January 2018 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday

Rough day with a toddler so no gif today. What or who has you rolling your eyes today?

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• DH for refusing to be team green. That is all.
  • DS daycare not having someone there at 6 when they open and on the first day that DH and I started carpooling.

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DH for freaking out about how we're going to pay for daycare for twins... we live in an expensive area (Northern Virginia / DC)
  • Omg @mommaSG that is beyond terrible. Even if you weren't pregnant what Doctor walks In the Door and says that?!?
  • @burnsmommy27 i know right and its bad enough my DS who is 8 is a cuddler and loves to lay his head on my lap so i play with hos hair. unfortunatly with this pregnancy ugh my ph balance is off and he goes mommy u stinck in the dr office no less. Like uhg i love him but manners i cant control what my body is doing its an alien at the moment
  • Work - people who can't own their shit  :/ Ughhh
    <3
    EDD: 1/28/2018
    Eli: 10/14/2014

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Landlord's realtor. How hard is it to get my husband's name right in an email after I correct you? Also, not my problem we don't have an extra set of keys. AND, why do you need to take photos tomorrow when he just decided to list it literally two days ago?
  • TInman87 said:
    People (friends, family, co-workers, and strangers alike) constantly telling me they think I'm having twins because I've "gotten so big so early" 
    Yes. I told a lady in the store the other day that I was having twins (I'm  not) because she would. not. shut. up. about how huge and fat I was. I'm barely even showing, although I have popped out this week (14 weeks).

MY TWT - I had to go to the ER on Sunday night, I was really dehydrated and had a crazy migraine, and they absolutely butchered me trying to get an IV in. It's three days later and I'm still so covered in bruises I look like a junkie. They also couldn't get blood out easily so they pricked my finger and milked three tubes of blood out of it like they were milking a cow. I'm so sore! Why can't the hospital hire competent nurses? D: (I was going to attach a picture of the crazy bruising, but it is so huge, I won't make you guys look at that. Ha.)
  • @auntieraindrop oh so sorry that happened :( I wonder if after someones digging around a while could you ask for another nurse? 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @auntieraindrop pro tip for blood draws and IVs, tell them you're a fainter and you need their best person! I am actually a fainter and haven't fainted since starting to ask for their best. Nobody likes having a fainting pregnant lady on their hands :D