May 2018 Moms

Ticker Change Tuesday 8/29

edited August 2017 in May 2018 Moms
Your "ticker change day" is the day you switch over to being another full week pregnant (ie: 5 weeks instead of 4 weeks and 6 days).

If your EDD is 5/1, 5/15, 5/22, or 5/29, this is for you! 

1.  How far along are you?  How big is baby?

2.  How are you feeling?

3.  Any appointments coming up?

4.  Rants/raves/questions?

5.  GTKY:  What are your top favorite books of all time? 

Re: Ticker Change Tuesday 8/29

• 1.  How far along are you?  How big is baby?
    5 weeks, EDD is date 5/1. Baby is the size of an Appleseed. 

2.  How are you feeling?
    Good, just tired! 

Not until 9/28

Not yet

I need to find time to read more! For things I've read semi-recently I enjoyed Still Alice, anything by Jodi Picoult, and I'm still trying to get through the Game of Thrones books. 
  • 1.  How far along are you?  How big is baby? 5 weeks, as big as an appleseed

2.  How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good physically. My breasts have been sore, but no other symptoms so far. Mentally, okay. TW my loss was at 5w2d and I am anxious to get past that point. I keep using Wondfos to reassure myself end of TW

not until 9/18. It seems so far away!

rant- it's over 110 all week. Rave- three day weekend coming up and we are going out of town with my BFF, who is also pregnant, her husband and son, who is 6 days younger than DS. Looking forward to our quality time together. 

The Harry Potter Series, Gone Girl, To Kill a Mockingbird, 11/22/63, anything by Jodi Piccoult or Emily Giffin. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1.  How far along are you?  How big is baby? Five weeks! Baby is the size on an Appleseed.

2.  How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good. Just a bit tired and my face is breaking out really bad. I am enjoying the good life before MS sets in. 

I still need to call and schedule my first appointment. Hopefully it will be in 3-4 weeks. 

Nothing yet. 

Hmm...I read a ton of audiobooks these days since I am in the road a lot for work. I love Night by Elie Wiesel and Unbroken. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    5 W. Appleseed!
    2.  How are youApplebees! 
    tired, but over all really good
    9/11... probably just bloodwork
    not really
    Hmm... tough one. I love so many. HP series, GOT series, Kite runner, anything by John green, love Rainbow Rowell...
    5 weeks. Baby is the size of an appleseed.

2.  How are you feeling?
    Tired, bloated and nauseous...spent the past two mornings throwing up. 

Not until 10/4.

Rant - Just over being sick. A really bad cough plus pregnancy don't go well together.

Gone Girl, Sharp Objects, Dark Places, the Alex Cross series, Harry Potter
    5 weeks!

2.  How are you feeling?
    Tired and lots of RLP.

My confirmation w/ ultrasound is the 19th. Time is dragging, naturally. 

I still can't believe this is real. And I have a good feeling about this pregnancy. 

The HP series. It's what made me fall in love with books. 

4 weeks 1 day. I am using the Ovia app that tells you the size of your baby based on unique animals, and baby is the size of a waterbear (but, in food terms, he/she's a poppy seed).
    2.  How are you feeling? 
    My husband gave me a cold on Saturday and he isn't hearing the end of it  :p
    Otherwise, good!  
    Bloodwork on 9/1 and a OB appt on 10/2. 
    Anyone else get migraine auras? I don't get the headache, just the visual aura. I got them when on BC also. 
    @dinonugget I also love Gillian Flynn books! I like Liane Moriarty too (Big Little Lies).
    I am slowly trudging through the GoT books (no spoilers please! I have managed to avoid most spoilers from the show miraculously). 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

5 weeks today, baby is the size of a dot snail

5 weeks. The size of the head of a nail.

2.  How are you feeling?
    Extremely exhausted!

3.  Any appointments Exhausted!
    Tomorrow with ultrasound

Can I sleep at work? Lol j/k

5.  GTKY:  What are your top favorite books of all time? I've only read the twilight series. I am a horrible reader and it took forever to read them.

