Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • Options
    @becausescience where can you see it from? 
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't like my best friend's oldest kid. I have tried & tried but I just don't like him. The fact he is STILL terrified of dogs and cats at the age of 3 doesn't help his case. 
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    I open up some threads and scroll through without reading them just to get rid of the yellow box telling me how many new posts there are.
    Guilty. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @itsmemario  I totally agree. And some people I'm actually friends with and don't want to unfriend, but it kinda gets ridiculous. I've gone back and forth about getting rid of my fb account so many times...I really want it to keep in touch with friends from across the country, but it's so annoying when every other person is now a salesperson for the latest fad. Sorry, I'm just getting increasingly annoyed with fielding messages. Maybe I do just need to get rid of it, lol.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @KristinUM12 Yep. It makes me feel like they look at me less like a friend and more like a potential customer, which is annoying, but then I also get worried I'm going to make them mad saying no! Makes my eye twitch. Lol I've gotten off of fb a few times and always end up back on for some reason. It's a love/hate relationship for sure! 
  • Options
    @Ambybambi Oh noooo. That's terrible! 
  • Options
    @Ambybambi omg, that's absolutely terrible. Who does that?!?!

My second FFFC (I'm on a roll today): I just spent 10 minutes looking out the window watching my mailman try to get his engine to turn over outside my house and didn't do anything about it. He's on the move now, so I feel less bad...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    All these stories are making me feel vindicated for deactivating a year ago and not going back. Funny thing abut Facebook is you think you'll miss it more than you do. After a few months I couldn't even imagine going back. I'm a happier person not being on Facebook. 

It doesn't help that my sister is one of those people who does a lot of business promoting on there and she badgered me into sharing her posts a couple times. I only did it sparingly though and NEVER in a PM (and it was for objects she made-- not something like a weight loss program). I'm disgusted for those of you who got the PMs you're describing. 
  • Options

@sar_bear how early can you detect hb? I forget...
  • Options
    @JamieK1882 They say 9+ weeks. It's been a few days after 9 for me though. 

@itsmemario YES! Sorry, but if I haven't talked to you in 5 years I'm probably NOT going to buy some random thing from you, weirdo. Especially if you message me saying, "I see you just had a baby, I think I have something that could get you back in shape!" Uh.. I'm fine, thanks......... 
  • Options
    My confession is that I can't stand sports talk. When people start talking about sports, my eyes just glaze over. I have no idea what sport is being played this season, who is on what team, or even what sport a team plays, and I don't care to find out. I'm all for playing sports, just don't care about the pros who usually make way, way too much money.
    YES! I am not into sports at all and I'm so lucky that MH isn't either. The money and power that people (coaches as well as players) get from sports terrifies me. I don't mind if people want to go do sports stuff on their own, but I feel like a lot of people assume it's OK for every social event to be focused on sports. 
  • Options
    Hubs has been a total asshole the past few days and we've barely spoken. Usually I'm easygoing and let things go for the sake of not holding grudges, but im feeling totally hormonal and bitchy, in addition to feeling constantly nauseous, so I'm just continuing to not talk to him. He can come grovel...I'm making a baby. 
  • Options
    antoto said:
    I think Football should be removed from all public schools.
    Because it's too dangerous, too expensive, or some other reason?
  • Options
    antoto said:
    I think Football should be removed from all public schools.
    Even though I liked your comment I have to admit that my oldest has played since peewee.  He starts high school this year and it gets more and more intense as the years go on.  We live in Texas and it is bigger than life.  The head injuries are such a huge risk, but sports keep my son accountable and football is his favorite.  So, it's definitely something I struggle with. 
  • Options
    I'm being a total pregnant bitch and I can't seem to stop it. I totally lost my crap last night because DH didn't make the dinner we had discussed and I didn't want that one, because I am the only one who cleans the damn booster seat and pregnant me hates dealing with gross leftover food, and because I hate having to repeat myself when I ask DH for help.  :D 

Just feed me what I wanted dude. 
  • Options
    @JamieK1882 Not gonna lie, I've totally done that to MH.  :D

@Ambybambi I'm sorry that has happened to you! Incredibly rude especially since they had no idea what was actually going on. 

So my DH has the weekend off and we decided we would do something with the kids but I honestly don't feel like going anywhere especially since my nausea and vomiting came back today. I think I might convince him to take them without me. It may be a long shot but I wouldn't mind the time alone. 
    DD born August 17, 2010
    DS born October 13, 2014
    Baby #3 due March 2018

• Options
    @Staciefacie both my DH and I are off today and it's a beautiful day out. We were going to take our DD to the beach but I'm exhausted and nauseas so am laying down in the basement instead.  I'm all for taking the time to yourself! 
  • Options
    He's been really supportive lately so maybe the convincing won't be too hard.  :p
    DD born August 17, 2010
    DS born October 13, 2014
    Baby #3 due March 2018

• Options
    Re Football in public schools: I agree based on the safety concerns and the amount of resources they devote to it while telling academic programs, "ohhhh we can't afford that."

I so, so, so hope that none of my babies want to play football. First and foremost for the safety reasons but also because I don't want our summers to get consumed by two a days. Especially if they're going to pretty much ride the pine pony. I don't want to have that run summers so that the kid can wear a jersey on game days. And I can freeze my butt off standing there watching my kid stand around hoping to get 20 seconds of play. 

FFFC: When H is gone, I don't put dishes in the dishwasher and leave stuff scattered from hell to breakfast. I pretty much always spend the time before he gets home in a mad dash to tidy up. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18