March 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change

If you're due 03/07, 03/14, 03/21, 03/28 you go here! (02/27 and 04/04 welcome as well)

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: What's your favorite vacation you've ever taken?
Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
***TW***
MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
Began RPL testing 07/2014
BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change

• Options

8 weeks.  Baby is the size of a raspberry or kidney bean or peanut M&M (depending on what app I'm using) LOL

2) How are you feeling?

Feeling good overall.  Just really moody/weapy and tired all the time.

I had my first appointment this past Monday.  We got to see Peanut.  Baby is thriving and doing well!  My doctor is waiting for my lab results to confirm, but it looks like I'll be diagnosed with diabetes this time.  I'm terrified.

Rant - work is a never-ending rant.  I'm so moody and irritable - everyone at work annoys me!
    Rave - we finally broke the news to the kids on Monday night.  They're SO excited and happy for the new baby.  Everyone hopes its a new sister.
    Question - I'm struggling to drink enough water.  What are some other (low/no sugar) drink options that you guys like?

When I was a kid growing up in San Diego, we used to take road trips across country every year to go visit family during the summer.  It was ALWAYS so much fun to be on the road and stop to be true tourists in each city.  I miss those days.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @vflux33 They normally don't test for it until around 28 weeks, but since I was pre-GD with my last baby and my fasting blood sugars have been high this time, they went ahead and checked my A1Cs on Monday.  I should have the results in a few days.  Good news is that I won't have to suffer through the Glucose Tolerance Test again.  My blood test should tell them all they need to know and I'll probably start treatment next week.
  • Options
    @ladybugsamom Got it. Is the treatment difficult? Is it mostly diet restrictions or do you have to take medication?
  • Options
    @vflux33 I was hoping to be able to manage it with diet, but my doctor doesn't think that's an option.  My fasting blood sugars are averaging 130 and they need to be below 95 (per my OB), so it looks like I'm past the point of just diet/exercise.  She may start me on a medication next week, but she already told me that I will likely need insulin later in the pregnancy.  I'm completely terrified by all of this.  I know it's not the end of the world and I want to do what's safest for me and baby, but diabetes is just plain scary, imo.
  • Options

If you're due 03/07, 03/14, 03/21, 03/28 you go here! (02/27 and 04/04 welcome as well)

8 weeks. Raspberry.

2) How are you feeling?
    Stabby.

I had an ultrasound yesterday, and all seems well.

Rant: My husband's snoring is out of control, and he's refusing to see a doctor about it. 

Rave: My toddler is napping. This is sometimes a miracle.

Maui, definitely. It truly is paradise. 
  • Options
    @ladybugsamom That really sucks, I'm sorry. My mom has diabetes so I totally get it. I hope you don't end up needing the insulin!

@HappyMonkey817 Oh man, I'm a super light sleeper, and I wouldn't be able to hang with the snoring. I hope YH changes his mind about seeing a doctor.
  • Options

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 10 weeks...strawberry!

2) How are you feeling? Better than the past 2 weeks, but not past MS yet

3) Any appointments this week? Nope

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? I ate an entire bag of dried mango today...I never want to eat anything and then I find the weirdest stuff.

5) GTKY: What's your favorite vacation you've ever taken? When I studied abroad, I spent a long weekend at a vineyard bed & breakfast in Sienna, Italy. It was one of the most relaxing and wonderful weekend getaways that I've ever had besides my honeymoon.

@ladybugsamom I really enjoy drinking herbal tea in the morning, just a cup but that's at least a first step towards liquids, right?! I know a lot of people who do coconut water too...I personally don't like the taste, but my friends swear by it during pregnancy. I did do a coconut water limeade thing for labor with DS, and it was actually super refreshing...but that had honey in it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I don't have a ticker set up so I hope it's okay I post here anyways lol 

9 weeks, the size of a Southern pecan apparently 

2) How are you feeling?

Absoultely terrible, and useless. All day sickness as at a peak today. I'm down 6 pounds and *TMI probably more if I could poop 

Not until the 23rd at 12 weeks. 

im just sooooooo tired of feeling so bad. I'm 100% done having babies after this. Also I feel like I'm a huge baby acting like this, but I feel like a zombie. 

Definitely Hawaii right before we got pregnant with DD 
  • Options

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?  6 weeks.. (again).  Thought I was 7 weeks until going in for another ultrasound with my RE on Monday and figuring out I was a week behind where we originally thought.  I have irregular cycles and this was a suprise, spontanous pregnancy while taking an IVF break since my clinics lab was down for maintenance for a month

2) How are you feeling? Anxious all the time.  Just so worried about keeping this little nugget in, safe and cozy after all we have been through.  I'm trying not to stress but I wake up every day and am so thankful that I am still pregnant (cue tears.. I'm actually crying. WTF??).

3) Any appointments this week? I went for an ultrasound this past Monday where we saw the yolk sac. The week before there was just a tiny gestational sac. We go back this coming Monday for another ultrasound for hopefully heartbeat and graduate to the OB.

Rant - I am SOOOO cranky and this one annoying guy at work is the most annoying person on planet earth to me right now.
    Also I hate the NYC subway and my commute is going to end me.
    Also my symptoms are coming and going and I just want them to stay to remind me that everything is going well.
    Rave - Being pregnant at the same time as one of my best friends

5) GTKY: What's your favorite vacation you've ever taken? Cruise to Bermuda that we took last month where I got knocked up!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Question - I'm struggling to drink enough water.  What are some other (low/no sugar) drink options that you guys like?

I prefer coconut water.
  • Options

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 8wks 

2) How are you feeling? Tired

3) Any appointments this week? Nope 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? No 

5) GTKY: What's your favorite vacation you've ever taken? We're really not big vacationers. Both of our families live in other states and we stay here, near our house, where we can sleep in our beds. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @ladybugsamom I find that putting a lot of ice and fresh lemon in water makes it easier to go down. Also been icing decaf sugar free teas. 
  • Options
    Yay my first ticker change!

How far along are you/How big is baby? 6 weeks (hello due date twin @alana0613!)

Any appointments this week? Nope, my first one isn't until mid-August

Rants/Raves/Questions: not really. I'm also super moody and cranky

GTKY-ugh I have so many favorites! Greece, Italy, and LA all rank in my top. Disney is always a favorite, too!
  • Options

8 wks... size of a raspberry!

2) How are you feeling?
    blah ... blah...blaaaaaah. just shoot me

I had my intake appointment yesterday. nothing to report really. I have to call the ultrasound tech tomorrow to set up an appointment for next week

rant - work ! growing a baby is hard work...a 9hr work day in addition to this feels like murder. 

rave - my DH had really stepped it up around the house.  I haven't lifted a finger in two weeks.  he has done groceries, kept the house reasonably clean, cooked, walked the dog... basically everything. what a great man  <3

Vegas with my husband. We went while Garth Brooks has his residency at the Wynne. So much fun - I would love to go back some day
  • Options
    @pettycrocker I love your name.
  • Options
    edited August 2017

7weeks blueberry 

2) How are you feeling?
    Super tired, nausea on and off and sore boobs

First appointment next Fri! 

Anxious to see the bean on the u/s and know everything is ok 

5) GTKY: What's your favorite vacation you've ever taken? Disney World