March 2018 Moms

Re: Thankful Thursday

• @mdfarmchick 15.5 hours??! Send that sleep potion this way--especially if it helps them wind down in the evening...!

I'm thankful that I've been able to coach this season. I'm a new district, and the position I had in my old district opened up in this new one due to another coach having her baby this month. It is going to make a huge difference for our income as we look at a year of having 3 in daycare.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • @LiveNLove44 he usually sleeps 10-12 hours but refuses a nap most days. Between his cousins visiting and traveling and then whatever the heck that has caused two awful nights of sleep this week, he has just been an overtired pill. Ha. I don't think you want that recipe for one night of 15.5 hours of sleep! Lol. Sounds like everything worked out really well for you! 

@ladybugsamom I'm glad that your insulin is finally regulating so you can get back to some normalcy. 
  • @scoogy19 Ahhh, that sounds amazing!  Fall is definitely my favorite season.  It's still blazing hot here in AZ (probably through October), so I'm living vicariously through you right now!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm thankful that my allergies left me alone today.
  • scoogy19 said:
    I  am thankful for some gorgeous end of summer weather, fair food tonight, and the pumpkin spice candle currently burning! 
    @scoogy19, you won't, by chance, have something deep fried and on a stick, will you? I hope the food was great!! What was your favorite?

• This is going to sound really corny, but I feel the need the say it. 

Im thankful for a lot of the women on here. I'm not going to name names, but I've been lovetiting you all hardcore. It's really nice to have people that are positive, honest, fact based, and supportive. I enjoy coming here and going through this journey with people whom I trust to tell me when I'm crazy or when I need to be considered. 

Thanks ladies. You make my cold, black heart beat a little faster

This. So much this. YES! ^ :)
  • I think I've said this one before, but seriously, my husband. He has picked up so so much slack with me never feeling well. He's quick to run out and search for whatever to try and make me feel better, has been doing dishes and laundry if he gets home and I haven't been able to do it, plays with the kids, gives DD her bath. I feel useless, but lucky. 
  • edited August 2017
    That's awesome @chasingroygbiv I definitely feel the same way. My husband has really been handling a lot, especially during the whole first trimester when I was exhausted and nauseous all the time. He makes dinner, cleans, handles bathtime, wakes up early on weekends to play with DS so I can rest a little longer. Feel very grateful.
  • @LiveNLove44 not this time!!! We got a funnel cake (my number one must have!!!) and french fries from a local restaurant called Rhino fries... they are drenched in cheese and bacon with ranch. They did not disappoint!!
  • @scoogy19 I would take some Rhino fries! They sound too good :smile: I'm a big fan of super cheesey and deep friend cheese curds. A close second might be a fried dough of some sort. :wink:

• @scoogy19 I've basically eaten nothing today (thank you migraine) but I would kill for a funnel cake with strawberries and whipped cream right about now. Ahhhhhhh! 
  • @chasingroygbiv it's fair season here!!! All my pregnant dreams are coming true!
  • Ours came and went at the start of August. I got to enjoy some fair food, but I was still pretty sick too so didn't get near as much as I hoped for. @scoogy19