January 2018 Moms
Options

FFFC

My pregnant self can't remember if I've used this gif before, so sorry if it's a duplicate!

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @burnsmommy27 #goals #jealous #imstuckatmydesk.
  • Options
    @burnsmommy27 love that show! 
  • Options
    @gilsam1 - I still eat sushi but only the cooked rolls and I limit the amount of high mercury fish.
  • Options
    @egirl1025 don't even think you're behind! 99% of my friends, myself included, have put together the nursery, then changed everything after baby got here because it wasn't functional at all. You'll have a head start because you'll know what you actually need  :D
  • Options
    @gusgus14 Yeah, i guess i could get something like tempura shrimp b/c that's probably cooked. Except i really wanted spicy tuna! Oh well haha
  • Options
    @gilsam1 - I feel you! I would kill for some tuna right now. I have seen so many pictures of really delicious looking poke bowls from this place downtown and I want one SO BAD. A poke bowl and a glass of frose please and thank you. 
  • Options
    @KatieEl I really want to try the rainbow swirl. My store had pictures and signs up for the new flavors but they weren't even tagged for it in the ice cream aisle. My favorite is chocolate. It's like real chocolate ice cream. When I'm on weight watchers I would save my points to eat an entire pint. Only 8-10 points and worth each one.

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @supercoolstephy I love the chocolate one!  I haven't seen the rainbow swirl yet, but I'm intrigued now!
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Options
    @KatieEl - Yummm. What flavor are you eating? I'm so pumped for the new ones to get to my store. I want to try pancakes and waffles, cinnamon roll, and candy bar! I think Lemon Cake might be my favorite of the current flavors. 
  • Options
    @gusgus14 lemon cake as a food item is so good but I could never get into the HaloTop ice cream. 

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @supercoolstephy oh man I love it! I'll eat the whole pint without even realizing it.
  • Options
    @egirl1025 I have staunchly avoided the nursery thread because this one might have a nursery around six months, but even then it's not going to be very extravagant. The thread is just gonna fills me with a sense of economic jealousy and mild sense of failure, lol.

Also y'all Halo Top is gross. It is, at best, a sad substitute for ice cream that is occasionally necessary.
  • Options
    Well, i couldn't fight it anymore and i had the spicy tuna rolls today for lunch, they were delicious! But, in my defense, i had them tempura deep fry them extra long so basically the tuna was cooked...well, sorta cooked...maybe...good enough, right?  :#