March 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments next week? 

4. Rants, raves, questions? 

5. GTKY: Are you planning on doing anything for labor day and/or something for these last few weeks of summer? 

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change

• Options
    vflux33vflux33 member
    edited August 2017
    1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 9 weeks today! Butterflies/cherries

2. How are you feeling? Tired AF. Between MH's cough and me waking up every 4 hours to eat crackers and every 2 hours to pee, the last few nights have been bad. I'm basically delirious as I type this. 

3. Any appointments next week? I have an u/s this morning and will hopefully graduate from my RE. This isn't my first u/s but still nervous. 

5. GTKY: Are you planning on doing anything for labor day and/or something for these last few weeks of summer? My mom has a tough time traveling through airports because she has a bunch of health problems, so in order to make it easier for her and enable her to visit more we sometimes pick her up from LA where my sister is and drive her up here (so she can visit both me and my sister with only 2 flights). So we're going to go to LA for labor day weekend and bringing her here after that. Keeping FX I'm done with MS by then or else it's going to be a tough weekend. 
  • Options
    I am 9 wks today... baby is the size of a pecan or a cherry. 

2. How are you feeling? 
    decent... especially compared to earlier weeks.  my nausea doesn't last all day anymore but does still hit pretty hard in the late afternoon/ evening. My boobs haven't been swollen or tender in over a week and that has me quite nervous

I have my first US on Saturday and I'm terrified. The PGAL brain keeps telling me to take it down a notch and not to expect anything. 

5. GTKY: Are you planning on doing anything for labor day and/or something for these last few weeks of summer? 

my MIL has announced that she is flying in sometime towards the end if august. Cue horror film music. I can't stand to be near her. DH is considering telling her to move her trip to a more convenient time when I'm not irritable and sick all the time. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

11 weeks-lime

2. How are you feeling? 

Definitely better than week 9, but not great still. The puking is back down to 2-3 times a day, which is manageable.

I have my 12 week appt. with my current OB on Wednesday, and then next Thursday I have a consultation with an OB I'm considering switching to with this pregnancy. I didn't have the best delivery experience with my last pregnancy and although I love my OB while I'm pregnant, I felt so rushed and unheard during my delivery and I don't know that I want to feel that way again.

My sister wants us to go to the zoo about an hour away for Labor Day, but it's a really small zoo and we just went around Easter so I don't really know that I want to do that again. But I will probably do something with her and my niece that long weekend. No big trips anywhere planned since we're trying to save as much money as possible right now.

Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    10 weeks. The size of a strawberry! 

2. How are you feeling? 
    So dang sick 

Nope! Not for 2 more weeks. And then I have another a week after that. 

Im so glad to be 1/4 done now. First tri can't end fast enough. I'd rather be in the second and third tri for twice as long than do the first tri. 

Summer for us is the same as any other time of year. Not sure if we will do anything for Labor Day or not. If so, it will probably be with my dad and step mom 
  • Options
    9 weeks. Baby is the size of a cherry (or southern pecan, or tater tot - depending on the app)

2. How are you feeling? 
    Good overall - just exhausted!  I've been having wild dreams and my arms fall asleep often throughout the night, so I haven't been sleeping well. Breast/nipple tenderness is still my primary symptom.  Also the bloat has me feeling like an entire whale!

Nothing scheduled until the 29th.

Rave - I'm happy the kids are back in school and my 5 year old is adjusting to Kindergarten well.  I was a big ball of nerves all summer worried that he wouldn't be ready or do well.  But so far - so good!

No plans.  Just struggling to get through each work day.  I have no days off scheduled in August, so Labor Day will be my next "extra" day off.  I plan to do absolutely nothing!  We'll be at the end of the first trimester by then, so I think we'll be announcing the pregnancy then.  Can you believe we haven't told anyone yet (except the kids and my boss).  My family and friends have no idea.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    9. Cherry. 

2. How are you feeling? 
    Nauseated, weak, achey, full of anxiety.

Not until the 21st.

Nope.

Nope. I'm feeling boring at the moment.
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 9wks

2. How are you feeling? Tired and cranky 

3. Any appointments next week? Appt next tuesday 

4. Rants, raves, questions? Nope 

5. GTKY: Are you planning on doing anything for labor day and/or something for these last few weeks of summer? Omg, I forgot Labor day was even a thing. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker