stopped facebook from sending me notifications which has curbed my midday lunch scrolling. I need to figure out how to stop my I'm awake but don't want to get out of bed or think scrolling I do for about a half hour every morning.