Pregnant after IF
Options

1st trimester check-in: week of August 21 (New leader needed!)

kaseycocokaseycoco member
edited August 2017 in Pregnant after IF
Welcome to those who are new to this board!! This is a weekly check-in for those in their 1st trimester: weeks 1 through the end of week 13. We've all gone through a lot to get to this point, so congratulations and best of luck to all of you over the next several months! 
 1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 
 2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? 
 3. When is your next appointment? 
 4. Anything else you'd like to share? 
 QOTW:  Do you have any guilty pleasure TV shows/books/blogs that you're into right now, pregnancy related or otherwise?

*This board will need a new leader next week since I will be moving into my second tri (woowhoo!). Write a note in your post or message me if you're interested!

Mommies to be:
 @thucks EDD 2/24/18 
@momma6angels11 EDD 3/9/18 (Twins!)
 @artsyinnd EDD 3/15/18 
 @vintageandrea90 EDD 4/1/18 
 @mmd1986 EDD 4/5/18
@ackershan EDD 4/15/18 
@rel_1987 EDD 4/23/18
@meredithj123 EDD 4/23/18
@prayingfor2 EDD 4/25

TTC #1 since Aug 2015 (unexplained infertility)
10/16-12/16 -3 IUI, all BFN
2/17 IVF #1 froze 5 five day blasts
5/17 FET#1 BFN  
6/17 FET #2 BFP :)  EDD 2/27/18

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: 1st trimester check-in: week of August 21 (New leader needed!)

• Options
    13 weeks, 2/27/18
    Currently feeling good. Been having some headaches here and there, but mostly feeling like myself.
    8/28
    I'm excited to be moving into the second trimester. I feel like I was mostly anxious and nervous during the first and wasn't feeling that connected to baby. Now my pregnancy finally feels 'real' and I'm starting to relax, just a little.
     QOTW:  Do you have any guilty pleasure TV shows/books/blogs that you're into right now, pregnancy related or otherwise?
    I've been really into Game of Thrones. But since that's only on once a week, my other go to is anything on Food Network. I don't know why I love it so much, but I do. If no one else is around I will just put that on and watch whatever  :#
    TTC #1 since Aug 2015 (unexplained infertility)
    10/16-12/16 -3 IUI, all BFN
    2/17 IVF #1 froze 5 five day blasts
    5/17 FET#1 BFN  
    6/17 FET #2 BFP :)  EDD 2/27/18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    6+1 weeks 4/15/18
    Currently feeling pretty good. Cramping on and off. Tired. No MS so far. Nervous for US on Friday!! 
    8/25
    I'm just so nervous. Praying everything is ok. Having gone through IVF to get to this point I'm a mess! Lol. I just need to know she's in there and growing and it's actually finally happening for us! 
    I've been really into Game of Thrones too! Last night?!?! Also we started Ozark on Netflix. I bought a bunch of pregnancy books but not starting them till after (I pray) our positive US Friday. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy Monday everyone!

7 weeks 3 days, EDD April 6, 2018.

I'm actually feeling pretty good currently.  I'm a little more tired than normal, but I think being less active is contributing to that.  No morning sickness yet.  Keeping my fingers crossed that it never comes.

I have my third ultrasound with my RE tomorrow.

Not at the moment.

I have a ton of guilty pleasure TV shows.  I'm a huge fan of dumb reality TV.  Bachelor in Paradise just started back and that is always a funny one and I'm also watching Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix.

@kaseycoco Good luck in your second trimester!
  • Options
    13w4d EDD 2/24/17 (maybe changing) 
    I'm feeling great right now. My belly is getting bigger but the scale numbers aren't. 
    9/12/17 with my delivery doc. 
    Just got to work from my maternal medicine apt. I am measuring 2 weeks ahead 8.9cm long and in the 84.5 percentile. The neck measured great and there is a nasal bone so pretty sure I'm good on the down syndrome and trisomy 21 & 18. The baby is measuring to big to do the actual blood testing though. She gave me the option to see if insurance would cover the DNA testing but I just said we will pass on all that. 
    According to the Genital Tubercle Angle Theory it's a girl.
     QOTW:  Do you have any guilty pleasure TV shows/books/blogs that you're into right now, pregnancy related or otherwise? I guess my guilty pleasure is the bump forums and I'm obsessed with Big Brother, constantly on the Dingo Hamsterwatch blog for it. 

