March 2018 Moms

Why My Pregnancy Self is Crying - 8/11

I'm not sure we've done one of these yet.  So, why is your pregnant self crying?

Me: 30 H: 30
Dx: PCOS
Married: June 2013
TTC#1: January 2015
BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
TTC#2: June 2017
BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18

Re: Why My Pregnancy Self is Crying - 8/11

• Me: 30 H: 30
  • Loading the player...
  • @crossfitbabybump I tear up when I think about how great of a father DH is too.  Do you have an appointment soon where they try with a doppler to hear the hb?  
  • @becausescience Thank God for amazing SO! Yes, next Friday is my appointment with the OB and I'll 12w 1d so I am hoping they at least let me hear my LO! I've been going crazy since my last appointment where they didn't do anything so I just would like that reassurance everything is A-OK!
  • I'm not actually crying, but I want to. I was planning on taking my daughter to the 4H fair today, and I'm just not feeling up to it at all. It's the last day of it. :(
  • Tiny moments: DH didn't wash the zucchini last night before making it into noodles for our dinner, and I was super frustrated. He acts like it's no big deal sometimes when I'm focused on food safety and eating the right foods during pregnancy, and it just caught me at a hangry moment where I wanted dinner NOW and I didn't feel like he understood why I wanted the zucchini washed before we ate it. :neutral:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Because my kids go to school in a couple weeks, my baby to pre-school. I've stopped sleeping at night already because I'm worried/sad/emotional. 
  • I cried after I watched something on FB today that was a "love story compilation" between Ross and Rachel from friends!  I have TOO much time on my hands (teacher and not back in school!) and NEED to go back to work!!!
  • Been sleeping very poorly because of MH's cough/possible flu. The other night I got out of bed to pee and accidentally slammed into the corner of the bed frame, giving myself a huge bruise on my upper thigh. I'm super short so an upper thigh bruise is inches away from my abdomen. When I crawled back into bed I realized I had basically almost punched myself in the gut, while pregnant with twins. Even though I knew I had hit my thigh because it was so close I panicked and bawled for like an hour. We switched sides the next night. 
  • Because I don't want to get out of my bed and my kids won't take care of themselves. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Because my ILs are all flying in tonight and I feel like there is still so much left to do at my house. I haven't been as productive as I usually am because I spend 75% of the time DH is at work on the couch trying to not puke and I'm in bed every night by 8. And while I know neither my MIL or SIL keep their houses clean, let alone not cluttered, it doesn't seem to help the OCD that my house isn't ready for company. DH was supposed to take a half day today to help and now that's not happeneding either... ugh. 
  • @kiki75

*TW*

I thought about that after I posted it about the wording with "running in the family" sorry! Definitely didn't mean it like it was a genetic disorder or something. I am for sure trying to keep my mind off of it! It just makes me so incredibly sad that I know too many people that have miscarried and I guess I feel a slight ping of guilt.. :(

• @vaewelch Time for the talk about never eating the last of anything when one's SO is pregnant.  I was upset last week when DH ate the last of the Honey Bunches of Oats, so... been there.

• We just moved, and the fact that there are still so many unpacked boxes and things to do is so overwhelming, but my DH threw his back out so is laid up on the couch, it's a zillion degrees, and I work full time and then take care of a toddler while feeling like crap, so physically am so done by the end of the day that I leave the unpacking and organizing and then continue to feel overwhelmed  :/
  • I cried because I wanted tea and we don't have a kettle so I had to wash a pot.
  • I cried last night because DS wouldn't go to bed and I really just wanted to watch TV in silence. 
  • DH and I are re-watching LOST. So much crying.  :(

BabyFruit Ticker

• I cried because I thought DH was being grumpy towards me but in hindsight he really wasn't. 
  • I cried because I saw a baby bird standing over the body of a dead bird... I'm assuming its mum  :'( 
    I cried because I was eating an orange and juice went in my eye at work. 
    I cried because my DH invited friends over for dinner which meant I'd be getting the house ready rather than relaxing on my Saturday. 
    I'm a real pleasure to be around at the moment!!  :#:D
  • Almost anything remotely emotional on tv will make me cry, especially if it's momma and child related. I cried while watching Snakes on a Plane (of all things) last weekend-that's when I knew I was hormonal! A mom was separated from her baby, the snakes were coming, and a flight attendant saves the day. Oh boy. Here I go again!
  • @ShawnnaO Me too. There's a Krispy Kreme a mile from our vacation house and I wish they delivered. 
  • I cried the other day while watching the movie "Sing" when the dad gorilla breaks out of prison to see his son perform. Not my proudest moment 
  • I was SOBBING after seeing a Zillow commercial the other day!
  • sakwo said:
    I was SOBBING after seeing a Zillow commercial the other day!

@sakwo was it the one about the little boy saying goodnight to his mom in heaven!?!?!?
  • yes! so freaking sad
  • @sakwo - dude I lost it. pregnant or not, that sh!t was sad!
  • I spent three hours trying to make baked fried chicken for dinner yesterday because our oven is broken and wouldn't stay hot so I had to continuously preheat it. After trying to just pan fry it and burning the ever living hell out of it, I broke down. 

We ended up getting wraps from Which Wich, and they were delicious. 
  • I cried today because I did the 3 day potty training method with our 2 year old and she did great with us but at daycare today had 3 accidents.  Daycare wants us to do pull ups and I'm just so frustrated!  Can't wait to try potty training with another kid!
  • @sakwo @crossfitbabybump YES. That commercial. Oh my gosh.

Also, "I am MOANA!" when her grandma's spirit comes to see her. All the tears. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @crossfitbabybump every time I see my parents (which is only a few times a year) my dad always tells me how proud he is of me as a wife and mother. And I sometimes hear my mom telling other people how good my husband and I are at being parents and being on our own. 

I struggled a lot with anxiety and not feeling good enough growing up, so I get teary eyed whenever they gush about me like that.