February 2018 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday 8/3

Let's hear it for sunshine, rainbows and puppy dogs! 
What are 3 things you're thankful for today?

Re: Thankful Thursday 8/3

• Options
    This moment, the three things that comes to mind are jello, tv, and a comfy bed. I am sure I am thankful for family, health and all that stuff, but jello, tv, and bed are winning right now. 
  • Options
    AC, nausea getting a little better, that my children are all playing quietly for the time being! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lainikins Now I want jello. The jiggly kind too. Mmmmmmm. 
    @mpp06 Hooray for kiddos playing quietly! Enjoy those moments right :)
  • Options
    I'm 3x thankful for poptarts. Only breakfast-ish item that I've been able to get down. 
  • Options
    @ash0625, now I am getting up to get some pop tarts! Yum. Smores for the win! 
  • Options
    Pop tarts make me sick.  :(
  • Options
    Husband Is cleaning out the camper for the weekend instead of me. 
  • Options
    Nausea improving, cookies and hearing LO's heartbeat at appointment today.
  • Options
    @ash0625 pop tarts are good, but I'm sure it's no fun when that's all you can keep down. I was on a waffle diet for a bit when my nausea was at its worst. Hope yours improves!
  • Options
    @msunshine123 now I want a cookie! 
  • Options
    I am thankful for chocolate or anything sweet, this board's on-point GIFs, and supportive friends and family. We recently gave the news to immediate family and new grandparents, and they are happy for us! First grandchild for my parents.
  • Options
    Thankful for sick days so I can take the afternoon off to spend in bed. I'll figure the other two out later.
    DS 2.07.15
    #2 due 2.15.18
  • Options
    I just found out my bossman will not be in the office tomorrow, so guess who's thankful to be working from home!
  • Options
    Our AC working this week! It not being over 105 any day this week :) bring on fall! Finally both kids taking a nap!
  • Options
    1. Meds are making me feel better and I can actually function and enjoy eating!
    2. Fatigue seems to be lifting (might be due to not being sick with sinus infection anymore too). I haven't needed a nap all week and I just feel more energized. 
    3. Daughters pinkeye seems to be bacterial and clearing up quickly from the eye drop! Silver lining: gave me the motivation to finally straighten and disinfect my house yesterday. So now I'm enjoying a clean house!
  • Options
    1. My IL's for taking my son so I could work in my classroom.
    2. My crockpot for making dinner without me today. 
    3. My friends at school--I've missed them so much this summer!
  • Options
    hr1116hr1116 member
    edited August 2017
    Lemonade popsicles, pregnancy pillow even though I'm not really showing that much it's just sooooo comfy! Andddd chai latte, yummy :) 
  • Options
    Thankful to be pregnant!  It's such a blessing ❤️
    Thankful to have somewhat of an appetite 
    Thankful for family & my midwife to reassure me that everything is okay (I have a sub chorionic hemorrhage) makes me scared to death. I just want everything/everybody to be healthy!!! 
  • Options
    hr1116 said:
    Lemonade popsicles, pregnancy pillow even though I'm not really showing that much it's just sooooo comfy! Andddd chai latte, yummy :) 
    Wait....where do you find lemonade popsicles??

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Options
    @rainafire77 I'm from Australia, they are everywhere here, every supermarket has them!
    Really helps with nausea