I too will be joining @kaseycoco in the 2nd trimester next week. 
    Me: 33  DH: 39
    Me: Endo, PCOS, 
    DH: low life span and mobility 
    Married and TTC since 12/2008
    3 IUI's in 2012
    IVF #1 BFN 08/2012
    IVF #2 11/2012 Twin Girls born at 35wks 7/2013
    ER 4/2016 Freeze all 11 embryo's 
    FET #1 5/2016 Transfer 1 BFN 
    FET #2 7/2016 Transfer 1 BFN 
    FET #3 09/2016 Thawed 3 Transfered 1 CP 
    FET #4 1/2017 Transfer 2 CP 
    FET #5 April 24, 2017 Transfering 1 BFN
    FET #6 June 8, 2017 Transfer 2 Beta #1 721 Beta #2 1363  
    US on 7/5 1 baby found EDD 2/24/18
    Insta acct ionlywant1more

• Options
    1. How far along are you?
    -I am 5 weeks and 1 day. EDD is April 23

2. Pregnancy symtoms
    -none really. Sore boobs and nipples but that's about it. I want Mexican food but I'm not sure that's out of the ordinary. I also generally love sweet stuff but right now I could take it or leave it

3. Next appointment
    -had my second beta yesterday which was 6000. I have an appointment today with my pcp for prenatal check up. My first US is supposed to be next week but I'm waiting until 7.5 weeks when my husband can be present 

4. Anything else you would like to share?
    -feeling kind of guilty especially after this infertility journey. Went to Disneyland yesterday and got cold feet about all of this after seeing all the screaming and crying kids and exhausted looking moms.. just hoping I can do it!

QOTW: I haven't watched tv much lately but I do like Dallas cowboys cheerleaders show as well as out daughtered- they had quints after IUI!!! 
  • Options
    @meredithj123 I like OutDaughtered too.  I can't imagine taking care of 5 two year olds!  They are super cute though.
  • Options
    @meredithj123 I totally feel you! I'm a FTM and finally pregnant through IVF after years of TTC. Thrilled to finally be here but I certainly have those same "pangs" of if I'm cut out for this! I'm 36 so I'm a bit set in my ways but I know that's all going to have to change. I trust we can do this and I know for me change of any kind stresses me out so I'm trying to take it with a grain of salt. And honestly-everyone around me with kids tells me all the time that most other people's kids annoy them but of course love there own :)
  • Options
    @ackershan thank you for the encouragement! I guess it's normal to have these kinds of days! So nice to be able to go through it other awesome women!
  • Options

6 weeks exactly, EDD April 17

Not too intense but some nausea (difficult to eat sometimes), tender breasts, feeling really tired and also having really restless sleep 

Had my first appt with my midwife today! Next appt 8/18

Feeling really scared something is going to go wrong. Trying to be excited but after trying so long, it's difficult. Did acupuncture for 4 months and finally decided to make an appt with an RE when we conceived spontaneously! Feels unreal. 

Not really. Been rewatching Malcom in the Middle lately. Always love binge watching HGTV 

• Options

11 wks 5 days  3/9/18
           Still food aversions and lately gagging when taking prenatals.. i also have felt nauseas every couple hours..

My next ob appointment will be Sept 21st and i will be going to The MFM doctor sometime in the next 2 weeks just waiting on the call to find out.

I had my ob appointment today and got to see both babies moving all over the place in there.. Baby A had HR of 171 and measured 12w 1d ! Baby B had a HR of 176 and measured 11w 6d! I just ordered the multiples pregnancy book and cant wait to get it!

I also love to watch Outdaughtered!! Next month i will be back to watching Greys Anatomy and many others!!

@kaseycoco and @thucks ill see you in the 2nd trimester in 2 and a half weeks or so..

• Options
    5wk 4 days. April 23rd
    2.Which Oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having?
    Besides tiredness and occasional cramp things are ok  :)
    Second scan with Re is Sept. 6
    Had some light pink spotting so RE had me come in this morning before I leave for vacation. Did another blood draw and an unexpected ultrasound where we seen the heartbeat of 100bpm  <3
    QOTW: Do you have any guilty pleasure TV shows/books/blogs that you're into right now pregnancy related or otherwise?
     I have been watching Greys Anatomy also and the show called Power. I'm always glued to my Kindle so I read non-stop.