Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 9/1

Happy September! I love fall. 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:  

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are you really good at, but kind of embarrassed you're good at it?

Re: WTO Friday 9/1

• Loading the player...
  • @offtoneverland  I missed your post while I was writing mine.  The crepes sound delicious!  What kind did you make?  I love to cook and bake, but have never tried making crepes.
  • @nitnat007 As someone who only washes their hair once a week I can attest to the effectiveness of dry shampoo. It's amazing. Glad you had a great birthday otherwise!

@offtoneverland That puzzle sounds super frustrating! Do you have one of those special tables for putting them together? Also, how did you get part your siggy in a spoiler? When I try it puts the whole thing in the spoiler and I want everyone to be able to enjoy Gordon.

@dukestar5 Not too far, about 2.5 hours. We're trying to get them to move closer because they're cool. I'm dying to know what breakdance move you're good at! 
  • @SkilledSailor  Haha I wish I knew what it was called so I could find a video for it...I'll try to work on that today.  ;)  (P.S.  I feel you in the parent department...I've been trying to get my parents to move closer too with no luck!)

@doxiemoxie212   Keep us posted on the acupuncture appointment!  I'm various curious to hear what you think of it.  I'm debating possibly trying it in the future, but I do have a fear of needles. :#
    (Also--I am sure you have many talents!)

@catlady1215  I am a little jealous of your cooler weather and rain this weekend. I hope you are productive!  I need to work around the house too.
     As far as green tea goes, I read that it is best to do CD1 until ovulation.  Last month I drank one cup a day and did not notice a big difference in CM.  This month I am upping my water intake and doing two cups of green tea to see if that makes a difference.  I'm not a fan of hot green tea, so I've started making the tea in the evenings and then putting it in a big water bottle in the fridge overnight so that I can drink it cold the next day.  Hope that helps!

• @doxiemoxie212 Good luck with the acupuncture today. Hopefully your H cooperates. 
    @dukestar5 Have fun at lunch today! I am also curious about your break dancing move. :) I made an old crepes recipe that my mom passed down from her mom. They're not legit crepes though, they're a bit thicker than normal ones and we call them "roll ups." You put butter and powdered sugar on them and roll them up! Yum! 
    @catlady1215 I don't think anything's wrong with you; sometimes I just love cleaning the house! LOL at your monkey toes!
    @SkilledSailor I just typed the beginning of the siggy, then used the formatting button to add the spoiler and put the rest of it in the spoiler box. Hopefully you can get it to work so everyone can see Gordon! Love your gif! I don't have a special puzzle table...for the longest time it was on the dining room table but I had to move it upstairs so we stopped eating dinner at the coffee table like animals. Now that it's upstairs I never touch it anymore...

*TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @skilledsailor I love pool days. I def didn't get enough of them this summer. enjoy!

@nitnat007 lol I like to pretend I can twerk. I got the junk in the trunk also but not sure if I mastered the twerk just yet.

@offtoneverland I actually love puzzles. at one point, dh and I had one going on our coffee table for a month. every night we'd work on it while watching our shows. I loved it. -TW- then ds came along. and there's no way we can leave a puzzle out without pieces going missing-end TW- But hopefully again someday!

@dukestar5 girlfriend lunches are the best. have fun!
    thanks! maybe that's my issue, I didn't start it till AF left. maybe I should do 2 glasses a day also.

@doxiemoxie212 always been curious about acupuncture. let us know how it

@lurvleybunchococonuts ohman, sounds like a long day!! have a safe trip later! do you make a return trip the same night? and hope the pup is ok, poor thing.

@darkstar42 so you drink the green tea during AF also then? maybe that's why I didn't notice much last cycle. I give myself that week off so I don't get sick of the tea. maybe next cycle I grab a mint one to mix it up.
    boo FF. your timing is still good!!

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • P&G for now, but @doxiemoxie212 I hope acupuncture goes well for you and YH today. Curious to see what you think. 

Month/Cycle: 5/5 (3/3 and 1/1 AL)

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, PNV, Ubiquinol, Acupuncture and probably an insufficient amount of HIO

R/R:  MH is away so I had a very relaxing night with our puppers last night, plus it's Friday! Rants: It is so windy here that our building is creaking. My CM continues to be very scant and it's so weird because I am very hydrated. I broke down this morning and had like 1/3 of a cup of coffee because the green tea is not working for me right now anyway. 

CS/Q: Not a lot to see, but here it is. 

GTKY: What are you really good at, but kind of embarrassed you're good at it? Hmm. My only really weird talent is finding four leaf clovers, but I'm not embarrassed about it. 
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: PNV and not much else. MH work schedule is benching us :/

R/R:  Labor day weekend and we're going camping with a couple of friends. The weather has gotten chilly here, in the low 60s so we'll see how this goes!

CS/Q: Nada

GTKY: I do the gross animal care at home, like empty the dog's glands (eeeew, I know) and am good at it. I'll probably be the parent who does the gross stuff as well. haha
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4 (1/1 ALs)

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO, CM, OPKs, 

R/R: Rant: Normally, my OPKs should be getting darker by now, but they are getting lighter, so I have no idea what is happening right now. Rave: I got my first PSL of the season!

CS/Q: I'm not temping.

GTKY: What are you really good at, but kind of embarrassed you're good at it? This is a really hard question, I have no idea.

@SkilledSailorI hope you have a great weekend with your parents!
    @nitnat007Happy belated birthday!
    @offtoneverlandI love crepes, and they are surprisingly easy to make.
    @dukestar5Have fun catching up with your girlfriends!
    @doxiemoxie212I hope acupuncture helps YH relax a little bit.
    @catlady1215You want to clean? What is wrong with you!?
    @lurvleybunchococonutsWow, it sounds like you have a very long day ahead of you. But at least it's Friday, right?
    @darkstar42Sleeping in is my favorite thing to do, it can truly make a day better.
    @zamora_spinI hope you O soon, I'm finding this cycle to be really weird too.
    @jayliiHave fun camping with your friends!
  • @ChloandCoco Well I'm sorry it's weird for you too, but also that is making me feel better that I'm not alone in the weirdness. 
  • @skilledsailor I love your GTKY. I do a similar thing with making up songs, but I'm not very good at it. I suck at coming up with lyrics that rhyme well, but I'm ok at melody.

@nitnat007 Happy birthday yesterday! Glad you got spoiled and are enjoying your vacay!

@offtoneverland I also love puzzles, but they are something I only do on vacations. Fun that you have one going at all times! Also, those crepe rollups sound delicious!

@lurvleybunchococonuts I'm sorry you have all that extra stress to deal with! I hope things get better soon and you get to enjoy the long weekend!

--------------------------

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: OPKs starting today, plus CM and PNV

R/R:  Holiday weekend! Yasss!

CS/Q: 

GTKY: I'm not that embarrassed by it, but I'm really good at identifying actors in tv/movies and what other tv/movies they've been in before. My DH calls me the "Hollywood Identifier". Sometimes he doubts me and then we go to IMDB to verify I was right! 

*TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• @jaylii Oh girl, I get right up in there. My cervix has actually been hiding way up there like a turtle since last cycle but yeah, this is not an undies only shortage. The little CM I have is watery, but some weird stuff is going on. 
  • *lurking from TWW*

@zamora_spin lol to like a turtle - my cervix also plays hide and seek a lot
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• @emmasemm Lol, mine never came all the way down even during AF, I'm glad mine isn't the only one that likes turtle! Silly cervixes. Also, love love love the Great British Bake Off. 
  • @jaylii Yay for being cycle buddies! Have fun camping this weekend!
    @ChloandCoco Yeah, I always forget how easy it is to make crepes! And you don't have to have any fancy ingredients either. Glad you got a PSL today! I will probably get one tonight since we're going on a road trip and I'll need to stay awake.

*TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @doxiemoxie212 greentea ICECREAM?! I have never heard of this! I think I need to find this. i'm alittle leary on how it would taste but it would absolutely make eating icecream everyday acceptable, right??
    very interesting about the acupuncture! I'm now really intrigued. And also 'stagnant blood' is basically (in different words) what I call my random spotting a week after AF.

• @catlady1215 you've never had green tea ice cream???? It's delicious! I like the legit Japanese brands best but honestly I have yet to meet a green tea ice cream I don't like. I think they make it with matcha which is like v concentrated green tea..... but mixed with ice cream..... so less caffeine I think...? I don't know lol
  • @offtoneverland Have fun on your road trip! And yes, you should definitely get one to help you stay awake!
  • Month/Cycle: 12

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Still waiting for AF to end... going to hopefully be doing opks soon

R/R:  Hubby is home today and Monday due to the holiday weekend. Oh and it is Harry Potter day and I am drinking ginger beer. May turn the remaining bottles into homemade butterbeer. 

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: What are you really good at, but kind of embarrassed you're good at it? Knitting and cross stitch. Kind of an old lady thing to be doing. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @StephieBears88 How did I miss that it was HP day? I'm ashamed. Do tell us how to make butter beer!
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @offtoneverland here is the recipe I use. I have also cheated before  and used premade butterscotch. 
    https://www.food.com/recipe/harry-potter-butter-beer-443197
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU:  PNV, CM, charting

R/R:  Rant:  We are having budget woes on one of my projects, making the whole team tense.  I'm hopeful it will all work out for the best.  Rave:  3 day weekend couldn't come at a better time!  Some fun plans--visit from the parents, never-ending house and yard projects, hopefully some baking fun too!

CS/Q:  Nothin' to stalk here.  

GTKY: What are you really good at, but kind of embarrassed you're good at it?  I was a musical theater kid in high school.  A small part of me misses it but I am far too shy and embarrassed to ever try it now.  I'll stick to singing in my car!
  • @doxiemoxie212   Green tea ice cream is the best!!!

@stephiebears88 I'll join you in the old lady club.  As you can tell by my username, quilting and knitting are my favorite hobbies.  Used to cross stitch a lot too!

@SkilledSailor  I love that jingle singing is your talent.  So funny!

@dukestar5 hope your lunch was fun!  What kind of food did you have?

@catlady1215 I haven't used green tea for fertility but I drink it pretty often (probably 3x/week).  I really like the flavored ones like mint, ginger, or I had a blueberry green tea once that was awesome!

@offtoneverland I have never been able to master crepes.  I always burn them or break them when trying to flip.  Some day I will get it!
  • @quiltandknit Good luck with the budget woes at work. Hopefully it all works itself out soon. Keep us posted with your baking this weekend. :) I was also a musical theater kid! I loved it so much, but like you, I'm way too shy to do it now. 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @quiltandknit I kind of cheat with my crepe recipe. They're thicker than real French crepes so they aren't susceptible to breaking! 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @offtoneverland Thanks!  Always fun to meet other (retired) theater kids.  What was your favorite show you did?
  • edited September 2017
    @quiltandknit My absolute favorite was Jane Banks in Mary Poppins! I think it was my first time singing a big solo on stage. I still remember the lyrics. :) What about you? 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @doxiemoxie212 I feel like I've been living under a rock lol. I look through the icecream aisle a lot and never seen it. Unless mine doesn't carry it. I'll be looking tomorrow! 
    Is it an over powering green tea taste though?
  • @catlady1215 mmmm it's more like a sweet umami taste? I don't know if I'm best to describe it. I like it a lot but I also do like green tea. It has sort of a nuttier taste? I don't think I'm doing a good job. Lol