February 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change 8/2

1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: What are you craving the most right now?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 8/2

• Options
    13 weeks, a peach

2) How are you feeling?
    I am feeling really good finally! Definitely feeling nesty and have more energy. 

nothing until next Friday. 
    Excited for our long weekend in VT, and we have told all our friends and family and everyone at my work knows so it feels really real now. 

REALLY looking forward to some McDonalds on our drive tomorrow since our "rule" is that its ok when we travel. (I broke that rule a few times in the last few weeks) 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    rachelleckrachelleck member
    edited August 2017
    11 weeks, a lime! 
    2) How are you feeling?
    Finally feel like the nausea is subsiding. But I get tired very easily. 
    Friday! Ultrasound 
    We just put an offer on a house! Considering I'm a teacher it's not the best of timing since I return to work next week, but I'm praying I get some energy back soon so I can get to packing!
    Starches. Always starches. Chick-fil-a fries are my jam. And macaroni and cheese. I also feel like I could eat my weight in watermelon. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @rachelleck congrats on the house! and +1 for mac and cheese and watermelon. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    13 weeks. Lemon

2) How are you feeling?
    Still tired a lot but otherwise im feeling pretty good 

I had my NT scan on Monday. Baby was being very stubborn so I had to do a little wiggle dance twice so the tech could get all the measurements but everything was perfect!

I finally came out and work and my team lead, who I love to death, decided to tell everything that she saw I was pregnant.   I was a little overwhelmed but she took the pressure off of me to tell them. 

nothing in particular. For a while it was creamy things like milkshakes, yogurt and smoothies but that's pretty much gone. 
  • Options
    @MrsJ2410 now I want McDonald's lol

@rachelleck That is so exciting!!  When do you find out if they accepted the offer??

@karcerplus3 glad the NT scan went well.

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?  13 weeks today.  Baby is a lemon!

2) How are you feeling?  Better.  Still nauseous some days but overall not bad.

3) Any appointments this week?  No but we got our NIPT results back today!  Its only been 6 days so I was shocked when they called.  Happy to say LO is super healthy.  Sex is in an envelope so DH and I can find out together tonight!!

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?  Just that I am super excited about getting NIPT results early!!!!

Salty foods and ice cream.  I had a Dairy Queen sundae with my lunch and ice cream cake after dinner on Monday for DH's birthday lol.
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 yay for NIPT results, thats so exciting!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @rachelleck congrats on the house! 
    We are moving at the end of the month 3 hours away and I have so much packing and planning to do. Hoping the second trimester energy hits us both! 
  • Options
    12 weeks, size of a plum 
    2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good. Little to no nausea but I still tire easily.
    Nope.
    I am a consultant for a direct sales company and I found out yesterday that I was the top sales consultant for the month of July out of the team of 500! I was excited. :) 
    it's always changing throughout the day but I just found a skor bar that I had tucked away and that hit the spot. :) 
  • Options
    Thank you @MrsJ2410 @chucksmom15 @julievdm12 !!!

How exciting that you have your results already and that your baby is healthy @chucksmom15!! I'll be getting the blood draw Friday and hoping my results come quickly too. 

Congrats on being top dog @julievdm12!!! Baby must be a good luck charm. :-) Our offer was accepted, and we'll close at the end of the month! We already have a storage unit, so I spent the day packing up things we don't need at the moment, as well as things to trash or donate. My head will hit the pillow hard tonight! Good luck with your big move!! We are only moving 3 miles down the road, so hopefully it won't be too bad. But energy would be nice. 

Glad your scan scan went well @karcerplus3!!

I hope your fries are heavenly, @MrsJ2410!
  • Options
    10 weeks, 1 day; baby is the size of a strawberry

2) How are you feeling?
    Exhausted, trying to keep up with my toddler. Hence a day late with this haha. But the nausea has FINALLY gotten so much better the last couple days.

Nope. Waiting to hear whether my insurance will cover an NT scan.

Just surprised how much I'm showing already. I had heard that you tend to show earlier in 2nd+ pregnancies, but this still feels so early. It will be nice when it actually looks like pregnancy, not like I just ate Thanksgiving dinner haha.

Well, since the last couple days are the first time I've been able to keep anything down, EVERYTHING! I'm just so excited to eat again.

@rachelleck @julievdm12 Congrats on the houses! We just moved a few months ago when our DD was 12 months; it's been quite the adventure. You are very wise for moving before the baby is here! .
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    11 weeks, a lime 

2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good. Still really horomonal and tired. 

Notnuntil 14 wks 

Rant: we have a 7 mo old and a 4 month old puppy and they are driving me crazy. Potty training is never going to happen i feel like and feel so overwhelmed by them. I love them to death and would never get rid of them but two puppies at once is too much! 

Pancakes and bacon 
  • Options
    10 weeks--strawberry
    2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty normal just a little more tired.
    nope but I did schedule our gender ultrasound at a private business for the end of the month!!

salt and peanut butter.  
    BabyFruit Ticker