Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Still breastfeeding?

My little one is turning 2 Saturday.. oh where has time gone. Any who, I was wondering if moms are still breastfeeding? I work full time and I'm in grad school so the time i get to spend with my little one i take advantage. I've noticed recently though that the breastfeeding has been more constant. She needs it to sleep and each time i get home from work. I just have a guilt when I am exhausted and not want to do it because she cries, idk what else to do any advice?

Re: Still breastfeeding?

• AnguelesR said:
    My little one is turning 2 Saturday.. oh where has time gone. Any who, I was wondering if moms are still breastfeeding? I work full time and I'm in grad school so the time i get to spend with my little one i take advantage. I've noticed recently though that the breastfeeding has been more constant. She needs it to sleep and each time i get home from work. I just have a guilt when I am exhausted and not want to do it because she cries, idk what else to do any advice?
    Breastfeeding is a 2 way relationship. If it doesn't work for you anymore then it might be time to consider weaning.
    Meg
    ME: 30  DH: 31 DD: June '16 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife
    TTGP Dec Siggy: Favorite Christmas Movie           BotB Dec Siggy: Ghosts of Christmas Toys Past