February 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change (8/21)

I didn't see one for last week or this week so I thought I'd start it this time.

If your edd is 2/5, 2/12, 2/19, or 2/26. This one's for you

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What was your favorite toy/activity as a kid, and is it something you want your LO to like as well?

Re: Monday Ticker Change (8/21)

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
     16 weeks and baby is the size of an avocado I think
    2) How are you feeling?
     I feel good other than the slight bloating I'm now having and I'm thankful to still be in pre pregnancy clothes!
     I have an appointment Wednesday which is right before my daughter turns 1! :(

I wish this nipple soreness would go away because it's making breastfeeding dreadful and I also need to buy new bras...
    GTKY: What was your favorite toy/activity as a kid, and is it something you want your LO to like as well?
    I loved playing "little kid" board games as a family and I do hope to do the same with both my daughter and the peanut that's on the way. 

• 1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 16 weeks! Avocado 

2) How are you feeling? Great. Have some bad hip pain but that's about it. 

3) Any appointments this week? Quick check up tomorrow (weight, blood pressure, pee in a cup and measurements). Hopefully will get to hear the heartbeat. Hubby missed last ultrasound so it would be nice for him. 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? I have a chiropractor appt on Wednesday to see if they can help with my hip pain but it kinda freaks me out. I found a lady that actually did her practicuum and studied pregnancy adjustment but it still has me nervous. Im sure I'm being irrational but I feel adjusting things may harm baby??? 

GTKY: What was your favorite toy/activity as a kid, and is it something you want your LO to like as well? I liked Polly pockets and lego. We are still huge lego fans and have a huge Star Wars lego collection that hubby cannot wait to have someone to play with 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @pandappanderson I can imagine it would freak you out a bit. I know my mom got adjusted every week of her last two pregnancies just because of her job. I also know a few other Mom's that got adjusted and they all said that it made them feel so much better and if Mom feels better baby will feel better. Just thought some positive insights might help! Good luck with you appointment tomorrow :)

14 weeks with a baby the size of a beet

2) How are you feeling?
    My hips are killing me. Especially my left one.  And my nausea is back so some days eating is tricky

One on Thursday.  Hopefully it's just a quick one.  I feel like every time I'm there they are drawing blood for one thing or another.  Please no needles this time. 

DH is getting on my nerves a little with this pregnancy. He keeps saying things like "you weren't sick like this with the first two, it can't be that bad"

GTKY: What was your favorite toy/activity as a kid, and is it something you want your LO to like as well?  Christmas decorations and baking and crafts were my favorite things as a kid.  I want these boys to love all those things about the holidays!

13 weeks and size of match car .

2) How are you feeling?
    Tiiiiiired! Overall I've had a few spurts of energy through pregnancy, but overall...just tired. No sickness (ever, knock on wood). Get cramps that don't last to long but come back throughout the day. 

Nope. Had one last Thursday. Heart rate in the 170's

nah

I loved climbing trees. If LO likes it as much as I did... I just need to watch out. Lol
  • Avocado!! 16 weeks!

Feeling okay... my nose is sensitive to certain smells and i still get tired easily. i think the puking is gone though!

I have a check up tomorrow, it's my first group class so it should be pretty cool! 

I work with all dudes and most were actually excited when they found out and said congratulations, etc. but this one annoying guy said "i'm so glad i'm not a woman!" ... like FU and your stupid penis. ugh.

i loved playing outdoors and still do so i hope this kiddo enjoys it too
  • A day late...
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
         15 weeks, baby boy is as big as an orange!
    2) How are you feeling?
         Feeling pretty good. Having some weird pulsing pains down below, and having terrible hip pain at night. Otherwise good!
         Nope. Had one last week. 
         I'm not showing at all yet, which is good for my wardrobe, but I can't wait to have the noticeable bump!
    I LOVED Legos and K'Nex as a kid. I hope my little boy loves them too!
    14 weeks. Size of a peach. 
    2) How are you feeling?
    Tired. And I sometimes get stomachaches that then make me nauseous. 
    No
    Not really 
    GTKY: What was your favorite toy/activity as a kid, and is it something you want your LO to like as well? I can never remember things that happened when I was little but as I got older I remember playing board games with my siblings. My 4 and 7 year old seem to be getting into it lately. 
  • 1. I am 15 weeks, size of a naval orange.
    2. I've been feeling pretty tired lately but otherwise good.
    3. No apts this week mine was last week.
    4. I'm so tired of people asking if I have a preference for gender/sex of the baby. For the millienth time I don't care what my baby's genitals look like.
    5. I was a big reader when I was a kid and I hope my kids are as well. DH and i intend to start them early with reading to them and then teaching them how to read.