Infertility

New girl (secondary infertility) *child mentioned*

-marybeari--marybeari- member
edited August 2017 in Infertility
Hello All!

i am new to the bump and am currently working with an RE. We have no option but IVF due to fully blocks tubes on both sides. We have a 12 year old daughter and have been actively TTC for the last 3 years. 

Its been a crazy crazy emotional ride. Starting the IVF process early 2018. 

Married - Secondary Infertility - TTC 3 yrs
DX: Block tubes/PCOS/Insulin Resistance
History:
HSG + Blood work fine

Re: New girl (secondary infertility) *child mentioned*

• Hi...  I have been on TB for a few short months now,  just learning everything I can from these amazing group of ladies.  I too am planning to do my first IVF cycle early 2018. Hopefully all goes well and I can stick to my timeline but I've learned that nothing rarely goes as plan lol.....  
    I too have tubal issues where as I have none **TW 3 ectopic pregnancies ** so this is our only option.... This journey teaches patience I have heard but hopefully l you get your second bundle of joy this first round.  GL and Welcome welcome! 
    Me:28 DH:33
    01/10/12 : First ectopic pregnancy  :'(
    Dx:PCOS
    2012-2015: TTC #2 (2 rounds of clomid + metformin)
    04/13/15: Second ectopic pregnancy  :'(
    02/29/16: Third ectopic pregnancy  :'(
    Tubal Infertility
    Married: 2/11/17  <3
    7/21/17 : Consult with RE  :#
    10/12/17 : Second consult with a different RE
    1st IVF Cycle scheduled for Feb 2018
    02/13/18 : ER
    (22 follies,16m Eggs, 11 fert, 5 blasts)
    02/18/18 : ET 
    - 2 beautiful blast 3AA,2AA (highest quality)
    02/27/18 : First Beta - 193!!!
    03/01/18 : Second Beta - 546

• Welcome ladies and good luck on your upcoming IVF's! 
    *tw*
    Me: 33 / DH: 30
    Married: 10/19/13
    NTNP since 2010 / TTC since 2013
    DX: Unexplained
    June 2014 – Aug 2014 (3 cycles): Medicated cycles >> Letrozole + Trigger = BFN
    Sept 2014: IUI #1 >> Letrozole + Follistim + Trigger = BFN 
    Dec 2014: IUI #2 >> Letrozole + Follistim + Trigger = BFN 
    Sept 2016: Consult with RE, DH consult with Urologist
    Nov 2016: D&C to remove polyps >> RE required 6 month break
    May 2017: IUI #3 >> Letrozole + Follistim + Trigger = BFP >> MC/CP
    Aug 2017: IUI #4 >> Follistim + Trigger = BFN
    Oct 2019: IVF Consult

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome ladies. I'm sorry that you find yourselves here, but it's an amazing group to help you get through the long roller coaster that is infertility.
  • Welcome. I am dealing with secondary infertility as well- DS is 3.5 and we've been ttc for a little over 2 years. I have pcos and had a blocked tube caused by my cesarean with him, but had a lap in May to repair it. 
    Hope your IVF journey is short
    image image
  • Welcome. I have also been dealing with secondary infertility for about the last 8 years. It took 2 years for me to conceive my second child and now it's been about 5.5 years TTC for the third. I was supposed to start IVF this month but insurance denied my claim (even though I have IVF coverage...figure that one out), so I will probably be continuing with IUI while I fight the good fight. 
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Welcome to the board and good luck with your upcoming IVF. 

@tosh24 You don't happen to have Aetna? Same exact thing happened to me with the IUIs before getting IVF. I had to get 6 IUIs before they deemed me worthy of being treated by my doctor in the manner he sees fit, lol. 
  • Welcome, new to TB as well.  I have primary infertility and have to have DE IVF in order to conceive.  I am looking into when to start my next round.  I hope things go very smoothly for you!
    FET 11/20/15 - BFP #3- 11/30/15 - BO at 7w1d on 12/21/15
    IVF (egg donor #2) in July 2015 - BFN
    FET in January 2014 - BFP - Blighted Ovum
    IVF (egg donor #1) in April 2011 - BFP - DS Born 1/3/12
  • ^Reported for being a bot^ Are we tired of everyone's infertile sister yet, @crystal321
  • @sarcasticowl omg they are relentless
  • I wish you good luck with your upcoming IVF. I got pregnant after the third IVF attempt. I’m glad that my DH assured me to do it again. Actually, I was ready to give up. Two unsuccessful attempts were killing me. I didn’t want to keep trying. Now I can’t imagine our life without our baby. That’s why IVF is a good idea. Hope your first attempt will be successful. Let us know how are you doing.

Girls, good luck to all of you. Stay positive and you will definitely succeed. Look at me…I’m a happy mother. I wish you the same. We can do it.

• Welcome!

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Howdy my friend. How are you holding up. I hope that things at your end are running smoothly. Really sorry to hear that you are suffering from infertility. It is the worst thing that can happen to a couple. I wish I could help you somehow... All I can do though is tell you that I share your pain. I have fertility issues myself. 

My ride has also be super duper crazy! I had to change my entire lifestyle and be more of an adult. Lately I have been missing the good old days but... Yeah, it is better this way!

I am hoping to be able to concieve naturally. I think that if I try hard enough I will. However if I fail I will turn to IVF this year too. We can share stories on the future. Looking forward to that. Much love to you darling...