February 2018 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-in 08/03/17

Hey everyone. I noticed no one started a August check in so I thought maybe we could try a weekly one? I've found these threads to be a great place for support. Anyway, let's get going! 

How far along are you?

Any appointments or tests coming up?

How are you feeling mentally/physically?

Any Questions? 

GTKY: Any tv/internet shows you're watching/binge watching/finally discovering after all these years? What do you recommend?

****TW Signature****
BabyFruit Ticker
DD born 04/28/2002
Married DH 03/25/2017
1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

Re: PGAL Check-in 08/03/17

• Options
    How far along are you? 10w1d

Any appointments or tests coming up? Tomorrow for follow up US & due date confirmation. I'm assuming I'll also get scheduled for NIPT if all goes well.

Still taking things day by day. Trying not to get too excited yet but this is the furthest my husband & I have gotten so it's hard to not celebrate that milestone!

Any Questions? 

GTKY: Any tv/internet shows you're watching/binge watching/finally discovering after all these years? What do you recommend? 
    Game of Thrones & Supernatural. GoT is definitely a weekly watch but I'll confess that I wait for SPN to release a new season on Netflix so I can binge watch it. I tried watching new episodes weekly but it was too hard!

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would say it's safe to assume this thread is a collective TW considering the topic.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options
    Good luck tomorrow @rainafire77!  @ash0625 When I was reading your "appointments" section, my heart felt like it could explode for happiness for you!  Sending you both so many positive vibes!!

Any appointments or tests coming up? Monday--ultrasound/meet with dr/bloodwork

Mentally, I am still so nervous. I have had 2 great ultrasounds--but I can't shake that uneasy feeling.  Hopefully after next week's appointment my nerves will chill.  Physically, I am feeling decent--still feel crappy and tired at the end of the day.  Hoping my energy is back by the time school starts in 2 weeks!  Preschoolers will not care if I feel like crap.  

Any Questions? 
    nope.

I am just ready for Fall shows to come back on.  I love Grey's still, Blacklist, Law & Order.  This sounds crazy, but I've been getting a little bored this summer, so I have been  watching news stations (CNN, MSNBC, and FOX mostly) and comparing what they report/how they report it.  Yes, that is nerdy.  I love politics.  It amazes me how different all of the stations report and what they are actually reporting.  It's been interesting.
  • Options
    magnolia305 said: 
    Good luck tomorrow @rainafire77!  @ash0625 When I was reading your "appointments" section, my heart felt like it could explode for happiness for you!  Sending you both so many positive vibes!!

Any appointments or tests coming up? Monday--ultrasound/meet with dr/bloodwork

Mentally, I am still so nervous. I have had 2 great ultrasounds--but I can't shake that uneasy feeling.  Hopefully after next week's appointment my nerves will chill.  Physically, I am feeling decent--still feel crappy and tired at the end of the day.  Hoping my energy is back by the time school starts in 2 weeks!  Preschoolers will not care if I feel like crap.  

Any Questions? 
    nope.

I am just ready for Fall shows to come back on.  I love Grey's still, Blacklist, Law & Order.  This sounds crazy, but I've been getting a little bored this summer, so I have been  watching news stations (CNN, MSNBC, and FOX mostly) and comparing what they report/how they report it.  Yes, that is nerdy.  I love politics.  It amazes me how different all of the stations report and what they are actually reporting.  It's been interesting.
    I can't do political shows! It drives up my blood pressure. My husband's client (he's a in home care provider and she rooms with us.) is a hoarder but now that she can't hoard stuff she boards news shows, recording EVERYTHING on DVD. My husband had to make a rule that she's not allowed to turn on any news when he's up and hasn't yet had coffee.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options

How far along are you?
    10w 4d

just had my first appt with my midwife last week- quick US showed a healthy baby! I found baby with my doppler the other night and that was reassuring. NT scan on 8/14. 

Physically still absolutely horrific. Mentally, I feel pretty okay right now. Moments of panic but mostly okay.

Any Questions? 
    not right now! 
    true blood!!! Just started binging on this. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1 10/5/13 MMC 11/13/13 D&C 11/15/13
    BFP #2 5/14/14 EDD 1/19/15 Beta 1: 728 Beta 2: 1858 We have a heartbeat! 166 @ 7w3d  Please be our RAINBOW!
    Baby G is a BOY!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    11w 2d

14 week appt w/ the OB on 8/23, Nuchal Fold u/s should be very soon.  NIPT bloodwork was drawn Monday.

A little better physically although I have days where I randomly revert back to being super queasy and SO tired.  
    Mentally it's a little more challenging.  I had an SCH at 7 weeks that bled heavily and scared me to death.  Ultrasound showed the baby was in good shape & I went 3 weeks with no more bleeding.  And then this past Sunday morning it started actively bleeding again.  It was a loooooong wait until Monday morning when I got in to see the OB.  Thankfully, the baby looks great and was wiggling/kicking like crazy.  So now we just wait for things to heal up and try to be patient.

