January 2018 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 8/24

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Have you felt baby move yet?

4) Any appointments this week/last?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: What was the first thing you bought for the new baby during this pregnancy?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 8/24

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 20 weeks!! Baby is the size of a banana. (WHOA halfway already!!)

2) How are you feeling? I've had a crazy amount of energy this week so I'm going with it because I know it won't last!

3) Have you felt baby move yet? Yes!! Found out at our AS that I have an anterior placenta which is probably why I didn't feel much earlier than now (as a STM I expected it to be sooner, started feeling a good amount of movement around 18.5-19 weeks!)

4) Any appointments this week/last? Appointment tomorrow! Just the quick OB check but always love hearing that heartbeat!

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?  I know we've talked about how much we love Fall on this Thursday Ticker Change discussion before--I am beyond ready for some cooler weather!!! 

6) GTKY: What was the first thing you bought for the new baby during this pregnancy? A decorative pillow for the nursery was the very first thing!  Going off of it as inspiration for the entire room which I cannot wait to get put together! 

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
    18wks, sweet potato or sling shot, lol

2) How are you feeling?

Good for the most part. More energy, yay! However I've been getting this really sharp stomach pain every evening. I remember it from last time too. 

Yes but super inconsistent still. 

Nope, I don't go until until the 18th but that'll be my A/S!!

@leeeahyo I'm ready for fall too! We live in a pear and apple orchard. Yesterday my kids went out a picked a wagon full of apples (not ripe) off the trees. Their dad was less than impressed! Oops.

GTKY: What was the first thing you bought for the new baby during this pregnancy?

Yesterday I bought a Tula and got the free blankets special. I'm so so excited for it to come!!

• Loading the player...
    20 weeks today; baby is the size of a banana! (or belgian endive, according to the Ovia app- haha)

2) How are you feeling?

Physically I'm feeling great, although starting to notice tiring out a little easier than before. Carrying a laundry basket up a flight of stairs is tough- but I'm still managing to work out 3-4x/week!  Emotionally, I think the Makena progesterone shots are starting to effect my mood.  Having some major mood swings- which I don't like!

I've been feeling baby move for a few weeks now.  I love it.

I see my regular OB today.  I already had the anatomy scan at my perinataologist's office around 18 weeks.

Just need to rant about hormones. I don't like being moody and bitchy for no reason. I'm trying hard to control it but then again, when it comes out, at least I can just blame it on hormones. 

6) GTKY: What was the first thing you bought for the new baby during this pregnancy?

Blankets.  I found a cute blanket with cute little green sweet peas, which caught my eye because my grandma used to call me sweet pea :) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 20 weeks today (holy cow!!)/Banana and endive.

2) How are you feeling? I'm am still so incredibly tired and I wear out easily. A lot of swelling, back pain, shortness of breath. Twins are fun!

3) Have you felt baby move yet? Yes, on Saturday they were in all their glory! Moving most of every day since. Such a weird/freaky/awesome feeling.

4) Any appointments this week/last? Last week I had my twins appt and it went great! They're growing like they should and I will NOT deliver after December 28th, woop! *I'm still a Jan mom at heart!*

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? My DH, this poor guy. He takes more crap from me then he should but I guess that's how love works. We work together and make each other miserable in the process LOL. I'm with @ReadytoRun77, I'm tired of being so moody and cranky. I feel awful afterward.

6) GTKY: What was the first thing you bought for the new baby during this pregnancy? ONE onesie. Then it grew into TWO. :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @GraceUponGrace09 that orchard sounds like it would be magical in the fall! And whoops, I'm sure the kids had fun though! 
    @ReadytoRun77 whew, the stairs wear me out too lol. And sweet about the blanket!! 
    @britmanering73 how exciting to have December babies!! It'll be here before you know it! 
    20 weeks! Banana 

2) How are you feeling?

Energy is starting to come back but I'm getting winded carrying my 30 lbs 18 month old on the stairs lol. 

just within the last few days I would say it's started becoming a daily thing. This is my favorite part of pregnancy <3

Anatomy scan today yay and regular ob appointment

like others mentioned -- is it fall yet ?? I'm so hot all the time lol

I had 12 years between baby 1 and 2 I was so excited to get started . I'm totally dragging my feet this time . I'm embarrassed to say I haven't bought anything . Luckily it's a girl again (girl 3 here) so we have a lot of stuff already. But we need to get to work ! I need to clear out what was the guest room and start making it a room for 18 month old to get used to so baby sister can get the nursery (guest room is bigger etc ) 

• bbeamanbbeaman member
    edited August 2017

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?

19 wks 2 days.  Baby is the size of a pint of ice cream!

2) How are you feeling?

I am feeling tired and wore out!  My body wants to get up around  3:30am.  I have too many things racing through my head!  My feet are sore by the afternoon and I get out of breath doing little things.

I don't think so?  Maybe?  

Had my A/S yesterday and a check up next week. Baby girl is looking good so far! 

I'm with everyone about fall and cooler weather.  They are calling for a heat wave to come through next week and I don't have AC at work!  It's going to be a rough start to the year!

A little pair of blush and gold shoes with the most adorable bow on the strap  <3

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby?  18 weeks little sweet potato

2) How are you feeling? So tired but glad to be done with all the puke

3) Have you felt baby move yet? yes, just started feeling him move this week

4) Any appointments this week/last? next week check in for my gestational diabetes and a/s will be in the 7th

6) GTKY: What was the first thing you bought for the new baby during this pregnancy? a best little bro onesie

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 17 weeks, size of a pomegranate

2) How are you feeling?  pretty good, just super sleepy all the time!

3) Have you felt baby move yet? yes, I started feeling her around wk 14

4) Any appointments this week/last? I had one on Tuesday!

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? none that I can think of at the moment

6) GTKY: What was the first thing you bought for the new baby during this pregnancy? I feel so bad, I haven't gotten her anything yet! I don't need anything other than diapers really, because DD was also born in January, and I kept everything. I do want to get her her own coming home outfit and I'm in the middle of knitting her a little sweater.

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 20 weeks / size of Claire's cell phone in Clueless

2) How are you feeling?

Good but tired. I thought you were supposed to have an uptick in energy after you get into the 2nd tri?

Yes! Started feeling her move last week. I think I can feel her moving some with my hand on my stomach but DH can't feel her yet.

A/S last week. It's all good and a girl!

I work in a super male dominated role and I can't believe how excited all these dudes are for me! I mean I didn't expect them to act like Neanderthals but their sweet reactions are adorable.

@agalvarado - Me neither...

Haven't yet, unless putting $ on gift cards (for buying diapers later) every time I go to the store counts...

January 2018 Board September Siggy Challenge: Fall

BabyFruit Ticker