November 2017 Moms
Options

Mental Health Monday - 8/21

Morning Ladies,

I had a rough weekend, and wanted to restart this thread.  I'm 29 + 2 weeks.  Yesterday in particular, I really started to feel large, encumbered, and exhausted.  I definitely hit my stamina wall pretty early in the day.  Combine pregnancy with other family stress and drama, general work daily stress, anxiety about work/career/ family post baby, and just how expensive babies are ... it all hit me yesterday.  Today is a little better so far although I hope it holds out.  I can already feel the exhaustion creeping in.

Re: Mental Health Monday - 8/21

• Options
    I hit a wall everyday around 2:30. On Saturday I sat to chart, put my head back with eyes closed and almost fell asleep. Today is a day off and I told DH that I wouldn't be doing much, he knows I need rest. DD understands as well. 
  • Options
    @curiousfool1 sorry you had a rough weekend.  I definitely sympathise with the feeling of everything hitting at once.  Hope things even out for you and your better day today holds.  
    I Have moments where I feel like that and moments where Im ok.   I was feeling pretty depressed for awhile but things have gotten better there.  Pregnancy can definitely be an emotional rollercoaster.  
    @MaximumEffort That's great that you have support and are able to take time to rest.  Hopefully it makes things better for you.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This weekend was fantastic for me. I started nesting and did a lot and felt accomplished. And then last night hit where I couldn't sleep. And work today was pretty bad. I had plans to get stuff done around here after work but now that I'm home I just wanna binge watch Netflix and nap cuz today was rough 
  • Options
    DH went in for a 36 hour shift last night. I pretty much lost it and went through at least half a box of tissues. Our first baby was due today. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, @NYTino24. Take care of yourself today.
    Pregnancy Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @NYTino24 was thinking about you today.  Sending love your way <3. No way to make the day easier.   Cry it out and take care of yourself. 
  • Options
    I'm sorry @NYTino24. I can't imagine how hard this day is for you.
  • Options
    I only rest if it's a day off or else I'm up at 530 for work and back home around 830ish.  DH wasn't happy that I was kicked by a patient yesterday, could have been worst but I restrained him as soon as I admitted him to my unit. Still ended up doing too much today but at least I got to take a tiny nap after making DD some food and putting on a kid movie.  :)
  • Options
    @NYTino24 I'm so sorrry. Thinking of you
  • Options
    @NYTino24 - You're in my thoughts today.  I hope you're doing better.

I have mentioned in other posts the non-pregnancy family difficulties around my mother.  She really was a great mom, but three years ago finally worked up the courage to get out of what turned out to be a psychologically abusive marriage.  I'm proud of her for finally doing that.  She has, however, almost reverted to being my child.  At least, it seems that way some times!  She has the sort of personality that creates and thrives on melodrama, and is also highly dependent on the people around her. This summer, the combination of her financial stability, her physical health, and some other relationship drama, along with playing parent to my 13 yr old sister while she lives with us during the summers have really done me in. I'm tired of parenting my parent! I have my own kid to fret over now.
  • Options
    Thank you, ladies. I got most of it out on Sunday night and cried a little when I woke up. Then I fell back asleep and restarted the day a better way. I took a pic of DH on our trip this weekend and I want to believe our angel baby was telling us (she?) is here even if we can't see (her?). I'm sure it's just a reflection of what was in the sky, but it made me feel a lot better.

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @NYTino24 I am so sorry. That is always the hardest day 
    BFP #1: 1.22.16                 MMC: 2.29.16 ( tetrasomy 11, partial deletion 1, XXX) D&C: 3.2.16
    BFP #2: 4.14.16                 CP: 4.17.16
    BFP #3: 6.10.2016             CP: 6.17.16
    RE appt: 6.27.2016- saline sono all clear
    Progenity: + carrier Tay-Sachs, Gaucher's, hemachromatosis. DH: carrier Alpha 1 anti-trypsin
    PCOS, hypothyroid, MTHFR, hx of LEEP in 2006
    Clomid + TI Cycle #1: 50mg Trigger 8.24.2016- BFN
    Clomid 75mg + IUI#1 9.25.2016- BFP #4 10/6
    Beta #1 15   Beta #2 38    Beta #3- 71     beta #4 171   Beta # 5- 21  Natural MC 10/21
    HSG- clear
    IVF Jan 2017
    Egg Retrieval 1.22.17: 32 eggs retrieved,29 mature, 24 fertilized, 14 to blastocyst for biopsy
    PGS results: 4 PGS normal 2 XX, 2 XY
    FET: 3.13.2017 for 2 PGS embryos
    Beta#1: 3.24.2017......... 78; Beta # 2 241; Beta #3 4198
    Baby BOY due 11.29.2017