February 2018 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 8/29

Alright Tuesday ladies, let's sounds off! 

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
15 weeks.  Baby is a yummy Éclair!

2) How are you feeling?
Mostly good, although the evening heartburn/ gas pain can get uncomfortable

3) Any appointments this week?
No, next week!

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?
I feel like I developed a little bump overnight!  Pants still fit, but I can tell it won't be long until I'll be switching over to the Bella Band.  I'm so glad Fall is around the corner = leggings are more acceptable.  This is my 3rd baby, and I wasn't really showing with previous 2 until weeks 19/20... looks like it'll be a bit sooner this time, so I guess I should think about telling work soon...

5) GTKY: Have you bought/made anything for this new baby yet? If so what was the first thing or thing you are most excited for? If not what is the first thing you plan to make or buy for this baby that you are excited about?
Nothing yet!  We are moving this weekend, so I am waiting to get settled in the new house before even thinking about the nursery.  I did see a Burt's Bees online sale yesterday, though, so it's a good time to stock up on those luscious sheets and diaper changing covers!

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 8/29

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    14 weeks--troll doll!

2) How are you feeling?
    Good.  I have been forcing myself to eat more veggies lately--which is causing some gas issues.  Not cool.

None for a few weeks.

Nothing pregnancy related.  I really want to go to our lake house this weekend (family lake house)--but MIL will be there.  We aren't on good terms currently, but I REALLLLLY want to go shopping.  And the weather will be nice and perfect for sitting on the dock.  

5) GTKY: Have you bought/made anything for this new baby yet? If so what was the first thing or thing you are most excited for? If not what is the first thing you plan to make or buy for this baby that you are excited about?
    I bought a few sleepers. I refused to buy anything until I was out of first tri bc of my pgal brain.  DS is going to be 2 in Oct, so he is getting a new room (which I am excited about!).  Little brother will just go to DS's nursery when he is born--I am going to get a few new pieces for the walls and whatnot.  
    15 weeks.  Avocado! 

2) How are you feeling?
    I feel pretty good minus being pretty sleepy because I can't sleep through the night. Heartburn/weird dreams/general insomnia. 

Had one yesterday. Heard baby and measured fine. 

I'm a FTM and I have been "showing" for a week. I've had a bit of a "bump" my whole life, but it was never super obvious. My first trimester included a TON of bloat and swelling so my clothes haven't fit for a while now, but this bump is out there. It may be bloat still, but I cannot hide it. It makes me feel insecure because its so early to show like this for a FTM. I just want to enjoy it, but I can't. 

We've bought some baby books because they were so cute. As a FTM who has maybe held a baby once in her life, I"m overwhelmed at the prospect of what we need. 
  • Loading the player...
    15 weeks - baby is the size of a naval orange

2) How are you feeling?
    I am feeling more energized and less nauseous for the most part. I forgot to take my diclectin Saturday night and really paid for it Sunday...but am coming around again now.

Not until next week!

I am not really showing yet (I mean DH and I can tell, but I don't think I look really "pregnant" at this point) but I bought a couple pairs of maternity pants this weekend so I will have them when I need them.You girls weren't lying, I could live in those things! Looking forward to being able to wear them!

I bought a pair of baby Nike Frees a couple of months ago (just couldn't help myself), but otherwise I don't really have anything yet. I am looking forward to picking out a crib but I probably won't commit to one for a while yet!

14 weeks.

2) How are you feeling?
    I had some swollen blood vessels on my cervix burst so that was a little scary. I'm not supposed to have sex or take a bath for two weeks. DH and I broke down and DTD after a week. Whoops. So far I haven't seen any effects so I think we lucked out.

This Thursday! It will probably be a bottle one. Pee in a cup. Listen to hr on Doppler. Maybe just 2 more appointments until I can find out sex. I can't wait for that! It makes it so much more real to me.

I think I'm starting to bump a little bit too. My regular jeans are pretty uncomfortable. I was pregnant during summer last year so all my maternity clothes are shorts. I wish there were more colorful options for maternity jeans besides just blue jean. My favorite jeans for fall are rust colored and I'm obsessed with them.

