March 2018 Moms
Options

Saturday/ Sunday "ticker" change! 8/19 and 8/20

If your due date is 3/3, 3/4, 3/10, 3/11, 3/17, 3/18, 3/24, 3/25 or 3/31 your "ticker" changes this weekend! 

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments this coming week? 

4. Rants, raves, questions? 

5. GTKY: If money and time were of no issue, what is the one thing you would do in life?

Re: Saturday/ Sunday "ticker" change! 8/19 and 8/20

• Options

9 weeks 
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Moody, tired, and nauseated 
    I have an appointment on Friday!

5. GTKY: If money and time were of no issue, what is the one thing you would do in life?
    I would quit my job to become a full time writer and photographer.
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?  9 weeks tomorrow. As big as a cherry!

2. How are you feeling? Having days where I feel great, then days where I feel like shit. 

3. Any appointments this coming week? I have my first OB appointment 9 days from now.

I would travel the world if I didn't have to worry about money.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 9+1 today; the size of a jack...

2. How are you feeling? Tired of feeling hungry and usually not having a clue what to eat. Struggling to gain some weight back. Oh well.

3. Any appointments this coming week? On Saturday, in 6 days! First midwifery appointment!!

4. Rants, raves, questions? None.

5. GTKY: If money and time were of no issue, what is the one thing you would do in life? I'm gonna bite...travel. I enjoy travelling and learning the history of different places. I would love to go to Bahia in Brazil. In the future, I think I'll be able to do the alumni travel with one of the universities I've attended on their educational trips/tours. That would be cool.
    Me: 39 <3  DP: 49
    TTC since Jan 2017
    BFP #2 7/11/17 | EDD 3/24/18
    BFP #1 5/2/17 | EDD 1/12/18 | MC 5/18/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    10 weeks! Size of a Lego figurine

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Options
    I am 11+1 and baby is the size of a lime
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Okay, nausea has subsided some. I could still use some energy though.
    Not this week.
    I've got nothing.
    I think I would invest in a lake house that I could get away to every weekend with my family.
  • Options
    12 weeks finally! Baby is the size of a plum or, according to Ovia, a toy soldier.

2. How are you feeling? 
    So tired, and my back and hips have been achy. I'm not too nauseous lately, just kind of feeling ehhhhh about food. Nothing really sounds appetizing. 

I have my 12 week appointment on Friday where I get to hear our little babes heartbeat and possibly get the NT scan done.

I'm just excited to have made it to 12 weeks already! This was a big milestone for my PGAL mind. We've announced to our parents awhile ago but plan on announcing to everyone else after my appointment Friday.

I'd move to Alaska and start up a homestead. Somewhere outside Ketchikan where it's pretty mild year round. And just have a ton of land and a huge garden and animals and a few more kids and that'd be my life. No work, no drama, no stress. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Woo Hoo! 9 weeks today! I can't wait for my first appointment coming up on Wednesday. Still no morning sickness so I'm going to feel so much more assured once I can hear the heartbeat. I'm just sooo exhausted. I need first trimester to be over so I can get my energy back! I don't see a bump yet, but my pants don't really fit anymore. Does anyone have any recommendations for second hand maternity shops? :)
  • Options
    11 weeks today! Baby is the size of a lime! 

2. How are you feeling? 
    Feeling less nauseous and maybe like I'm starting to get some energy back, so pretty good
  • Options
    Since the Bump cut off the rest of my answer...

Any appointments this coming week? 
    Yes, an ultrasound on Friday!

Does anyone know of a website to rent maternity cocktail dresses? Like a rent the runway for maternity? I'm going to a wedding in two weeks and want to try to conceal my Bump, it's with coworkers and clients...trying to keep the news quiet a little longer at work. 

stay at home to raise my babies, use the skills I've learned in business to volunteer for charitable causes, run for office. 
  • Options
    9 weeks today - cherry

2. How are you feeling? 
    Ok. Still pretty tired.

YES so excited for my dating u/s and first OB appt TOMORROW!!!!!

I'm good for now!

Funny - just this evening my MIL told my FIL that they need to win the lottery so I don't have to work anymore!! If I could, I would live their retired life already - we'd play card games, volunteer, travel, nap...it sounds so amazing!!
  • Options
    @sarahhedger7, I'm planning on going to all the consignment shops with maternity in my area. There are like 4. I figure if I hit them up once a month and get a few pieces, I'll be good. I got 6 pieces for $6 each in Jersey last month, two sweaters, a light dress, pants, sweatsuit.
    TTC since Jan 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @SoFlaMommie1128 - maybe ask in random or questions? I have no clue and hope that doesn't have to be me while pregnant. Lol.
    TTC since Jan 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    10 on Sunday, strawberry
    2. How are you feeling? 
    SO. EFFING. TIRED. 
    One week from today (Monday). 
    Ready for first tri to be over! 
    Move far far away from Louisiana (and take my family and friends with me)
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?  8 weeks a raspberry

2. How are you feeling? Tired and always starving but otherwise great

3. Any appointments this coming week? Thursday is my first appt. New Dr with this pregnancy and a little nervous

5. GTKY: If money and time were of no issue, what is the one thing you would do in life? Travel 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @ishmoney thank you! I'll ask in randoms
  • Options
    Sorry I'm late. We traveled to see the eclipse and the wifi was awful in our hotel. 
    9 weeks, 3days. Cherry I think. 
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Better this week than last. Honestly, I think being distracted was good for me. Last week I could barely move I was so nauseous and exhausted. now I'm kinda anxious because that's mostly gone. 
    Appointment this afternoon! Will definitely check in with you all afterward. :D 
    I'm just hoping everything is ok and we clarify my due date. two weeks ago at RE LO was measuring 5 days younger (which makes sense), but am in in week 9 for real???
    I would have an apartment in a city and some land in the country for an orchard, natural forest, and huge garden. I'll take the best of both worlds please. ;) 
    BabyFruit Ticker