February 2018 Moms

Weekly Symptoms | 7.31

13»

Re: Weekly Symptoms | 7.31

• @rainafire77 and @eggplantface  Yep. Once I get up to pee I can't go back to sleep, but I'm too afraid to move around my house because I don't want to wake the dogs so I just lay back down. I usually fall asleep just in time for my alarm to go off. Its a miserable cycle. 
  • Baby Nose!! I'm sitting on a plane right now and something or someone smells. Bad. DH looked at me like I'm nuts. He doesn't smell it at all, but OMG! This is going to be a long, long flight.
  • Loading the player...
  • Anyone else have what feels like ovulation pain? I'm a STM and have a weird pain in my right side where my ovaries are. Just kinda a dull/achy pain. I'm 10w 5 days. Ultrasound showed normal ovaries but I do have a sub chorionic hemorrhage. Could that be the cause?? Is it just RLP? or more serious?
  • Anyone else have what feels like ovulation pain? I'm a STM and have a weird pain in my right side where my ovaries are. Just kinda a dull/achy pain. I'm 10w 5 days. Ultrasound showed normal ovaries but I do have a sub chorionic hemorrhage. Could that be the cause?? Is it just RLP? or more serious?
    I think it's just RLP.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• rainafire77 said:moo
    clc515 said:
    Anyone else's abdomen feel kinda tight? Maybe its my lack of stretching, but sometimes when sitting, when  i stand up its like my abdomen is sore and I have to stretch backwards. I dont think usually felt this tight pre pregnancy. 

Ive been meaning to go to prenatal yoga. Anyone tried that and your thoughts?

I've gone to a couple prenatal yoga classes.  I felt silly, because I think we can technically still do "regular" yoga and everyone there was much farther along than I was.  However, with all of the fatigue in the first tri, it was the perfect level for me.  I definitely recommend it and I'm looking forward to going back.
    I'm going to do prenatal yoga too. Classes on the area are too expensive and only available during work hours so I'm getting a dvd.
    I'm pretty sure beach body on demand had prenatal yoga and other workouts.  and is super cheap. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Anyone else having a problem with oily skin? 

I wake up, take a shower, get ready (hair/make-up) its a simple routine with good quality products that I have been using for a long time. by 1 pm my face is shiny/oily. I blot it with a tissue but I feel like I need to shower again and by evening my roots seem oily to me. I feel like I need a full shower again when I get home. I am a teacher and work in air conditioning and don't do strenuous sweaty work. 

I shower daily but used to only wash my hair every other day to preserve the highlights and not dry it out. I can't do that anymore, not even if I use dry shampoo. 

Anyone else experiencing this? Anything help? 
  • Anyone else having a problem with oily skin? 

I wake up, take a shower, get ready (hair/make-up) its a simple routine with good quality products that I have been using for a long time. by 1 pm my face is shiny/oily. I blot it with a tissue but I feel like I need to shower again and by evening my roots seem oily to me. I feel like I need a full shower again when I get home. I am a teacher and work in air conditioning and don't do strenuous sweaty work. 

I shower daily but used to only wash my hair every other day to preserve the highlights and not dry it out. I can't do that anymore, not even if I use dry shampoo. 

Anyone else experiencing this? Anything help? 
    It is the freaking glow everyone claims. **eye roll** No, but really, I feel like I am never clean and have been having BO issues too. It is gross. I was hoping it was just my pregnant nose noticing the BO, but I asked my husband and he told me I was smelling "off" recently. It is gross. I am there with you. 
  • @lainikins I didn't even mention the BO but yes.... omg.... I want to feel clean again.  I did not feel like this with my other 2.
  • @lainikins I didn't even mention the BO but yes.... omg.... I want to feel clean again.  I did not feel like this with my other 2.
    Yes! I did not have it with my son, but it was December when I was this far along before. Maybe they hear of the summer is just making it so much worse even though I still stink even if I do not leave the air conditioned house. 
  • I just hit week 11 and added a new symptom... really more of a pregnancy side effect! I've found that after a simple activity such as walking more than a mile, my hip flexors start to hurt with every step! I originally chalked it up to decreased physical activity over the last several weeks from nausea, but then read that this is a common with the high progesterone levels during pregnancy. Looks like I'll be googling some yoga hip-opener poses to do daily from now on!
  • I'm so congested. The sinus pressure/ stuffed nose/ sneezing is getting old but I cannot tell if this is a pregnancy symptom or maybe allergies. I've read that congestion ramps up in the second trimester so maybe that's it?
    also, the bump is here. I guess I'll have to tell my employer soon because it's becoming more obvious by the day! 
  • OK, this one is baffling.  Even considering all the weird things our bodies are going through.  I am producing ear wax like crazy.  Seriously, I'm going to run out of q-tips.  Gross!
  • OK, this one is baffling.  Even considering all the weird things our bodies are going through.  I am producing ear wax like crazy.  Seriously, I'm going to run out of q-tips.  Gross!
    Look into ear candles.  They work great for me. 
  • I just hit week 11 and added a new symptom... really more of a pregnancy side effect! I've found that after a simple activity such as walking more than a mile, my hip flexors start to hurt with every step! I originally chalked it up to decreased physical activity over the last several weeks from nausea, but then read that this is a common with the high progesterone levels during pregnancy. Looks like I'll be googling some yoga hip-opener poses to do daily from now on!
    Be cautious of poses that open your hips. Due to the "relaxin" hormone, you can actually overstretch which creates instability in your pelvis. 
  • Did anyone else get a sharp uncomfortable pain under or right below their rib cage at 14 weeks?
  • @neener*neener, me too! I take two showers a day... 

DD angel baby 10/16 <3
    Rainbow Due 02/20/18

• Heartburn is out of control and the taste of Tums makes me want to barf :s ... I bought the gummies which are pretty easy to stomach. 

DD angel baby 10/16 <3
    Rainbow Due 02/20/18

• I was excited my nausea was subsiding and today I have a horrible headache that has Made me feel nauseous all day! This will hopefully be gone tomorrow! 
  • There's 1 class near me for prenatal yoga that I'd have to leave work about 15 min earlier than usual to get to on time... I'm actually hoping it's super easy since I got super lazy in first tri. I've done yoga on and off for a long time so I get the general flow, but my overall "in shape level" has dropped to laughable, so need easy and relaxing! 

So I'm at 14+6 and still with the nausea and several times a week still praying to the porcelain god.  I thought this was supposed to be the easy part of the pregnancy!
  • @lainikins  yes to the BO! omg so embarrassing but I feel like I smell like a high school locker room no matter how often I shower. 

TW*** Child and loss mentioned
    Married 10/12
    DS 11/14
    Ectopic 2/16
    PCOS/Ovulation Dysfunction 11/16
    IUI x 3- BFN
    Laparoscopy 3/17 Endo and tubal damage
    IVF- 4/17- 40 eggs retrieved, 10 blasts, 7 pgs tested embryos
    FET- 6/17- BFP!
    Due Feb 15, 2017