February 2018 Moms
Options

Meal plan monday

what is on your menu for the week? 

Are you trying anything new?

craving of the week? 

Re: Meal plan monday

• Options
    I crave nothing, total food aversion this go around. 
    I planned meals last week and that worked really well, so I need to get something together for this week! Following to see what other people are thinking!
  • Options
    Massive food aversions still, so planning and shopping and cooking have been struggles, but this week the plan is home made pizza tonight, fridge clean out tomorrow (leftovers), pot roast and mashed potatoes on Wednesday, and the rest of the week play by ear. I tend to make a lot of food at a time since my family likes leftovers so it helps me not have to cook every night. Plus our schedules are wonky so I unfortunately can't plan as much as I'd like, I end up wasting a lot of food if I plan too many meals at a time.
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Tonight is leftover brats.

Tomorrow is a crock pot roast. 

Thats as far as I have made it. 

I am craving the the worst foods. Currently pretzels filled with cheese is pretty high on the list. Pretzels have folic acid right? ;) 
  • Options
    This is the first time since June I've actually felt like eating and cooking, so I put together a mini meal plan for the weeks.  (Baby steps...)

Yesterday: Pot roast and mashed potatoes
    Tonight: Vegetarian enchiladas
    Tomorrow: Roasted chicken thighs, German red cabbage, and roasted acorn squash.  (totally random, but I'm catering to my cravings)

I'm happy to get back into the swing of things not only for me, but also for DS who has been eating a lot of pizza and junk food this past month as I haven't been able to make healthy options for him.
    DS 2.07.15
    #2 due 2.15.18
  • Options

I am craving the the worst foods. Currently pretzels filled with cheese is pretty high on the list. Pretzels have folic acid right? ;) 
    I have been craving soft pretzels so badly, and yesterday I saw the rest stop we were stopping at had an Auntie Anne's but when we got inside it had closed down! It was such a let down. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MrsJ2410 said:

I have been craving soft pretzels so badly, and yesterday I saw the rest stop we were stopping at had an Auntie Anne's but when we got inside it had closed down! It was such a let down. 
    Boooo! 
  • Options
    Yesterday: tomato basil pasta with chicken 

today: blue cheese and feta turkey burgers and veggies

tomorrow: chicken tortilla soup

wednesday: chicken Marsala with veggies

thursday: baked chicken with veggies

friday: pizza night with DH's family

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Here is our plan for the week:

Monday: Hot Dogs, Tuna Salad, corn on the cob

Tuesday: Split Pea and Ham Soup

Wednesday: Parmesan breaded chicken, sweet potatoes, veggies

Thursday: **We have our 12 week appointment and will have a late lunch/early dinner out afterwards**

Friday: Chicken Caesar Salad

Saturday: out with parents before an event

This is the 2nd week I've been able to plan again. And last week was just salads and sandwiches (I didn't know if I could handle any more). Hopefully I feel good enough to pull this off!