January 2018 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change 8/23

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?

2) How are you feeling? Cravings? Is baby moving?

3) What's your favorite or least favorite thing about pregnancy so far?

4) Any appointments this week/last? How'd it go?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world (assuming you could keep your current standard of living, job, etc), where would you love to live?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 8/23

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
     21 weeks! Apparently this week he's a carrot 

feeling pretty good! If I get overheated or dehydrated I go from awesome to dying in like 1 minute flat though. No cravings per say, at least not what I have heard about pregnancy cravings. Some stuff sounds good, but no more than pre pregnancy I think. He moves alllll the time! He's squirming all over the place! I can't wait until DH can feel him too!

my favorite part so far has been DH's reaction, he just rests his hand on my stomach randomly and it's the cutest thing ever. Least favorite part has been bathroom issues....I just want to poop regularly again. 

We won't have another appointment for a few weeks, booooo  

Nope not this week!

6) GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world (assuming you could keep your current standard of living, job, etc), where would you love to live?

Hands down it would be London. In a really smart flat with a garden for little man to run around in. London is my favorite city hands down that I've ever visited, and I love all the free museums and art galleries!  

Together Let Us Seek the Heights

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 21 weeks—Baby is the size of a “least weasel” (so cute)

2) How are you feeling? Cravings? Is baby moving? I feel pretty good over all. I still randomly get nauseous, but it tends to pass. No consistent cravings YET. I feel the baby very randomly… darn anterior placenta!

3) What's your favorite or least favorite thing about pregnancy so far? My favorite part is definitely the excited anticipation! I just cannot wait for everything! My least favorite thing was the morning sickness in the first trimester!

4) Any appointments this week/last? How'd it go? Nope! My last one was the AS two weeks ago and all was perfect.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave: We just had new carpet installed in the upstairs (DD’s room, nursery, master bed room), so I feel like I can finally start planning the nursery!

6) GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world (assuming you could keep your current standard of living, job, etc), where would you love to live? I would live exactly where I am living (suburb of Cincinnati). We bought a house two doors down from my parents in my hometown… does not get any better than that! LOVE being so close! 

@JuliaGoolia719 OMG your description of going from fine to dying in one minute has relived me. I have been having that when, I think, I get overheated... usually from my long walks outside on weekend AMs when it is warmer. I was starting to worry! 

*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Loading the player...
  • 1) How far along are you? How big is baby?
     19 weeks, baby is the size of a hot dog!

Feeling good, no real pregnancy symptoms at all other than the gagging on pills, my hair still falling out, and sometimes i randomly feel these sensations in my pelvic area, which i guess is either baby hiccuping (so cute!) or kicking. Either way, i'm good with that :) Not really having any cravings, but i'm really into tortilla chips, salads, clam chowder with sourdough, and dark chocolate lattes (which i'm trying to limit, trying being the key word there!) 

This really surprised me, but my favorite part is the maternity clothes! OMG, so comfortable, and i didn't think i was going to like them at all! Maternity yoga pants are life right now. Least favorite thing was the nausea in the first trimester and the gagging I still have. 

Had an appointment last week, everything looked good and it was real short. Next appointment is the anatomy scan on 9/14. Very excited for that!

Kinda both of a rant and a rave b/c it's funny: The people at work who know i'm pregnant keep coming up to me and telling me that I'm showing and they can't believe they didn't notice it until now, but the people who don't know i'm pregnant (including my patients' parents) keep giving my bump the side-eye b/c i guess it just looks like i'm really letting myself go haha, it makes me chuckle. I'm just waiting for one of my littlest patients to ask me if i'm pregnant and their parent to look horrified that their kid asked me that before i answer yes haha

Well, i have a list of three haha. First, even though i've never been there, i'd agree with @JuliaGoolia719 and say London, because it's London. Second, one of the smaller islands in Venice, Italy b/c the main island is too touristy and crowded, but the smaller islands were just as cool and less crowded. Third, beach front on an island somewhere in the Caribbean, like US Virgin Islands.  

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 21 weeks, Endive

2) How are you feeling? Cravings? Is baby moving? I want all the junk but also a hearty plate of healthy food. I just don't want to cook it. I've also had my fair share of pickle pinwheel snacks...doubt most of you know what that is.

She is moving a ton! I love it.

3) What's your favorite or least favorite thing about pregnancy so far? I dig the bump but I'm so lazy about dressing it. I just put on what fits and I look fairly ridiculous most days. I also dislike my digestive irregularity and horrific nausea/vomiting.

No appts. Had the a/s last week and it went great! baby was 12 oz at 20 weeks. I feel like she will be bigger at birth than her brother.

I'm just ready for Fall and all the fun things that come with it like colors, football, food, family photos, Halloween. Most of my maternity clothes are for warmer weather so looking forward to being cozy. Also, my Gram is coming out from KS for Thanksgiving. It is the best time. We have awesome food and we shop alllll day on Black Friday.

6) GTKY: If you could live anywhere in the world (assuming you could keep your current standard of living, job, etc), where would you love to live? Probably somewhere in France.

• @EmilyLove25 I was talking to a friends husband the other day, she's due in Oct and he said she's the same way, hearing that made me feel so much better too! It's nice to know you're not the only one lol! 

Together Let Us Seek the Heights