February 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change 8/9

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: inspired by the favorite season thread, what is your favorite fall meal? 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 8/9

• Options

12 weeks, something purple! Haha I need to go back and look at what the thing is. A plum maybe?

2) How are you feeling?
    Better, but not 100%. Thankfully the Zofran helps keep me from puking at work, but the food aversions are still making eating hard.

No, two weeks out. I had a lot at the beginning though.

No real rants, but I'm back to work after a year home with DS (just covering a maternity leave so it's temporary) and I don't know how you full time working moms do it all the time. Work itself is fine, but my house is a disaster with no end in sight. Rave, I'm so excited about this baby girl and I'm so thankful for my mother in law who has been watching DS and just being so helpful in general. She brought us dinner last night just because and I was feeling so sick so it was wonderful not to cook. 

5) GTKY: inspired by the favorite season thread, what is your favorite fall meal? 
    Soups! I love soup and bread season! DH loves chili so I make that a lot too. 
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    karcerplus3karcerplus3 member
    edited August 2017
    14 weeks - 2nd tri finally!!  Peach

2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty normal. I've got some RLP and sort nipples but the worst of it is finally over. 

Nope, next one is my regular OB on Monday

I thought of something this morning but can't remember what now. Oh well. 

chicken soup!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lucylou214lucylou214 member
    edited August 2017
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby?  13 weeks today!  Baby is the size of a lemon, according to the bump, and a clownfish, according to Ovia. 

2) How are you feeling? I'm feeling okay.  I definitely get tired easily, and have way less energy than normal.  Feeling thankful to not be as nauseous, though! 

3) Any appointments this week? We went on Monday for the NT scan and blood work, and saw baby for the first time! 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Not really a rant, but feeling overwhelmed by needing to clear out the room which will be the nursery.  Currently, it houses a spare bed, linens, craft supplies (i.e.: random stuff!) so, I really need to get on that with the school year approaching, as things will get busy quickly! 

Ooh, chili for sure!  There is nothing like chili in the crock pot on a football Sunday. :) 
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 14 weeks!

2) How are you feeling? Feeling pretty good, not as tired unless I overdo it or go to bed late. Lots of RLP. 

3) Any appointments this week? Nothing until Monday. 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Someone brought Magnolia cupcakes in this morning and they brought them to my desk to offer to me first (everyone at work knows now) so I am having a cupcake for breakfast which is pretty great. 

Soups and Chili for sure. Beef stew is a big favorite in our house. I love baking bread, I have the Tartine book and do a naturally fermented sourdough that rises all day. I also love making pork tenderloin and for a weeknight meal I will stuff an acorn squash with sausage and wild rice. I love fall/winter cooking the most! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    11 weeks- a lime
    2) How are you feeling?
    perfectly fine :D 
    nope not until next wednesday

butternut squash soup or potato soup!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @karcerplus3 yes on the sore nipples!!!!  So bad.

@lucylou214 we are having the same struggle.  Our soon to be nursery is my DH's office right now.  We need to combine a desk in with the guest room which means a lot of organizing and de-cluttering.

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 14 weeks.  Hello 2nd trimester!!!  Baby is a peach.

2) How are you feeling?  Better.  My sinuses are my biggest complaint at this point.  We had to bust out the humidifier because they were drying out and I was getting nosebleeds.  Worried I am going to get hit with that on our trip this weekend when I can't take my humidifer with me.

3) Any appointments this week?  Nope.  Nothing until the end of the month.

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?  We picked out a name!!!  Our little boy is going to be Jacob Ryan.  

Chili all the way.  I already have bags of it in the freezer ready to go.
  • Options
    lucylou214lucylou214 member
    edited August 2017
    @chucksmom15, the struggle is real!  We're trying to figure out which furniture will go/stay, and where those things will go.  It's a bit of an (organized) catch-all, room, so while it's not hard to sort through, it's still all STUFF that needs a new home somewhere in our house.  :#

Also, the nosebleeds are a thing here, too!  I have had 3 fairly intense ones so far, one in the middle of the night. Ugh. 
  • Options
    Yes @lucylou214!  When my husband and I moved in together he had 5 ironing boards and 6 irons.  He is a slight pack rat.  We have a storage unit that we need to store furniture in but can't bc it is full of stuff.  He told me some of the boxes have his notes and tests from college in case he ever needs to look something up.  I told him that's what Google is for lol.
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 13 weeks,  size of a lemon 

2) How are you feeling?  Pretty good actually. Still tired really quickly but overall the nausea has ceased and I'm feeling like I can actually get through my days 

Nope. Nothing until the end of the month. 

We are moving at the end of the month in the amount of stuff that needs to be accomplished before that really is making me  really really stressed! In reality I know it'll all get done and everything will be fine but I still feel incredible amount of stress. Probably has a bit to do with pregnancy  emotions too. 

I agree with everyone on soups and chillies but I'm also a sucker for a good roast ( pork beef chicken I'm not picky) with mashed potatoes and some sort of veggie side. 
  • Options
    @julievdm12 , are you a Valentine's Day EDD too? :) 
  • Options
    11 weeks (lime)
    2) How are you feeling?
    Much better lately! The nausea has gone away! 
    Not till Aug 23rd
    After some abnormalities at my first ultrasound I had the chromosomal screening test! And my results came back today and everything was cleared!!! Also found out we're having another girl!
    Chili!!! 
  • Options
    @julievdm12 , are you a Valentine's Day EDD too? :)

* stuck in box
    yuppers!