March 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change - 8/14

day38day38 member
edited August 2017 in March 2018 Moms
If your due date is 3/5 3/12, 3/19, or 3/26 - your "ticker" changes today! Join us.  

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments next week? 

4. Rants, raves, questions? 

5. GTKY - What is your favorite breakfast food?

DS:
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnant with #2: 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change - 8/14

• 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?
    I'm 8 weeks today (subject to change - still need a dating ultrasound). Baby is the size of a raspberry.

2. How are you feeling? 
    Not good - I caught a cold from my son. Luckily, I'm on the tail end now, but it hit me really hard. Plus nausea, fatigue, have to pee all the time, and I'm always cold.

Have my 1st appointment this afternoon :-D 

No, just excited to finally be making it to an appointment.

I usually eat eggs, but lately I've been on an oatmeal kick. I made some overnight oats last night that turned out really well.

DS:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnant with #2: 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• 11 weeks- baby is a "lime". 

So I've got the lime in the coconut song stuck in my head for the week. 

NT scan on Thursday!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
    12 weeks today! Baby is the size of a plum.

2. How are you feeling? 
    A lot better! Nausea & fatigue have subsided tremendously and I feel like a human again.

Not until 8/28

None at the moment!

5. What is your favorite breakfast food?
    I love all of it! If I had to choose I would say hash browns though. I'm a sucker for potatoes.
    Anniversary
    TTC #1 Since April 2014
    Me: 27 | DH: 31
    08/2006 - Laparoscopy/Stage 1 Endo
    10/2014 - Bloodwork normal, HSG all clear
    10/2014 - DH's SA 15mil/mL, 35% motility, 6% morphology
    BFP #1: 12/29/14 | EDD: 9/9/15

• day38 said:
    If your due date is 3/5 3/12, 3/19, or 3/26 - your "ticker" changes today! Join us.  

10 weeks tomorrow

2. How are you feeling? 
    Very tired, but we have a lot going on so I'm not sleeping well.

I have my next appointment next Wed the 23rd

My bloat is out of control and there is no way I can hide anything when I go back to work. (Teacher here)

Egg on toast with cheese and bacon!

8 weeks, raspberry!

2. How are you feeling? 
    Tired and nauseous but excited

First appointment is tomorrow and cannot wait!!

None

I normally like a good old veggie omelet. Smothered in ketchup. But right now only cereal tastes good. 
    9 weeks, baby is the size of a cherry!
    After my appointment last week, I'm joining Mondays now. Ovulation date and the US measurement both put me at March 10 or 9 but OB decided to go with LMP. I didn't ask why so I'm not certain but I'm guessing she went with the one that gives me the most time before I'm "late".
    So 10 weeks, cardinal tetra fish (or a Ferrero Rocher) 

2. How are you feeling? 
    Mostly just crabby and fatigued. Otherwise, as long as this kid's okay in there, I really can't complain too much. Appetite is still low and I definitely have regretted my breakfast on Saturday but pretty good. 

:( The weekly ultrasound train has come to a stop. I do have acupuncture, though. 

This weekend we went to my friend's annual summer BBQ. There are a few people that we know pretty well and there are a lot that we don't see that often. Now, I'll readily admit that I've long appreciated the social crutch of alcohol for an introvert like me. Without it, mingling social occasions are an effort. So I was already apprehensive about going. 

We walked in and first thing this lady that I'm not close to pats her stomach and asks me if I'm pregnant while staring at my stomach. I'm not hella bloated, I've actually lost weight so far, and yeah, uterus is still behind my pelvis. I tell her, "Nope. Just fat." and she starts backpedaling and says that my shirt makes me look pregnant (also a nice thing to say...) and I just said, "excuse me" and went in the house and started bawling. 

I've been super self-conscious about my body and with IF and loss, I haven't even been able to fall back on my normal, "So what about what it looks like? It does what I need it to do and I'm thankful for it." but I had felt like i looked okay that day and she shattered it. The whole party after that was absolutely excruciating. I just felt miserable and uncomfortable and like everyone thought I looked fat. 

