RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
Polyp removed May 2017
FET May 2017 - BFP!
Baby boy born 2/2/18

Re: FFFC* | 8.25

• Loading the player...
  • I need these to be real flame worthy because I have some aggression built up over this glucose test. 
    Made me think of this:

Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• I need these to be real flame worthy because I have some aggression built up over this glucose test. 
    Made me think of this:

LOL!
  • @MrsJ2410 Yay for finding out! I hear you on the first part (not that I don't agree with the second part, it's ok to be excited about what you're having!) because I was making my registry at Buy Buy Baby and all of the boy stuff was blue and gray. That's it. Blue and gray. No green. No red. No yellow. Boys can't wear color?? C'mon, man. And all the girl stuff was just pink. No other colors but shades of pink.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• @eggplantface I still believe it( despite my pink freak out today) , I don't like that on some sites there literally isn't even a gender neutral search option for clothes. I wear mostly black and grey, my favorite color is grey and we will still get mostly grey items like changer and diaper pail and stuff like that. AND unfortunately from my experience the sites and stores that DO have awesome gender neutral stuff is way more expensive... 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I don't want to find out the sex at our anatomy scan because I think I will be momentarily disappointed if it's another girl. 
    I think waiting until after delivery will make it so I'm so excited to meet Squish that disappointment won't even register. 
    Flame me all you want. IDGAF. 
    It takes a strong person to be surprised like that! I want to find out because I'm impatient af and don't much like surprises....unless they're from DH. (I guess technically peanut is from DH but since I'm the one cooking it, I want to know what it is!)

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• lainikinslainikins member
    edited August 2017
    @MrsJ2410, if I am having a girl, I fully intend on shopping in the boys department as well as the girls. I hear you on all the pink. I am sure I will have plenty of pink as well, but it seems like all the animal prints (non pink) are always in the boys' department. I am going to get the frilliest dress I can find though for my MIL who told me she does not think she could handle a baby dressed in a dress. (She had all boys and has always said that she can only have boy grand babies. She is not a girly person at all. I am just going to make it like ripping off a bandaid so she never criticizes anything I dress my daughter in. She tends to criticize.)

My confession is I am considering getting an elective ultrasound at a private place to find out the sex. I scheduled my fetal survey today and it is a full month away. I just want to know already. 

Edited for typos
  • I'm not excited about moving to a Facebook group because I don't have a Facebook and I'm already feeling like I'll get left behind :( this makes me sad sometimes 
  • I genuinely want this baby to be another girl. It seems like everyone always wants at least one of each sex but I really want DD to have a sister who is close in age.
    DD - 4.15.16
  • 1) Yesterday I totally had deli meat that was not heated to whatever temp to make it safe... and had a couple smoked salmon bites at my work party. No regrets. 

2) I actually told one of our remote coworkers who came to our big party and met everyone inperson for the first time... that he was sketching the girls out cuz he was far too familiar/overly excited, so please dial it back. I like him as a worker, I don't need to lose him to HR complaints!

3) Went to Buy Buy Baby today for my gift bag and to add stuff to the registry. Totally overwhelming, I think I scanned 3 things and left. Why is there so much for such a tiny human.
  • I just bribed DS with Paw Patrol to come inside...after telling my preschoolers to play outside when they got home bc it is nice out.  
  • I don't want to find out the sex at our anatomy scan because I think I will be momentarily disappointed if it's another girl. 
    I think waiting until after delivery will make it so I'm so excited to meet Squish that disappointment won't even register. 
    Flame me all you want. IDGAF. 

This was me with DD and this one. DH wants a boy so bad that I know once baby is here, we won't care!
  • @magnolia305 SAME!  We were outside drawing chalk when it turned into chase the toddler down the driveway to keep him out of the street.   Okay! Let's go in and watch PawPatrol before bedtime!  
  • @TattoosandLace I will be disappointed if we find out we are having a boy. I really want another girl. Sex disappointment is a real thing. 

@SunflowerMama428 we had one girl make a Facebook just for when we moved. I don't really like TB so I'll be excited to move again 

@BrittaniLC we're y'all team green? I already forgot. Worst friend 
  • I just cried at work for the first time in forever because this week was overwhelming and long. Now everyone keeps telling me I look tired. Well, I am.

In regards to the FB group, I can't wait to move to it. I am way more active in my first BMB's FB group than I ever was on the bump then or now. Those ladies on FB have been my lifeline for the last year as a FTM. I am so so grateful for them. 
  • sabriel1sabriel1 member
    edited August 2017
    I'm excited for fb but hope we don't move over until after the babies are born. 

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• sabriel1 said:
    I'm excited for fb but hope we don't move over until after the babies are born. 
    agreed. I think waiting until March to start the FB group is very wise. We waited until the following month on my last BMB and it worked out nicely. 
  • SarahFoley725SarahFoley725 member
    edited August 2017
    We moved over at some point in January with our March babies. I liked it because every birth and new baby was a huge deal as opposed to being buried in 8373849293 announcements with a bunch of random.  