Any Questions? 
    None I can think of!

lol, I can't stay awake long enough to get through any TV shows these days!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations @ash0625!
    Good luck @rainafire77 tomorrow and @magnolia305 next week!
    @sgio7485 congrats on your last appointment and finding your LO on the Doppler! 
    @fatted_calf so glad your LO is looking good!
  • Options

How far along are you? 
    12 + 1
    Tomorrw and I can't wait! My DH and I tried using our home Doppler last week briefly without success. Granted we used it when I was further along with DD so it was easier, but not finding LO didn't help my PGAL brain. The good news is my nausea has still been present. So just hoping to hear LO tomorrow for reassurance. 

see above - stressed hoping for a good appointment 

Any Questions? 

Love GOT and can't wait for the next episode!
  • Options
    How far along are you?

11w5d.

I think I have one this Friday that I have to reschedule due to dd1's 7th grade orientation. I should receive my NIPT results this Friday. I'm hoping the genetic counselor will get it by Friday.

I still get bouts of queasiness here and there and heartburn later in the day. Mentally, I'm feeling fine at the moment. I was able to hear the heart beat on my doppler earlier this week. :)

Any Questions? 

We're currently watching GoT, The Mist, The Strain (getting caught up), FTWD (mid-season break), and have several shows we need to catch up on: American Gods, The Handmaid's Tale (read the book last Oct for a graduate writing course. The show is a faithful adaptation.), Mr. Robot, Arrow, The Flash, Fargo, 12 Monkeys.

Marvel/Netflix's The Defenders premiers this month. We'll binge watch it in about a day or two. Can't wait. We mostly watch sci-fi, fantasy, crime thrillers/dramas, action/comic book, and apocalyptic/dystopian shows.
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• Options
    How far along are you?  11w, 1 d

Any appointments or tests coming up? NIPT taken last Thursday, NT scan next Wednesday

How are you feeling mentally/physically
    ? I'm feeling good physically, which makes me worry at times.. a little anxious mentally, but I will feel so much better once I get the NIPT results.

Any Questions? 
    none at the time

I'm in need of some new shows to watch so I'll definitely scope out all your lists,  I'm sad shark week is over and looking forward to Ray Donovan next week!

DD angel baby 10/16 <3
    Rainbow Due 02/20/18

• Options
    How far along are you?

11w5d.

I think I have one this Friday that I have to reschedule due to dd1's 7th grade orientation. I should receive my NIPT results this Friday. I'm hoping the genetic counselor will get it by Friday.

I still get bouts of queasiness here and there and heartburn later in the day. Mentally, I'm feeling fine at the moment. I was able to hear the heart beat on my doppler earlier this week. :)

Any Questions? 

We're currently watching GoT, The Mist, The Strain (getting caught up), FTWD (mid-season break), and have several shows we need to catch up on: American Gods, The Handmaid's Tale (read the book last Oct for a graduate writing course. The show is a faithful adaptation.), Mr. Robot, Arrow, The Flash, Fargo, 12 Monkeys.

Marvel/Netflix's The Defenders premiers this month. We'll binge watch it in about a day or two. Can't wait. We mostly watch sci-fi, fantasy, crime thrillers/dramas, action/comic book, and apocalyptic/dystopian shows.
    American Gods! I loved that show! Currently reading the book and it's awesome!

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options
    New to forum! 

Bit of background: I had an induction and delivery in March 2017 at 21 weeks pregnant. Have an 18 month old little boy who is my world! 

I'm 11 weeks along this time around. 
    I have 12 week NT scan coming up and am beginning to feel anxious. Part of me wants to ask them to turn the screen off so I can't see and try and read into every shadow! Would that be weird?? 
    Physically just tired. 
    Emotionally I've been quite good until recently and now it's all sinking in that I'm in a position where my heart could be broken all over again. 
    Thankful to have a community like this to share how I'm feeling. Thanks for being here  
    Currently loving GOT and Taboo (omg Tom Hardy)
  • Options
    @bigred226 Welcome and I am glad you are here.  Pgal brain is hard to turn off--hopefully we can help you through it! 
  • Options
    @msunshine123 Hope you get to hear something today to relieve that anxiety. 

@soulcupcake I keep going back and forth on buying a doppler. I have it pulled up on my computer at work every day and just haven't clicked "purchase" yet. Glad its been a positive experience for you. 

@bigred226 So sorry to hear about your loss, but glad to have you here. 
  • Options
    @ash0625 thank you - heard LO's heartbeat all is good. Such a relief!
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    14w3d

I'm currently in limbo, again, due to a Fifth's Disease dx  8 weeks ago. I had an u/s Monday, and man, let me tell you, when the Radiologist himself walked in the room I almost lost it.

Luckily everything was okay, so far. Another u/s in a couple of weeks. About a month until we (hopefully) get the all clear.

Physically: like crap. I'm tired. The nausea seems to be subsiding but the heartburn is picking up... which brings on nausea.
    Mentally: depends on the day.

Any Questions? 

I haven't watched a lot of TV lately. I go to bed with my daughters.
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Appt went great! And turns out I'm 11w not 10! New due date of Feb 22nd. Just waiting for blood test results and next week we'll do the NT Scan!

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options
    @BelhurstBride so sorry you're going through all this - hugs to you! Sending positive thoughts your way for a good US next visit!
    @rainafire77 glad you had a great appointment!
  • Options
    @BelhurstBride Sending you good vibes that you will be all clear at your next visit!

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017