March 2018 Moms

FFFC - 7/28

2»

Re: FFFC - 7/28

• Here's one. Probably a UO, I never have a good UO and use a confession and vice versa, but..

I think Lipsense sucks and it totally doesn't last "all day."
  • Loading the player...
  • @chasingroygbiv Yes, totally agree, just recently bought this product and now only use the lip gloss. What a waste of money. I like my drug store lipstick or dior when I want to splurge. 
  • I haven't made the bed in years. Lame, but that's my confession.
  • @HappyMonkey817 ok I hate making my bed too and mostly don't because, lazy. 
    But, in years? Not even when someone comes over, or just for yourself so that your room can look super clean? How? You don't mind it?
    I LOVE the look of a freshly made bed. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @becausescience clean sheets are the best (top sheets, too) :smile: DH bought some cheap sheets one time because he thought it would be nice to rotate them while we wash others. Bad move dude! I have a silly strong preference in sheets. Now he let's me be the buyer and he does the laundering (one of these things happens far more often than the other, so I think I win!).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• KLmyzKLmyz member
    @becausescience I also hide candy so I don't have to share hahah!

@kmalls team sit down over here !  

my confession my DH accidentally slipped and told my MIL and FIL about being KU ( via text :lol: ) and I was " upset " we couldn't do somthing cute.  ( he really wanted to) But really I'm kinda happy I don't have to plan anything. Meh 
  • wonderbex said:
    @HappyMonkey817 ok I hate making my bed too and mostly don't because, lazy. 
    But, in years? Not even when someone comes over, or just for yourself so that your room can look super clean? How? You don't mind it?
    I LOVE the look of a freshly made bed. 
    I wash the sheets regularly, just don't make our bed. I make the guest bed before we have guests.
  • @lund @eggplantface Add my DH to the never washed his sheets prior to me either.

@dirtyhairdontcare (Love the username btw - dry shampoo is my bff) Wendy's nuggets are the best of all fast food nuggets.

@Staciefacie You're an inspiration.  I think I'll hide some ice cream in the basement freezer for secret consumption.  
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • To update my confession, it gets more confession-worthy... I actually threw in the towel entirely when DH got home. Aside from a brief grocery shopping trip to get our dinner items and weekend meal options, I have literally rested all afternoon because I feel like garbage. I didn't feel this crummy with either of my other two pregnancies. The silver lining is that DH is making a delicious dinner that I can already smell cooking, and I can hear the kids chasing each other, like legit playing together, throughout the kitchen and dining rooms. My house sounds pleasant, smells pleasant, and feels just right. The only downfall is that I feel like a crappy mom right now because I feel so crappy. I hope tomorrow is better.
    You're not a crappy mom. You're doing what you need to do, and everyone is happy. Try to be kind to yourself.
  • Damnit, I have a busy 48 hours with work and I miss all the fun on the board! 

My FFFC...I ate pizza for the past 4 meals. Gross, yet so delicious. Because bread...it definitely helps with the nausea. 
  • Thanks, @HappyMonkey817. Some days it feels like I need a break, but today I just feel like I quit for a bit. Pregnant mom life is harder with two running around than it was with one. Add to that incredible nausea and exhaustion, and I am amazed at moms who have many more!

• @LiveNLove44 totally relate. I've lived on the couch this week. I'm just so tired and foggy. I feel so guilty. Just trying to make sure I get on the floor and play with the kids whenever I have small moments of feeling good. Even if it's only 15 mins. Thank God for my husband. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Not a confession (well, kind of)...but re: sheet washing- I once dated a guy who never washed his sheets. Like no joke, he never had. The concept was foreign to him. Spoiler alert: we didn't date long. 
  • KLmyzKLmyz member
    @isntthatspeshul I can't relate I've been surviving off toast and pizza it feels like some days.  
  • pbtoast said:
    Not a confession (well, kind of)...but re: sheet washing- I once dated a guy who never washed his sheets. Like no joke, he never had. The concept was foreign to him. Spoiler alert: we didn't date long. 
    Omg  :s did he at least throw them out and buy new when they got gross or just sleep on them forever? I feel a lot better about my sheet washing habits now (not as often as I probably should but always before there is actual dirt or smells)
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @hullabalou No idea. I didn't stick around long enough to find out. They were nasty though. Blech. I am a strict weekly sheet washer so that was one- of many- deal breakers! Oh, dating in NYC. 
  • Sometimes when I see a post on FB that has only "laugh" reactions, I'll give it a regular "like" just to be different. 
  • I'm on vacation right now but MH is in his busy season at work. I'll time my housework for right around when he gets home so that he thinks I've been far more productive throughout the day than I actually have been. 
    I used to do this. Now I honestly couldn't give a shit haha. If H doesn't put forth effort neither do I. It worked after I had my second and he ended up not having clean clothes to wear, food to eat, towels to bathe with. Then again I was a SAHM and wanted to kill him bc he sat on his ass all day at work then didn't do shit when he got home. Now we are pretty good about taking turns doing chores. Except laundry. That's another story. 
    DD born August 17, 2010
    DS born October 13, 2014
    Baby #3 due March 2018

• Wow. I had a bunch of crap to do today and completely missed out on all the drama. I love titted though. I really need to up my snark/gif game. 

@missydallas is it too late to sign up for a t shirt?? :smiley:
  • I'm on vacation right now but MH is in his busy season at work. I'll time my housework for right around when he gets home so that he thinks I've been far more productive throughout the day than I actually have been. 
    I used to do this. Now I honestly couldn't give a shit haha. If H doesn't put forth effort neither do I. It worked after I had my second and he ended up not having clean clothes to wear, food to eat, towels to bathe with. Then again I was a SAHM and wanted to kill him bc he sat on his ass all day at work then didn't do shit when he got home. Now we are pretty good about taking turns doing chores. Except laundry. That's another story. 
    Doing his own laundry is the only housework he does routinely. But I will say his job has him on his feet all day, sometimes for 10 straight hours, so I cut him a little slack. 
  • I just spent $180 on pillows at Bed Bath and Beyond (with a coupon), and I can't WAIT to get into bed tonight!! 
  • I hope you slept gloriously @stow2009! That's my idea of an exciting Friday night. 

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• @brutusnbodhi that's understandable. I don't think mine knows what a washer and dryer is. Other than that he has come a long way from not helping around the house. 
    DD born August 17, 2010
    DS born October 13, 2014
    Baby #3 due March 2018

• @notthefather it was amazing! My hubby works nights, so it's just me in our big bed and I put all of them around me! Pillow nests are my fave- definitely going to be happy to have nice pillows in the coming months! 
  • @HappyMonkey817 I'm with you on not making beds! The only time I do is when I'm at someone else's house. 
    were not home all day, so I figure why bother 
    if my mom would know she'd disown me. 
    I think it secretly bothers dh, but he doesn't make his either, I think he expects me to do it for him 

My fffc- I haven't had ms yet, but I pretend to be slightly nauseous in the morn so that dh takes DS and entertains him while I get some more beauty sleep. 
  • MY FFFC is that I have been eating horribly and I act like I care to others, buuuuut.... secretly, I don't really care all that much! I mean... I know I should be making better decisions and lord knows I do not want to be big as a house by the time this whole thing is over, but yea... Deep down, there's another side of me that is like, "eff it!!!" Lol. And it just so happens that it's the carby bad foods that keep my stomach from becoming upset.