ETA we weren't a very big group only like 50 people who were fairly active here. 
  • We moved over at some point in January with our March babies. I liked it because every birth and new baby was a huge deal as opposed to being buried in 8373849293 announcements with a bunch of random.  

ETA we weren't a very big group only like 50 people who were fairly active here. 
    Ours is a small group of 60. its a nice number. But I still like the idea of waiting until the babies are born. It weeds out the crazy lurkers who only want to post their AW birth story. 
  • I am excited to move over after our babies are born. I wasn't very active with DS's BMB (oct 15)--so I'll be a first timer moving over to FB....if I make the cut! Lol 
  • I'm not excited about moving to a Facebook group because I don't have a Facebook and I'm already feeling like I'll get left behind :( this makes me sad sometimes 
    Girl, make a FB that is a sunflower photo and have your name as your username on here. That's what one of the moms in my last BMB did. 
  • We moved over at some point in January with our March babies. I liked it because every birth and new baby was a huge deal as opposed to being buried in 8373849293 announcements with a bunch of random.  

Ours is a small group of 60. its a nice number. But I still like the idea of waiting until the babies are born. It weeds out the crazy lurkers who only want to post their AW birth story. 
    I started the last one and added two other girls as admins. We totally screened people. If at least two of us didn't recognize someone we didn't add them. I got so many "so I know I wasn't active here but I'll totally participate so much more on FB!" Yeahhh no lol 

I started the last one and added two other girls as admins. We totally screened people. If at least two of us didn't recognize someone we didn't add them. I got so many "so I know I wasn't active here but I'll totally participate so much more on FB!" Yeahhh no lol 
    definitely a good idea. our fb group also had a vouch system and a minimum bump comment count requirement. we only ended up with two crazies, which I think is pretty decent odds. haha!

definitely a good idea. our fb group also had a vouch system and a minimum bump comment count requirement. we only ended up with two crazies, which I think is pretty decent odds. haha!
    I'd go with that. 

We didn't lose anyone for being crazy. We did remove a few people for NEVER participating. It made some people feel really uncomfortable. Which is understandable because we talk about a lot!
  • magnolia305 said:ni
    I am excited to move over after our babies are born. I wasn't very active with DS's BMB (oct 15)--so I'll be a first timer moving over to FB....if I make the cut! Lol 
    I'm from oct 15 too and didn't move to fb. I follow a few on Instagram tho and felt that was safe enough. 
  • @magnolia305 lol! "Do as I say not as I do" right?!
    I hear ya, I'm always asking what my 4 year olds did outside.... when I basically stayed in. 

Where to begin? This week I was lifting things while helping a friend move, ate greasy pizza sticks, didn't drink enough water, and had a turkey sandwich provided by work. Better week to come??
    Girl, make a FB that is a sunflower photo and have your name as your username on here. That's what one of the moms in my last BMB did. 
    I was contemplating taking over my H's but that seems like a better idea. I got rid of my Facebook because my ex tried using a comment stream I had with my H against us in court. I joked about killing him if he ever cheated on me because he posted a really cute picture of us when we were dating. The judge threw it out but it still cost me a lot in lawyer fees so I just deleted it. The idiot didn't submit all the comments of us laughing about it and H saying he would never. Like I know plenty of couples joke about that unless we are just weird 
  • @sunflowermama428 DH and I have said those tongue and cheek things before. That's shitty that your ex used that against you. Creating an account with that profile picture and name is a good idea! Don't get left behind! 
  • orchid36 said:
    @magnolia305 lol! "Do as I say not as I do" right?!
    I hear ya, I'm always asking what my 4 year olds did outside.... when I basically stayed in. 

Where to begin? This week I was lifting things while helping a friend move, ate greasy pizza sticks, didn't drink enough water, and had a turkey sandwich provided by work. Better week to come??
    I think you are good with lifting, as long as it doesn't hurt you.  My OB put me on a 15 # weight restriction like week 4? of pregnancy.  I've been lifting and carrying all kinds of things still though.  Although I am using it as a reason to not stack pig or chicken feed  and to get out of feeding pigs...  I figure if you can do it comfortably, it's fine, and if not then stop immediately!  I've had to stop doing hay on 2 occasions because it got to intense, otherwise no biggie.  Unless there's a specific medical reason why, like weak cervix, or preterm labor, or something I can't just sit on my but for 9 months and eat bon bons.

I am hesitant to share news on Social media just yet, or get to attached to baby, or pick out a name, or buy things until I see in the  A/s  that everything really is okay.  I want to be excited just scared somethings not going to be okay.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • BrittaniLCBrittaniLC member
    edited August 2017

@BrittaniLC we're y'all team green? I already forgot. Worst friend 
    Ummm. There are like 43 of us March '16 mommas. Like I expect you to remember us all!  Also, I was one of those who didn't participate a whole ton on here and y'all still added me. Which I am sooooo grateful for on a a daily basis!
  • Thanks @mamaof5already
    I do feel like at times we know our bodies better than trainers or doctors. I definitely take breathing brakes if I feel like I'm doing too much.