Married: June 2011
TTC since Feb 2016
BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18

Re: FFFC - 7/28

• @antoto I'm the same way!
  • Loading the player...
  • Update I'm getting out of bed, but only because I'm about to drive to Dunkin to get some donuts  :)

@mdfarmchick I wish my appetite would let me eat sushi. There was a sushi place in Florida that had a sushi roll with steak! So good lol. Eat some for me too tonight! 
  • @mdfarmchick sushi sounds amazing!
  • That's a really good point @missydallas! I'll use that the next time I get a comment...

I also think the toughness in some areas will be made up for in others. Like it sounds pretty hard to me to chase down a toddler while you also have to care for an infant (and props to anyone here who has done that or plans to). Having them at the same stage all the time might be easier in certain ways. 
  • @kiki75 Yes! I can work with that!
  • kalawakalawa member
    Hmmmm my FFFC is that I made my son his bday cake...and ate the tub of icing. I don't have a sweet tooth, but Duncan Hines icing in a tub is my vice.
  • kalawakalawa member
    @ladybugsamom what you said! 
  • Not so flameworthy to begin with, but I can never think of fun, juicy confessions for these things. I'll totally think of something good on a Monday, then I'll forget. This makes me feel boring. 
  • @kiki75 - I'm all for coordinating outfits! And your response made me LOL

@runnergirl2015  - yes, this! Someone at work was like, at least you're hitting milestones at the same time!

@day38 - I feel you. I had a pretty terrible manager who luckily "transitioned" out before I found a new job. I didn't realize how much it actually affected me until she left and I actually wasn't dreading going to work.

• kmallskmalls member
    I can only think of food-related FFFCs this week, and those are lame. I need to up my game. 
  • I took the kids to the zoo all morning and it was crazy warm out. DH worked a half day and arrived home as we were finishing lunch. After this morning, I decided that trip to the zoo > half day at work. I grabbed my book and water and headed to lay down, and he took over for nap time stories (and challenges...with my 3.5y-o). Sorry not sorry, this mom is done until at least 3pm. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @kmalls - YESSSSSSSS - I'm the same way, there is no way you will find me doing any sorts of squats - let alone to pee.
  • day38day38 member
    edited July 2017
    I'm moving this to UO... I got confused which thread I was in. Ooops! Sorry for the somewhat DD.

DS:
    Pregnant with #2: 
    BabyFruit Ticker