Trying to Get Pregnant

Intro and a couple tww questions

Hi everyone-- I just did a brief intro on the newbie thread, but I had some questions. I haven't tried to get pregnant in 4 yrs so I do not remember anything. 

About me for those who might not read the newbie thread: I am 35 and my husband is 34. I work in special ed (admin) and my husband is in consulting. We are ttc #2 (our kiddo is now 3). I am a bit nervous this time around for some reason. I can't place it, but I just don't feel confident. Maybe because I'm older?

Last month my cycle was 32 days and I had a positive opk on cd20. We did not ttc. This cycle, I had a positive opk on cd18 using wondfo and clear blue. Wondfo looked positive on cd17, but the clear blue was negative. We had sex on cd18 & 19. Today is cd23. Based on that, how many dpo am I? 

Also, what are some things to avoid in the tww? Can I drink coffee? I'm personally choosing not to drink alcohol. Is there a correlation between cm and getting a bfp? Usually I have it (well, on birth control) and now I am bone dry. Thank you ladies!

Re: Intro and a couple tww questions

•     
  • MLS6212MLS6212 member
    500 Love Its 100 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    Hi @jnmiller324! Check out the TFAS threads and the WTO/TWW threads. They'll be the best places to get started.
    Image result for can i interest you in a sarcastic comment
    Me: 32  DH: 33
    DS: March 18, 2016
    Baby #2 due June 7, 2018
    BusinessWife
  •     
  • suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    100 Love Its 10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited August 2
    *edit* to support thread death
    nitnat007