February 2018 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change 8/3

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing?

4) Any appointments this week/last?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: When was the best year of your life? Why?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 8/3

• Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? My doc wants to stick w/ Feb 1, so now 14 weeks (though my NT scan yesterday would say I'm 14+5 haha)

2) How are you feeling? 
    Getting better! Really need to make smart choices w/ food cuz that affects my heartburn, but it's not like I'm sick ALL the time anymore.

Nope, not til 18-20 week sonogram. I don't think I'm showing, courtesy of my already fluffy belly before I was preggo haha. 

4) Any appointments this week/last? Went in for a NT scan yesterday, but otherwise not til end of the month.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? K seriously in love with Starbucks bacon egg and cheese sandwich lol. Also another rave - a week w/o DH haha. It's our first time apart for more than a day in like 2 years, so the alone time has been heavenly. Can't wait to see him tomorrow, don't get me wrong, but it's been nice!

6) GTKY: When was the best year of your life? Why? While most major life events have happened in the last year, they've been the really good and really bad ones so I'm gonna say they cancel each other out. So I think my favorite year was when I was 27 and got my house and work was so fulfilling and I was partying w/ great friends w/o a care in the world! Plus I was travelling a lot at that time. I foresee many great years to come, though!
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 12 weeks - plum

2) How are you feeling? 
    Not bad. Still waiting for that burst of energy that I'm supposed to feel heading into 2nd tri!

Not yet. Waiting on NIPT results. Hopefully, soon! I don't think I am showing yet. My belly looks like bloat.

4) Any appointments this week/last? 12-weeks scan next Tuesday!

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? I want to sleep a straight 8 hours! I hate that I get up every night to pee.

6) GTKY: When was the best year of your life? Why? I think this is my best year yet! I completed a major project at work earlier this year, got married, spent 2 weeks in Spain, and got pregnant in Spain!  

@clc515 - I know what you mean about being away from DH. It's nice to have alone time to yourself!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    (I'm sorry everything is bold...it's not unbolding sigh). 12 weeks - plum...yay!

2) How are you feeling?
    I'm still battling with nausea.  Yesterday I actually felt depressed about it...I don't know why I'm letting it get to me so much with this pregnancy...it just really sucks.

We are having a boy.  Did PGS testing on our embryos before embryo transfer to make sure we had healthy embryos!  I'm definitely showing...I'm not sure how much of it is actually baby...but I def look preggo.

I had my first appointment with my midwife yesterday since graduating from RE.  It was awesome!

I am feeling the faintest flutters...specifically at night time when I'm lying on my side.  I can feel flutters on the right lower corner of my groin.

This is a really great question but super tough! When I was 22 I first came out to my family, and although it was a very rough year emotionally, I felt really free...I also met my wife that year when I started nursing school.  And I have to say this last year since my son was born has been one of the best years as well.  Again, lots of emotional turmoil and challenges, but it's the one year that I've changed so much as a person, more than I ever thought I could change...in a good way!
  • Options
    @jennifer_m21 Sounds like you're having a great year! Where in Spain did you go? I went a LONG time ago and would love to revisit as an adult! Haha I also feel your pain on sleeping through the night... if not peeing, I'd wake myself up burping every time I moved cuz of so much gas early on. That's starting to taper off finally!

@mamajenna_cnm k so your GTKY made me tear up! Looooove that story and SO happy you found a freedom and happiness! Great attitude too about growing through challenges :)
  • Options
    @clc515 - we traveled to Barcelona, Mallorca, and Madrid. Drank and ate so much food!

@mamajenna_cnm - great story! Exciting that your son will have a new sibling soon!
  • Options
    11 weeks, a lime

2) How are you feeling?
    Still having a rough time.  Today, in addition to the nausea and fatigue, I have a migraine.  Tylenol is worthless.

Nope to both.  We are currently team green.  I'd like to know, but SO doesn't and I'm ok going along with the surprise.  I'm not showing.  Some of my clothes are fitting a little differently.  I'm a little chubby, though.  I've actually lost nearly 8 pounds so far.

Blood tests tomorrow for NIPT screening, since I'm old.

Tired of ranting.  Feeling more like whimpering.

Good question.  Not sure.  My really good times have been mixed with some pretty tough times.  I guess this year.  I'm finally in a really great relationship.  My oldest daughter is on the other side of some really tough times.  I have a new job that I really like.  I'm excited about this baby!
  • Options
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 12 weeks

2) How are you feeling?  
    Pretty crappy and nauseous still.  I thought I was in the home stretch, but no such 
    Luck.

Not yet, waiting on NIPT results.  Definitely thicker through the middle but there's only a bump after I've eaten.

4) Any appointments this week/last? Appointment was last Wednesday and still impatiently waiting for results.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? No, just whining about nausea at this point.

6) GTKY: When was the best year of your life? Why?  That's a tough one.  When I look back I've had so many good years since college.  I think when I was 29 was my most pivotal year as we got engaged, I made a major career move that set me on a great trajectory, I bought my first nice car and took my first real "grown-up" vacation that didn't involve staying with family or someone else paying for it.  And we decided to move back down south from New England.
    DS 2.07.15
    #2 due 2.15.18
  • Options

My little "Pickle" is a lemon today. 13 weeks, second trimester and I'm oh so excited about it!

2) How are you feeling?

good! Still tired sometimes but nothing compared to 3+weeks ago. 

I'd like to keep the sex a surprise. I'm posting a pic at the bottom that I shared on the hump bump thread. I'm showing in tight clothes if you know to look. Otherwise in flowy things or after lunch I think it can just pass as chub.

not recently.

Now that I'm feeling good I'd love for my libido to come back please and thank youuuuu

so hard to say. The past 5 years have been wonderful. I got engaged to my college sweetheart, had a beautiful wedding, been moving up at work, and have enough $$ to do some traveling. This pregnancy is the next adventure! 

• Options
    I'm a day late...

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?  12 weeks- apricot

2) How are you feeling? I thought I was feeling better but I've thrown up 3 times in the past 2 days. It's weird, the nausea isn't as bad but I'm throwing up more. I'm also getting bad headaches. I had a cold this week so hopefully the headaches were due to congestion.

3) Do you know baby's sex? Have you started showing? not yet for both.

4) Any appointments this week/last?I had my 12 week ob appointment and NT scan yesterday. I should get the results next week.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? nothing really, just surviving first trimester.

6) GTKY: When was the best year of your life? Why? good question! probably 2015. DS was born november 2014 so 2015 was full of all his 'firsts' and it was such a happy time in my life <3 
    TW*** Child and loss mentioned
    Married 10/12
    DS 11/14
    Ectopic 2/16
    PCOS/Ovulation Dysfunction 11/16
    IUI x 3- BFN
    Laparoscopy 3/17 Endo and tubal damage
    IVF- 4/17- 40 eggs retrieved, 10 blasts, 7 pgs tested embryos
    FET- 6/17- BFP!
    Due Feb 15, 2017