March 2018 Moms
Options

Dreams

tell me about your dreams!

for some reason I had a dream I was having twins. Now that's all I can think about. I look at my stomach at 9.5 weeks and it seems bigger than my last pregnancy. I go Thursday for my first appointment. But since I do midwives they don't do ultrasound until 20 weeks. Unless I ask for an order for one. 

Tell me im not always be with the crazy dreams 

Re: Dreams

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep to the intimate dreams. And nope. On pelvic rest, sorry bro. I had a dream I was having a boy. With my son and daughter I dreamt the opposite of what they were, so we shall see. Pretty confident I'm having another girl. I'll be entirely shocked if there's a little boy in there causing me this insane nausea freakishly similar to DD! TW* Unfortunately I also dreamed I miscarried, twice. Not good for the PGAL mind... 
  • Options
    I had a girl dream with both of my two girls. I had a girl dream about a week ago for this pregnancy too. So we'll see! I'll be very surprised if it's a boy. 
  • Options
    I have crazy sex dreams, like never going to happen sex. One was even an orgy dream! My husband thinks it is hilarious with every pregnancy because I am a chill laid back person normally but baby makes me feel crazy, a lot. 
  • Options
    Two nights ago I dreamt that DH had an affair with my BFF. I cried in the morning it felt so real. And I could barely look at my BFF that day. 

Last night I dreamt that I went to the Liquor Mart and sat in the middle of the aisle binging on beer. Then I realized I was pregnant and got up to pay for all my empties completely horrified. I don't even like beer! I felt so much guilt this morning!
  • Options
    Wow I'm dying reading these! I have had crazy sexual dreams, too! I've never had sex dreams before until now.. very different, lol!
  • Options
    With my last pregnancy I had a dream I had a baby girl the day I found out I was pregnant. Because of that dream I decided to test, and got my BFP! Gave birth to a girl. This time I had dreams about twin boys, but I'm not pregnant with twins, so not sure what that was all about.

I've also been having sex dreams the past couple nights!
  • Options
    I had a dream last night that DH took his best friend's wife grocery shopping and made her dinner. I was pissed! It was so real  :D 

• Options
    hullabalouhullabalou member
    edited July 2017
    I have had weird sex dreams as well. Including sleepgasms that happened with my last pregnancy as well. Weird sensation to wake up to!

TW @chasingroygbiv I have had a few dreams about miscarrying as well. PGAL brain is the worst.
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow - my dreams are NSFW and the only person I would tell is my DH - who then gets extra frustrated since we were on pelvic rest until just recently.

I'm not usually a modest person - but something about my dreams seems EXTRA dirty.
  • Options
    My last pregnancy I had the most VIVID sex dreams,  usually about my ex or random friends that I never found remotely attractive. It was super weird. They were crazy vivid though.

This time no crazy dreams yet, so I don't know what's different LOL
  • Options
    I have the craziest sex dreams while pregnant, or I have dreams of DH doing the most annoying shit. So I either wake up desperate for him or completely annoyed at him. Poor DH, he never knows what kind of morning greeting he's going to get. Last time I didn't dream about food until much later in the pregnancy. I guess my body knew that at 35 weeks Crazy sex was off the table. If only it could have remembered that I had gestational diabetes too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @elizabella85 - I get mad at dream DH all the time - I can't tell you how many mornings I've woken up annoyed with him because of a dream! He just can't win...
  • Options
    I have had weird sex dreams as well. Including sleepgasms that happened with my last pregnancy as well. Weird sensation to wake up to!

TW @chasingroygbiv I have had a few dreams about miscarrying as well. PGAL brain is the worst.

@hullabalou - sleepgasms? because if it is what I think it is, I'm pretty sure I had one Saturday night. It was very strange to wake up to! lol
  • Options
    I bought a white chocolate kit kat the other day, and that night dreamt that I was in a store filled with whites chocolate. It was heavenly at the time. 
  • Options
    @hullabalou I've had those with every pregnancy!
  • Options
    Well. Last night I dreamt that our sun was sucked into a black hole and we were left in complete darkness. It started out as several solar eclipses that came one right after the other. The sun then dropped and faded out sort of like a falling star. It was so vivid that I felt true fear in my sleep. What a dream. Gonna go watch Interstellar now. 
  • Options
    I've had a series of dreams. They scare me because they seem incredibly real even though they can't be. My brother who past away in June, is in them. My dream is I am giving birth but the only thing I can remember is my brother holding the baby. My second dream is the same thing but now he's holding two babies. I keep having those two dreams repeatedly. (Idk if I need to have TW posted but if I do, sorry for not.) 
    DD born August 17, 2010
    DS born October 13, 2014
    Baby #3 due March 2018

