April 2018 Moms

Friday Ticker Change - 8/18

There wasn't a Friday ticker change last week, so I thought I'd start one today :) I borrowed most of the question ideas from another day of the week's ticker change.

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 

2. How have you been feeling?

3. Any appointments coming up? 

4. Rants, raves, questions?

5. GTKY: What's the story behind your screenname?

Me (33). DH (37). DD (2.2012). MCs x4. After 4 years & 7 months, due 4.2018!

Re: Friday Ticker Change - 8/18

• MattelMattel member
    edited August 2017

6 weeks today, baby is the size of a ladybug

Nausea has been annoying but it's not nearly as bad as it was with my daughter.... but it's magical week 6 so we shall see! Also, I spent an entire year getting my hair to the point where I only had to wash it every 4ish days. Over the last week and a half I have to wash it at least every other day. Other than that, constipation, fatigue, headaches, RLP.

Dating sono and first OB appt is 8/30

Not that I can think of right now.

It was my sorority pledge name when I was in college (a looong time ago). I started my account on The Bump 10 years ago and that's what I picked back then, so it's still here today.

• 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 
    7 weeks, blueberry

This morning was so rough. I was falling asleep sitting up and felt really nauseated. I usually feel better around lunch time. I have a training all weekend and I honestly do not know how I am getting through that. The good thing about work is that I can close a door and put my head down or zone out for a minute. In a training with people in close proximity all day... someone will notice the frequent bathroom trips at least. I think I'll just tell them - its a monthly training and so I've known them for a few months.

First appointment is 9/6
    I should have my preggie pops soon, looking forward to that.

First and middle name, pretty boring.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...

Five weeks and some change.

I'm feeling great. 

29 August 2017 will my first OB and sonogram.

Nope, just still trying to get a better job right now before it's too late. 

Because when I was pregnant with DS my cheeks where very rosy and he was due in March 2016 (he was born on St. Patrick's day).

• 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 4 weeks, poppyseed

2. How have you been feeling? Fine, little bit of nausea yesterday. Nothing today. 

3. Any appointments coming up? Not until the end of September. I'll be 9 weeks by then. 

4. Rants, raves, questions? Nope, not yet at least!

5. GTKY: What's the story behind your screenname? I'm a huge Doctor Who fan. 

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Mattel said:

Nausea has been annoying but it's not nearly as bad as it was with my daughter.... but it's magical week 6 so we shall see! Also, I spent an entire year getting my hair to the point where I only had to wash it every 4ish days. Over the last week and a half I have to wash it at least every other day. Other than that, constipation, fatigue, headaches, RLP.

I wash only 2x per week also - but this week has been crazy: frizzy, oily, wavy, flat. Oil production must be hormonal, its out of control!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @sarahkate2233 It's the worst! I don't have great hair as it is so if I want to wear it down there's a ton of work involved and I don't have the patience to do that 4-6 times a week. Gah. 

Also, I'm surprised we have a small group of 'Friday' people. Although, I had a bit of a hunch since we didn't have a ticker change checkin last week. Hopefully when we all get our dating ultrasounds, we still have people left :) 

• Sorry I'm late! Still trying to figure out my actual due date since I was charting so I know I ovulated super late. LMP says I'm due 4/23, but I'm going with 4/27 based on O until my dating U/S. So for now, I'm with Friday!

4 weeks, poppy seed!

Super bad RLP! Had the same thing oddly early with my first. Otherwise, this pregnancy has been very different from my first in that I just feel pregnant! I don't have any majorly bad symptoms, but with DS I had basically none at all. Maybe that means girl this time??

impatiently waiting for 9/7

my birthday is 9/12 so my parents are taking DS over the weekend before so we can get away. We're planning on telling them then (since it'll be right after our first appointment) and I can't wait! We have to see them next weekend at my niece's birthday and I'm going to be bursting to share. 

It's from a fairly creepy e e cummings poem that I loved in high school. It became my AIM screen name and I've used it on sites like this ever since!

6 weeks--baby is the size of a sweet pea 

Mostly just exhausted, but no nausea so far and I'm thankful for that!

First appt. on 9-7. I thought the TWW was bad but this is worse!

Still looking for a safe sunscreen brand for our beach trip over Labor Day weekend. Any suggestions for something I can pick up at Target?

5. GTKY: What's the story behind your screen name? 

Nothing exciting--just my initials and our wedding anniversary. :) 

• I thought I was a Thursday ticker change until my first appointment on 8/17 so I'm in the Friday Club :)

5 weeks, 2 days - the size of an apple seed/dot snail

the most tired i have ever felt in my entirely life

did my prenatal intake appointment friday. i have my first official appointment with the RN on sept 8 and i expect we will have our first ultrasound as it will be exactly 8 weeks that day.

i was so excited to find these forums so i could gush about baby things with people before we tell anyone. however, i have seen a lot of sad news and some trolling so i have to remind myself to take this with a grain of salt and try to find the positive in the community.

i honestly couldn't think of anything that i thought i would remember but this sounded rhyme-y enough that i would.

-----
    Handsome Man I Love: 36 / Me: 32 ****FTM!!! <3
    BFP: Aug 11, 2017
    EDD: Apr 20, 2018
    Fun Fact: Lumbar Discectomy Surgery April 2017
  • I'm super late too, sorry! Last week with work was just stupid. 

5 weeks, apple seed

Really good, just more tired than usual at night, so I'm going to bed earlier and getting sleep while I can...

9/12 is my first appointment... I had to make it a little earlier bc my husband and I have a big trip planned for the middle of September. Hoping it's still a valuable appointment! 

My mom is finally back home in two days and I can't wait to see her. She is the only person I have told but it's been two very tough months since I've seen her. Sometimes you just need to see your mom. Oh gosh, I must be pregnant, I am tearing up as I type this. good grief!

I spent a good amount of time lurking on these boards before joining and I'm pretty obsessed with horses, so thought it made sense...that's actually my horse sandro in my profile picture. It's too small to tell but he's investigating a little bunny in the picture. Bunnies are his spirit animal. :)