And now, when I have to see these people again and it's obvious at that point that I am pregnant, it's going to seem like I'm the one who made it awkward and made her feel bad. The whole thing is a big damn mess and I still feel like shit about it and I'm pissed. 

I love a good waffle with fresh fruit and whipped cream. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Hugs to you, @kiki75. That sounds like a truly awful time, especially without drinking. :(
  • @kiki75 I'm really sorry you went through this! I'm glad that person walked away feeling stupid though ;)

So at first we thought i was due 3/16, but after my first appointment Friday ob pushed it to 3/19. 
    So im now joining you ladies @9 weeks. 
    Baby is the size of a cherry
    2. How are you feeling? 
    So far so good. Ms hasn't really kicked in at all, so I'm hoping tht it won't! I do have some rounds of nausea if i ate the wrong thing in the morning, but nothing terrible compared to when I was pregnant w DS 
    Non till sept 15
    Anyone still keeping it a secret from parents? My husband is really not onboard with telling them yet. While I don't want to tell in laws yet either, cuz mom in law is a blabblemouth, I'm dying to tell my mom!!! 
    I do want to respect his wishes though, cuz he only came on board w another one cuz I had a severe case of baby fever!! 
    generally I'll skip breakfast and just have brunch. These days, I've been craving corn Chex and milk every.single.morning! 
    It's weird, cuz last pregnancy milk was a big no no! It made me nauseous as hell!
  • 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 8 weeks, a raspberry 

2. How are you feeling? Not great. My Diclectin is helping somewhat. But I'm still nauseous and throwing up every day. Today I feel worse because I forgot to take my meds to work so I haven't taken my afternoon dose which sucks. 

3. Any appointments next week? Just my usually weekly bloodwork. 

4. Rants, raves, questions? I am just so ready to be in second trimester. And it still feels so far away. *TW* This is my third pregnancy in the last year. With my last 2 ending in miscarriages at 12 weeks and 15 weeks. So I feel like I've been in first trimester for a year. Ready to get to second trimester!!! *End TW*

5. GTKY - What is your favorite breakfast food? Ew food! I'm gonna go with bagels and cream cheese. Or pancakes. 
  • @paigew123, we told my parents but haven't told my in laws. DH doesn't want to tell his parents until after our first appointment with the OB (next Thursday). I can't keep it a secret so we told my parents. I need their support as *TW* we've had 2 back to back losses *end TW*

@kiki75, I'm sorry that happened to you. What is wrong with people?!!! How do people not know that you never ask if someone is pregnant. Ever!!!!
    9 weeks! A cherry.

2. How are you feeling? 
    exhausted. Nausea isn't as bad, but still there

Tomorrow! First prenatal appointment

My students found out today. They accused me of looking pregnant and I am a horrible liar.... I wanted to wait until 16 or 18 weeks to tell them but oh well I guess. 

All of it! Eggs Benedict probably <3 which of course isn't pregnancy friendly and breaks my heart. 
  • If your due date is 3/5 3/12, 3/19, or 3/26 - your "ticker" changes today! Join us.  

Hello! My u/s changed my due date to 3/26 so I will be joining the Monday group now :) I am 8 weeks now, baby is as big as a raspberry.

2. How are you feeling? 
    Feeling tired all of the time and soooo bloated
    11 weeks - a lime.

2. How are you feeling?
    Nauseous the past few days all day.  It died down for a few days but ramped up again.

Not until next week

I don't like really like breakfast at all.  When I eat in the morning, it makes me feel sluggish because I'm "full".
    10 weeks, a strawberry I think. 
    2. How are you feeling? 
     Sluggish and spacey.
    3. Any appointments next space.
    First appointment is the 17th.
     My kids are subconsciously revolting against me threw their insomnia! 
    Omelettes, but the smell of eggs is killing me lately.