Rylee 2.18.09
    Kaitlyn 12.20.09 (36 week preemie)
    Ziva 8.12.13 (31 week preemie)

Losses: 2.3.17 - 4.19.17 - 7.25.17 

BFP: 8.16.17 Heartbeat: 9.8.17 EDD: 5.1.18
    4 weeks EDD 5/8...little poppy seed

2.  How are you feeling?
    Boobs hurt, nausea comes and goes, and I've lost my appetite, same things that happened when I was pregnant with DD

Ultrasound on 9/14

DH is getting on my nerves more and more

no particular favorites, but I love history (WWII, holocaust, military), true crime, and Jodi Picoult has to be one of my favorite authors.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

• @mileswithmyles love Jodi Picoult and Emily Giffin too!

• 1.  How far along are you?  How big is baby? 5w1d

2.  How are you feeling? Still feeling good, apart from not being able to stay asleep and so bloated. 

3.  Any appointments coming up? Not until Sept. 25. 

4.  Rants/raves/questions? I have so much to do at work today, and I just really dont want to! But we do have free lunch at work today, so that will be fun. 

5.  GTKY:  What are your top favorite books of all time? My favorite book is Queen of Camelot, I could read that over and over. 
    BFP #1 1/4/14  |  Diagnosed with Trisomy 13 at 12 weeks 3/6/14  |  MMC 3/21/14  |   D&C 3/24/14
    BFP #2 7/1/14  |  DS born March 2015
    BFP#3 5/22/17 | MC 6/17/17 at 7w3d
  • labgrand2012labgrand2012 member
    edited August 2017
    @Jlr025 I would love to read the GOT books, just to have more insight into the stories, but that is a big time commitment! 
    @mileswithmyles thinking of you as your loss milestone is coming up. That sounds like a super fun weekend!
    @attorneyworkproduct My skin has gotten really lately this past week and a half, and most of it is on my jaw line and neck! Hope our skins clears up soon!
    @slc1102 I had to read the second question about 3 times in your post because feeling was changed to Applebees! I havent been to one in years, but used to love it!
    @dinonugget I am sorry you have been ill that past two mornings, hopefully MS is short lived with you.
    @yesthisiskim0401 I am so jealous of your early appointment, I might try to call to get mine moved up because I am so impatient. I got my DH the HP books on audio tape because he does not like to read, and he was hooked. he still listens to them in the car, I think he is on his 5th time of going through them. 
    @silverhope I get really bad tunnel vision with my migraines, that is usually my first sign one is coming on. 
    @3littles3angels GL at your ultrasound today!
    @jennifer102011 Ugg, my DH is on my nerves as well. Hopefully this is just the early moodswings.

BFP #1 1/4/14  |  Diagnosed with Trisomy 13 at 12 weeks 3/6/14  |  MMC 3/21/14  |   D&C 3/24/14
    BFP #2 7/1/14  |  DS born March 2015
    BFP#3 5/22/17 | MC 6/17/17 at 7w3d
  • @Jlr025 is Still Alice the one about Alzheimer's?  I also love Jodi Piccoult.  I read Leaving Time recently and I really enjoyed it. 
    @attorneyworkproduct I also love Night!  I miss teaching it to my 10th graders every year. 
    @SLC1102 I have lost count of the number of times I have reread HP
    @dinonugget Gillian Flynn is a great author. I don't think I've read Sharp Objects. I get that one and Dark Places mixed up. 
    @yesthisiskim0401my appointment is the 18th and it feels like time is going by so slowly for me, too
    @silverhope feel better!
    @Jennifer102011 what is your favorite Jodi Piccoult book?
    @3littles3angels hope your appointment went well
    @labgrand2012 thank you. Hope your lunch was good yesterday!
  • @labgrand2012 that's why I'm still on the first one haha! 
  • @mileswithmyles yes! It's about early onset Alzheimer's they made it into a movie too 
  • @mileswithmyles I couldn't even pick one of her books that I love the most. I really love the structure of her books. Definite page turners

Im 4 weeks today! 
    2.  How are you feeling?
     Im tired and crampy today
    I will be callin dr this morning to set up first visit.
    Didnt know pregnancy caused so many "unspoken" symptoms like beibg awake in middle of the night, or the cramping that makes mme anxious.
    I liked the 50 shades and crossfire series