February 2018 Moms
Options

Winning Wednesday

Can we have a Winning Wednesday along with WTF Wednesday. I just need some positivity.

This morning I put on my smaller size yoga pants and they fit perfect and my bump looks like a bump. I haven't felt good in clothes in forever.

bloat be gone. 

But for the win I had animal crackers and a baby can of coke this morning and I actually kept it down and got away without sharing with my preschooler . 

What are your wins lately?

Re: Winning Wednesday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @eggplantface that literally made me smile. I love animals. My H went to grab our dog out of the bed this morning and she hopped out of his hand like a bunny and hid under my pillow. She definitely knows I'm pregnant again. 
  • Options
    OHHHHMG @JandJ62914 I may need to go get a waffle for lunch now... that looks amazing. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @TattoosandLace does that mean she had a baby? 
  • Options
    @TattoosandLace oh how exciting!
  • Options
    @SunflowerMama428 - Wait, is maternity underwear a thing?! Bras yes (I've already had to upgrade in that department) but is there maternity underwear?!
  • Options
    @SunflowerMama428 - Wait, is maternity underwear a thing?! Bras yes (I've already had to upgrade in that department) but is there maternity underwear?!
    Same.  Please post a link lol
  • Options
    ldawngirl781 said: 
    Maternity underwear is huge and soft and just kinda clings on no strong elastic anywhere.  I usually break them out the least few weeks.   Mine would be huge on me right now. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Options
    Omg these things are so comfy. Google maternity underwear. They have so many kinds. But the granny ones honestly are the bomb dot com