• Options
    Weird dreams galore. I had a dream that night that I hid from DH and smoked a pack of cigarettes. I have never even touched one, let alone smoked one. Also, there was a litter of pug puppies and we had triplets that I was watching play in the back yard while smoking. 
    It sounds a little trashy now that I describe it...
  • Options
    artsyinndartsyinnd member
    edited August 2017
    I have been having so many weird dreams! I had an awesome dinosaur dream. I had a sex dream about 2 glasses clinking together. Apparently it was VERY sexy at the time. Last night I had a dream my husband was cheating on me. I found out by looking at his phone and finding lots of pics of... Landscapes of California.  :D We were going to meet up with his mistress but upon arrival found out it was a robot. He was as surprised as I was  :D 

@kalawa a cucumber stand!! That's awesome :D
  • Options
    @Staciefacie I'm so sorry to hear about your brother  <3
  • Options
    I had a dream last night that I was at bible study and in my bible were all these old thank you or christmas cards or something that I had apparently forgotten to send out, so I opened them to see where they were from and they all had $25 Sheetz cards in them. I woke up feeling very, very disappointed that the Sheetz cards were not real.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am one of those girls that has to have an organized list when I go to the grocery store.. always. Well last night I dreamt I went to the store without one and I didn't know everything I needed. I was at the checkout line with just a few things and I was panicking because I knew I needed more and the cashier was asking me if that was all I needed today. I told her no and I didn't know what I needed because I didn't have my list! Weird... it was almost nightmarish. But I know if I actually did forget my list.. it wouldn't be that dramatic or scary. lol
  • Options
    @vflux33 thank you. <3 

@crossfitbabybump I take lists with me! If I don't I end up buying crap and wind up with nothing I actually needed. 
    DD born August 17, 2010
    DS born October 13, 2014
    Baby #3 due March 2018

• Options
    @staciefacie isn't that the truth! lol I'm making my list right now so I don't relive that dream haha!
  • Options
    @Staciefacie @crossfitbabybump I would be more likely to have an organized list if my go-to store ((which is not a Walmart--but they so do this too)) wasn't constantly moving everything except for the dog food and baby aisles. 
  • Options
    @mdfarmchick ugh that's annoying!
  • Options
    @mdfarmchick my Walmart just completely changed around the aisles and after about 4 years of the store being the same way kind of screws you up! So I know how you feel! Annoying as hell. 
    DD born August 17, 2010
    DS born October 13, 2014
    Baby #3 due March 2018

• Options
    Lots of dreams about twins and lots of dreams about miscarriages. I try not to over analyze.  :#
  • Options
    Dreamt tht my ob told me at my first appointment tht I needed to have a c section cuz my lady parts are too small. 
    Was super weird and it made me wake up....so much for that!
  • Options
    jaime363jaime363 member
    edited August 2017
    xmasbaby15 me too! Twin dreams. My husband has, too. And he NEVER remembers his dreams. So strange... I am sure many many women are convinced they are having twins, and aren't... but something about this pregnancy really makes me wonder. This is my 5th pregnancy - 2 kids born, 2 losses... it feels different and I am so bloated, I feel like I am showing already (I know its not really uterus showing, but it feels like it). I wish I had an ultrasound sooner than Aug 21!! Tell me if you find out!
  • Options
    I've been having nightmares. Not like "monster" scary but last night for instance, my SO and I went to a baseball game and we got separated. When I tried to call him, he was mad and wouldn't come find me. Then I was somehow miles away from the stadium and someone stole my wallet. 

A few nights prior I dreamt my sister in law stole my car and wrecked it and then refused to pay for the damages. 

Just crazy dreams where where I wake up either furious or scared, almost every night. I want pleasant dreams!! :(
  • Options
    @sarahhedger7 I'm with you where most of the dreams are stressful. I had a really graphic horrible one a couple nights ago. But, last night I did have a dream we were at Disneyland and the lines were nice and short. We rode Pirates and it was great. But then it did have a stress element because I was trying to redownload the app so I could see how long the line was for Radiator Springs and failing miserably.  :D

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    Does anyone know when the dreams will stop? It's becoming too much sometimes :(
  • Options
    I woke up this morning convinced that DH shot a bobcat. We were standing in the garage with the door open and there was a bobcat prowling between us and the opening. My dad and brother were on the other side. And then DH shot it. It makes no sense because my dad and brother are on the other side of the country. But I was still so upset because it was so senseless. It took him a while to wake me all the way up and point out that I was dreaming. :D 
  • Options
    Does anyone know when the dreams will stop? It's becoming too much sometimes :(
    I think I remember hearing somewhere that they last the entire pregnancy.  :#
  • Options
    @vflux33 FANTASTIC. lol