February 2018 Moms
Options

Weekend Ticker Change 8/5 and 8/6

If your EDD is 2/3, 2/4, 2/10, 2/11, 2/17, 2/18, 2/24, or 2/25 post here!

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: What is the last movie you've seen that you really liked? (doesn't have to be new or in the theaters)

Re: Weekend Ticker Change 8/5 and 8/6

• Options
    Might as well just begin...

11 weeks. The size of a brussel sprout.
    2) How are you feeling?
    Ok. Just tired but like last week, it's not as severe as before. And legs are really sore from my workout Friday. Ouch. I don't workout often enough but Friday was hard. This acne tho...
    Nope.
    Not especially. 
    5) GTKY: What is the last movie you've seen that you really liked? (doesn't have to be new or in the theaters)
    We watched Lion on Netflix this week and I really liked it. Keep a box of tissues handy!
  • Options
    stephbp2007stephbp2007 member
    edited August 2017

13 weeks! A Lemon
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

13 weeks! A Lemon
     Ok I give up. I've tried posting this twice and epic fail
  • Options

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 13 +1 with twins

2) How are you feeling? Great! Just tired and anxious. 

3) Any appointments this week? Next growth scan is on the 18th! 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? We announced this week and I'm just glad to not have to keep it secret anymore. 

5) GTKY: What is the last movie you've seen that you really liked? (doesn't have to be new or in the theaters) hmmm the age of Adaline 

• Options
    11 Weeks today.  I think that puts me at a lime.

2) How are you feeling?
    Mostly ok.  Still feeling tired come the end of the day and if I do not eat regularly I am a hangry weak monster.

No, my next appointment is not until the 25th and I am going crazy. I hate how long we have to wait between appointments.  My mind goes crazy in that time.  I did not think I would miss the daily appointments I was getting in the first week of finding out.

Well I just ranted a little in the other question, whoops. Here is something exciting, I think we have settled on a name if this baby is a girl.  I am super excited about it.  In my mind, the baby is always a girl despite me thinking that I would rather a boy.  Now we just need to figure out a boy name.  I am more muh about deciding a boy because my mind just does not think it is a boy at all.  We will find out in 2 months and then I will really have to get on a boys name if my mind is wrong.

When I was on an airplane and there was limited entertainment choices, I watched Gifted (I think that is what it was called).  It was surprisingly good considering I had never heard of it before (not that I am that up to date on my movie knowledge).  I cried way more that I should have and I am not a movie crier!
  • Options
    @lainikins we are oppposite. We have two boy names and zero girl names. Picking names is so hard! 
  • Options
    @lainikins we are oppposite. We have two boy names and zero girl names. Picking names is so hard! 
    It really is!  The name I fell in love with is Elise Kathryn.  It came out of the blue! Just popped into my head last night after seeing one that was similar but totally not the same.  It was never on my radar at all, even when I was pregnant with my son and we had to pick names.  For that one, we only wanted names that started with an E for family initials, so I read every e name out there.  So glad my son was not a girl or he would have been boring Emily! (Not to knock Emily if anyone wanted that, we just felt like there were no good E names for girls at the time.)  I am so not into boy names at all this time though and I was all about the boy names last time and must not have looked at the girl names much.
  • Options
    @lainikins and @meatballs37 I am with you on the name struggle! We have lists going, but we decided to just drop it until we find out the sex and then we can just focus on one category. It's overwhelming! So much pressure.  And @lainikins I agree it is hard to wait so long between appointments. Also seeing so many people find out the sex already makes me envious  :( . The nurse said we won't find out until first ultrasound about 18-20 weeks. Seems so far away. I guess the silver lining is there us nothing high-risk enough going on for them to want an ultrasound earlier. Not saying that's the only reason you'd have one, just a consolation to myself  if they don't want to look inside my womb yet. I wish they did though!