December 2017 Moms
Options

STM+ Check-in 8/30

How far along are you? Boy/Girl/ Team Green/Surprise?

How old are your other kids? 

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM or questions about things your children are going through now?  

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM : 

Rants/Raves/Randoms/Questions

GTKY: What are your labor day/weekend plans?

Married May 2014
DD born August 2016
Baby #2 due December 2017

Re: STM+ Check-in 8/30

• Options
    How far along are you? Boy/Girl/ Team Green/Surprise? 24 weeks. Surprise

How old are your other kids? nearly 13 months

Current challenges/concerns about being a STM or questions about things your children are going through now?  DD has had some rough sleep the last couple nights. I think maybe she is teething--she has 6 teeth that have broken through and are in various stages of coming in and she is drooling like crazy. I don't feel any others about to poke through, but the drool is no joke. The other night was horrible--would not sleep unless we were holding her or one of us was in her room, and then she had a big poop maybe around 1 am, so I guess her stomach was upset. Last night was better, but she still woke up multiple times crying and then settled herself down. 

Current joys/successes/or happy thoughts about being a STM : I'm so tired most of my thoughts are of continued sleep deprivation! But a friend just posted a video of their daughter meeting their new baby and it was really sweet, so that is encouraging. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms/Questions/ Rant: whenever I miss sleep these days, I seem to get a cold. UGH. Rave: I had an OB appt today and it was actually FAST (first quick one this pregnancy--I always wait forever) and my doc wrote me a script for something to take for my cold. Also, they gave me the GD test drink to take home--apparently I drink it at home 30 minutes before my next appointment, so that is interesting. It also has instructions to eat 1.5-2 hrs before (protein, no carbs). My appointment is at 8:10 am, so I guess I will get up early to eat! I also get my rhogam shot next time, so it'll be a whirlwind of fun. It's interesting that I get to drink it at home. Last time, I did it in my OB's office, having eaten nothing before, and I felt pretty nauseated. Maybe eating some breakfast will help because driving while feeling sick doesn't sound fun. 

GTKY: What are your labor day/weekend plans? It's my birthday weekend, so we are going down to New Orleans to celebrate with my family, assuming the weather cooperates. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017