TWW 9/3

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are your favorite picnic foods and/or favorite places to go for a picnic?

Re: TWW 9/3

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Typical LP Length: 13 days

Testing: Not until next Saturday, at the very soonest.

R/R: It's a lovely weekend, so I'll avoid ranting! MH and I just went to the gym. This is a new habit we're trying to form, and we've been going every other day for the last week. So far so good!

CS/Q: No questions, but chart is in spoiler for stalking.

GTKY: What are your favorite picnic foods and/or favorite places to go for a picnic?
    I really love coleslaw and potato salad. There's a lovely regional park near my house that makes for a good picnic spot. 

• Options
    @darkstar42 - I'm glad you are having a good weekend 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 26/8

Timing: good

Typical LP Length: 12-13

Testing: must.resist

R/R: This long weekend was much needed :) I am really enjoying getting stuff done around the house  

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are your favorite picnic foods and/or favorite places to go for a picnic? Potato salad as for spot by a stream in the mountains or at the beach

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    emmasemmemmasemm member
    edited September 2017

@darkstar42 well done with starting the gym habit! I always need people to go with and fixed appointments otherwise I find an excuse last minute... however my most committed time was when I did Crossfit, and then I was up early three mornings a week to be there for the 6am class! And I'm not a morning person ;-)

@glitzandglitter I am sure the "force is strong" to resist testing!

Month/Cycle: 30/28

CD/DPO: 25/8 (or could be 11)

Timing: if 8 then -3 -2 -1 O +1

Typical LP Length: 14-16

Testing: when my CBAD tells me to and not before (no other tests in the house to prevent temptation)

R/R: Really lovely day. Clearing the garage with DH, organizing and tidying and making some stops so it's easier to park (and not hit the wall, or find yourself still with the back of the car sticking out!). It's definitely more for me than him lol. Then watched the final phase of the Burghley Horse Trials 3 Day Event and had a nice chicken Sunday lunch. A good day.

CS/Q:

Back growing up it would have been Burghley Park. Best ever spot was on the Great Wall of China between Junshanling and Simitai. Still need to find a good spot around here. Then again I'm a total picnic wimp, as I am totally phobic of wasps and have a reaction if I'm stung. 

As for food sausages on sticks and sausage rolls :-)

ETA tags and food

Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• Options
    MrsBunzMrsBunz member
    edited September 2017
    Month/Cycle: 2/2 (though we started TTC in October, then were benched from March to July, so I'm never sure what to put here)

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: -5 -3 -2 -1 O +1

Typical LP Length: 14 days

Testing: I broke down and tested yesterday, even though I knew that at 6 dpo it would be negative, but I wanted to drink at game night, so I wanted the reassurance of a bfn before doing so. 

R/R: Skipped church today because I didn't get home from game night until 0230. Now we are just having a lazy Sunday. All I need to accomplish is folding some laundry and making a return to Target. This is my favorite kind of Sunday.

CS/Q: not really anything exciting, but feel free to stalk away 

GTKY: What are your favorite picnic foods and/or favorite places to go for a picnic? I'm not sure I have a favorite picnic foods, but I love a lot of "summer" foods. I love watermelon, BBQ ribs & pork, baked beans, and macaroni salad (I mix those last 2 like a weirdo). 

@darkstar42 yay for going to the gym, I hope you are able to keep it up and form your new habit! While I know the "21 days to form a new habit" theory is a misquote of a non scientific paper, Building that consistency and making it an enjoyable part of your routine hopefully helps.

@glitzandglitter you are stronger than me!

@emmasemm  a picnic on the Great Wall of China sounds epic!

ETA tags

TTGP October siggy 

***TW Living child and loss mentioned***

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    13 March 2017: Loss at 4+6

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 15/3

Timing: -2,-1,O

Typical LP Length: 14 days

Testing: Not until AF is late

R/R: We are having another super lazy day here.  Walked the hound and French toast for breakfast. Just bummed I finished my book. Boo

CS/Q: not much to see, but really glad to get CH today. I was concerned it wasn't going to happen this cycle  

GTKY: What are your favorite picnic foods and/or favorite places to go for a picnic? Potato salad. Although we had a picnic this week for my birthday and we had sandwiches at Point Pleasant. Lovely spot on the ocean 

• Options
    @darkstar42 You're a rockstar! Good for you getting to the gym on a weekend. Hope that you can keep he motivation going. 

@emmasemm Wow, really jealous of that picnic. DH did the Great Wall marathon a few years ago and loved it. I love sausage rolls too. Not something you see too often here though. 

@glitzandglitter Enjoy the rest of the long weekend! 

@MrsBunz Sounds like a great Sunday. Enjoy the relaxation!
  • Options
    @glitzandglitter A stream in the mountains sounds like a lovely picnic spot! Glad you're enjoying your weekend and getting things done.
    @emmasemm Great wall of China? You totally win on picnic spots. Also, sausage rolls sound really tasty! I totally hear you on needing a gym buddy. MH and I are trying to be that for each other, so hopefully we can keep the motivation going! I'm hoping to go to classes with a neighbor who belongs to that gym as well.
    @MrsBunz Mixing baked beans and macaroni salad is so good! I totally agree and don't think you're a weirdo at all. I know the 21 day thing isn't accurate, but it still seems like a good starting point! If we can keep this up for the month, I think we'll be on a good path.
    @nitnat007 I miss picnics by the ocean, now that I'm in the midwest! Also, I'm jealous of your french toast for breakfast.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO:  20/3

Timing: Meh, -4, -1

Typical LP Length: 12

Testing: I'm not feeling very confident this cycle so hopefully I can keep from peeing on things.

R/R: We still have one more day of the weekend!

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: We like to get nice bread from a local bakery and some goat cheeses. Then pack grapes and Prosecco and go to Duke Gardens. It's privately owned so it's one of the only places you're allowed to have alcohol in public. It's fabulous. Plus the gardens are seriously beautiful!

@darkstar42  That's great that you and your H are building this healthy habit together. That'll make it much easier to keep up!

@glitzandglitter What are you getting done around the house?

@MrsBunz  I love lazy Sundays! Glad you're having a relaxing day. 

@nitnat007 I hate that feeling right after you finish a good book! Any idea of what you'll read next?
  • Options
    @skilledsailor - I have been catching up on housework that I have gotten behind on so cleaning the bathrooms, kitchen, bedrooms laundry. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 36/18

Timing: good

Typical LP Length: dunno

Testing: So many negatives

R/R: Rant - 18dpo and still nothing. Rave - wedding was sooooo much fun!

CS/Q: ugh. Just feeling bloated, moody, and wish I would get AF or BFP one of these days.

Ooooo cheese, crackers and meats. I love going out to the vineyards and packing a basket. 

• Options
    And the scarlet beast rears her ugly head. Back to WTO I go