January 2018 Moms

Friday Ticker Change 8/25

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Have you felt baby move yet?

4) Any appointments this week/last?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: What was the first thing you bought for the new baby during this pregnancy?

Re: Friday Ticker Change 8/25

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
    20 weeks! She's the size of a banana.

2) How are you feeling?

Pretty good, actually. I'm still waking up at least once a night but when I am asleep, it's a much better sleep than it has been. I've had some nausea creep back in but usually only when I wait too long to eat a meal.

I think I can pretty confidently say yes at this point! Mostly when I'm in the bed in the mornings or at night although sometimes she gets active after my lunch or afternoon snack. They don't feel like kicks yet but I've felt it enough to know it's her.

Nope. I should be having my a/s this coming week but we'll be out of town so I have to wait until we get back. I tried to schedule for today to get everything checked out before we left but they wouldn't let me schedule it since it hasn't been 4 weeks since my last appointment (even though my appointments are already a week behind). 

Nope!

6) GTKY: What was the first thing you bought for the new baby during this pregnancy?

Well, I bought baby shoes to announce to DH with so technically those. 

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 20 weeks!! Paper airplane

2) How are you feeling? Still pretty great. Not sleeping well, but physically I feel fine.

3) Have you felt baby move yet? Yep! Pretty consistently the last few weeks.

4) Any appointments this week/last? Ugh, no. Next Friday is our a/s.

6) GTKY: What was the first thing you bought for the new baby during this pregnancy? the only thing I've bought for this babe is a long sleeved onesie. We don't need too much since we have all the big stuff leftover from DD.

• Loading the player...
    21 Weeks, so the size of a fanny pack!

2) How are you feeling? 

Pretty good. Having difficulty sleeping, but otherwise fine.

Yes! He likes to move around especially in the evenings, and after meals. 

Last week we had our a/s and found out we are having a boy! Next week meeting with my obgyn and hopefully discussing the results of the a/s. I'm really anxious to hear that baby boy is healthy and growing well. 

Rave: Last night went over to my parents, and we had traditional Arabic food for dinner that my aunt made. I hadn't had some of the dished in years so I was over the moon with happiness! Also really excited to go baby shopping with my aunt, grandma and mom tomorrow. My aunt and grandma are visiting from another country, and won't be around for the baby shower, so they want to buy me gifts now which is pretty neat.

Rant: With all the family in town, it has been very difficult to find time to clean the house. And tomorrow everyone is dropping by, so my Friday night will be devoted to getting the house company ready.

I bought a pair of shoe and a set of onesies for our gender reveal, so that. 

18 weeks today, so an artichoke!

2) How are you feeling?

Overall not too bad, starting to get some heartburn and am still feeling super tired

Well I thought maybe but after appt today found out placenta is anterior so it might have just been wishful thinking 

Yes had my anatomy scan today which was awesome! At the clinic I go to the doctor does them and he explained everything very well in real time. All looks healthy! Only thing was the way the baby was positioned he didn't get a good look at the face so he wants me to come back for another US in 4-6 weeks. Can't complain about more pictures!

Officially scheduled OB visits out to my due date which seems crazy but to switch my next appt times were super full. I guess it's good that I got the times we needed with our busy work schedules. 

One of those onesie that says "strong like mom" from target, shortly followed by another that says "cool and rad like dad" :)

@gusgus14 sorry they wouldn't let you schedule a week earlier that seems silly.

@schaze good luck at your US, looking forward to updates next Friday!

@darkrose88  enjoy your weekend with family!

I'm a day late but 18 weeks with a bell pepper

2) How are you feeling?

I've been feeling a lot better thank goodness, like mentioned above I get a little sick if I don't eat on time

I kept telling myself not yet for the last week but everyday the feeling is getting stronger for a few minutes here and there, especially relaxing after eating. Its just little thumps but pretty neat. DH is jealous

Nope, I have one this coming Wednesday. I think they are doing my a/s early because I'm being sent for a complete u/s at a different facility than my normal doc.

My in-laws have been driving me nuts but my relationship with my mom and my aunt has been key so far. I'm so thankful to have them!

A stroller! There was a REALLY good sale plus I had a rebate card so literally got the stroller/car seat combo for $17. Ha :)

• @BrandedCowgirl92 that's insanely cheap! Way to go!
    19 weeks - a mango!

2) How are you feeling?
    Ehh, not sure if it's morning sickness creeping back in this trimester or if it's the cold that's going around my town but I haven't felt 100% all week :(

Yes, even DH got to feel babe kick/flutter

YES!! Finally this upcoming Tuesday is our 20w appt to check all the important stuff and SEX! :) 

RANT: Wish my DH would feel a little more excited this time around. He wasn't too on board with having another but knew what happened when not using protection during sex so it happened and babe is coming. So I just wish now that it's going to happen in a few months that he'd be more on board.

Nothing yet, DS is almost 2 (Oct '15) and I still have all his nb-2t clothing and carseat and majority of his larger items. Only going to need a swing and diapers if it's a boy (of course, I'll get the new babe some new outfits of his own but not much like I'd need for a girl)