I haven't bought anything yet. I'm kind of waiting to find out sex first. If it's a boy I'll definitely go hog wild on some boy clothes. If it's another girl I'm not sure what I'll buy, but I'm sure I'll think of something.
    17 weeks. A  pomegranate :) 

2) How are you feeling?
    good for the most part. Allergies are acting crazy though :/

I had one this morning! Everything looks good 

I have only gained 1lbs! In not sure how bc I've been failing in the food and exercise departments... but I'll take it. 

Ummm look at this adorable outfit I couldn't pass up! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    17 weeks. A  pomegranate :) 

2) How are you feeling?
    good for the most part. Allergies are acting crazy though :/

I had one this morning! Everything looks good 

I have only gained 1lbs! In not sure how bc I've been failing in the food and exercise departments... but I'll take it. 

Ummm look at this adorable outfit I couldn't pass up! 
    OMG that is adorable. 
    16 weeks

2) How are you feeling?
    Good just tired in afternoons and occasional nausea, but peeing nonstop. 

Thursday 

I've been wearing my maternity shorts, capris and leggings. 
    @PeachGal23 - I agree it's #3 for me too and the earliest I've ever had a little bump. 
    @ash0625 - everyone's body is different. Try not to stress about your bump - you're growing a person and that's pretty awesome. Some people show earlier than others and then kinda stay the same bump size for a while too - so I wouldn't sweat it. 
    I haven't gotten anything just yet. I'm waiting until after the anatomy scan to know the gender so I can buy more specifically for the LO. My others were June and May so I know I'll need some long sleeve onsies and I'll take inventory of what I need more of once I sort through their things. 
    @Starynightsky24 - love that outfit - so incredibly cute!
    17 weeks; a pomegranate

2) How are you feeling?
    Feeling good, can't complain.

Had one this morning and scheduled my anatomy scan for a week from Saturday!!

Nah, I'm boring apparently.

Haven't purchased or made anything yet, though I've received several items for baby from my sisters-in-law. Looking forward to starting some crochet projects for my LO once I know the sex though! One of my amazing friends made this for my baby though:
  • Late to the party. Love the onesie photos! 

1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? 
    15 weeks.  Baby is the size of cassette tape. 

2) How are you feeling?
    Morning sickness is continuing to fade. We had a scare last week and they found a subchronic hemorrhage. I am starting to get energy back though so wanting to get a more steady workout routine. Excited that we found out the baby is a girl! 

Next week to check on hemorrhage. 

I mainly feel fat because of the lack of shape and losing muscle tone. Ready to find a reliable 2nd trimester workout routine. Cooked first meal last night in a few weeks, so ready to start eating healthier too. 

I have been planning on making a blanket but haven't got started on it yet. The first thing we bought was converse shoes for our pregnancy announcement and she received her first gift this week: a cute giraffe onesie. Strollers are my baby gear obsession though, so I am super excited about taking some wheels out for test spins. 

• @ramzlau How scary about your SCH.  Hopefully it clears up quickly--keep us updated! 
  • @ramzlau Sorry about the scare! Keeping my fingers crossed for you. 
  • Alright Tuesday ladies, let's sounds off! 

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    15 weeks.  Baby is a navel orange

2) How are you feeling?
    Mostly good, but not sleeping through the night :(

Not until 9/11

I just wanna feel my little boy :( I know it's still early for that but uggg

I started crocheting a blue and gray blanket!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    14 weeks.  Baby is a peach.

2) How are you feeling?
    A lot of breast pain on one side and some lower back pain.  Time to break out the pregnancy pillow I think.

Found out the gender yesterday (Thursday)

Finally gave into maternity jeans...I'm in love they're so much more comfortable and actually make me look preggo and not just fat lol.

We've bought cloth diapers and I'm ordering the dresser this week since I have a coupon :D 
    BabyFruit Ticker