Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 8/28

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:  

CS/Q:

GTKY: If there was one thing you could learn to do in your free time/take up as a hobby, what would it be?

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

Re: WTO Monday 8/28

• Loading the player...
  • Hi ladies, I've been MIA this weekend, but checking in today before we go camping tomorrow. 

@izza2 I took up crotchet a couple years ago. Was really easy to teach myself with YouTube and such. And it kept my hands busy so couldn't keep going back to the cookie jar. Side bonus!

@Dilynne let me know if you come up with something that makes you lose weight while you eat. I'd be down for that. 

@jhysmath Good luck with starting off school. I think we are all sad summer is ending. 

@thisnthat314 Yay you! Way to go getting back to the gym. It's such a good feeling when you get there. 
  • @nitnat007.  Hi!  Have fun camping :)  GL with angry hio!
    @SkilledSailor. That is so great you get to have some extra time with DH!
    @thisnthat314. Get it, girl!  Way to make it to the gym!
    @Dilynne yay for the new mabis!
    @lurvleybunchococonuts. CM descriptions in spoiler
    Prior to the last few months, I typically have a brownish/pinkish tinged CM about 2-3 days prior to AF.  However, the last couple of cycles I have not.  That being said, the last cycle was almost completely dry in terms of any CM all cycle.  
  • jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited August 2017
    Double post :)
  • @izza2 - I hope the coffee and bagel helps with the training! 
    @Dilynne - Yay for a new thermometer! Oh no! Bring on the caffeine! I think I need more of it too! So sleepy!
    @jhysmath - Hope you day goes well!!
    @thisnthat314 - Oh the gym, I am working on a better routine on getting to it. The next couple weeks are so busy I may only go a couple of days.
    @nitnat007 - Yay camping!!
    @SkilledSailor - Piano would be fun to learn!
    @lurvleybunchococonuts - Homemade slime! Cool! I also kind of get the same thing, usually a bit darker, kind of like the end of AF. 
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • @wishiwaspreggo I've taken a few cooking classes but want to do more serious stuff. The class I've enjoyed the most and found extremely helpful was a knife skills class. It helps so much knowing how to properly handle kitchen knives, chop, dice etc
  • @izza2  i probably would if i weren't going to the fair this afternoon.  #allthefriedfood
  • @izza2 yes, but once he stops laughing everyone is in a better mood to dtd!

@blackhottamales I speak English und auch Deutsch! I used to speak some French but its fallen by the wayside. I'd like to pick up Spanish and get my French back on track

• @dragonette505. 23 days.  22 is short and 24 is long.  They have consistently been averaging 23 for over a year.  
  • jrm_14 said:
    @dragonette505. 23 days.  22 is short and 24 is long.  They have consistently been averaging 23 for over a year.  

hmmm... then when do your normally O... just trying to figure your LP... Your most FQCM was on CD 12, which if that was O and your cycle is 24 days is good. But you had creamy cf up to cd 16 and temp didn't really spike till cd 15 so either annov or late o and maybe you will have a longer cycle?
  • @blackhottamales. Ohhhh, fair food.  Someone said they had fried Oreos the other day.  I'm so jealous.  
    @wishiwaspreggo. GL to your DW this cycle.  I love baking, though would also like to I is how to cook well!
    @jaylii sorry for CD1 :(  
    @doxiemoxie212. Horray for less blood!  I'd love to knit, and sit in a rocking chair in my front porch, knitting, while sipping sweet tea.  
    @darkstar42. My husband bought our kitten her first cat nip.  Holy crazy cat!  GL with finding time &distressing YH!
  • jaylii said:
    @wishiwaspreggo I've taken a few cooking classes but want to do more serious stuff. The class I've enjoyed the most and found extremely helpful was a knife skills class. It helps so much knowing how to properly handle kitchen knives, chop, dice etc
    My parents got me a really nice chef's knife for my birthday!! I've been trying to learn to handle it properly (i.e. gripping the blade at the base between my thumb and index finger). It's strange but I'm trying to get used to it. I'm an expert with a paring knife thanks to my mom teaching me but I'm still learning how to handle the chef's knife.

There's a community college nearby that has a culinary program. I plan to take their classes when I can find the time. I'm reading a book called "Salt Fat Acid Heat" - it's teaching me a LOT of things I didn't know. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to learn to cook better.
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts and @ChloandCoco They'd better be able to get us something else. We've been getting our kegs from them for five years now and the customer service has been going downhill in recent years. We keep going to them even after we moved out of town, but it might be time to find a new supplier. It's just so much easier to buy a keg and a few six packs of hard cider (and Bud Light for the lame-os).
    Image result for can i interest you in a sarcastic comment
    Me: 33  DH: 34
    DS1: March 18, 2016
    DS2: due June 7, 2018
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts Thanks, for the kind words. I don't mind your humor. I tend to have a dry/wry sense of humor and geez if you can't laugh, what can you do?! For me, I seem to have really regular cycles so I guess I thought getting KU would happen fast. My husband is an optimist and keeps telling me all of this is normal, we only have a 20-30% chance every cycle etc... He also told me that this is liking playing the lottery which I thought was sweet of him. I wish I had his sunny outlook. If we're ever in a rescue boat or something I should learn to shut up and let him do the talking. haha
  • @darkstar42 & @lurvleybunchococonuts I just hate crowds. Plus I like food. But I can get great food anytime--I don't love fried food and shouldn't eat it. We are going with friends for the food and I think it's all overrated. Did I mention I hate crowds?  Yes--there is something I'd rather be doing. Watching TV on my couch. 
    (Yes I recognize I'm super whiny but I have to get it out before I see DH and friends. ) 
  • @thisnthat314 i need to start working out again also. i took the summer off cause i do it at home.. and we don't have AC. But this week, it starts, as soon as AF headache leaves for good.

@lurvleybunchococonuts if the slime turns out good, can you tell me how you did it? I've considered it but didn't want to do all the googling to find out how lol.

@jaylii sorry about cd1 :(
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts I've had that before. Not every cycle but it's not unheard of for me.

@dragonette505 I think a late O is the norm for me. It's just annoying because apparently gearing up for O early then nothing then O on CD18-20 makes the fertile "week" a marathon. What do you consider beautiful NY weather?

• @lurvleybunchococonuts I've had that before. Not every cycle but it's not unheard of for me.

@dragonette505 I think a late O is the norm for me. It's just annoying because apparently gearing up for O early then nothing then O on CD18-20 makes the fertile "week" a marathon. What do you consider beautiful NY weather?

I am usually a late O-er..... between 16-18 or so, but yeah early signs O sex marathon wears out quickly!
     This current early fall weather is so gorg! I'm a fall girl so boots and jacket weather is the best for me!