February 2018 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 7/25

ladies. We suck at this post. 

I dont even know what goes here. Someone post it!

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 7/25

• Options
    Haha!!! Here is this (stolen from Friday. Thank you!) and Go! 

Due 2/6, 2/13, 2/20, 2/27? You go here!

1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY:  What's your ideal Saturday (or day off if you work weekends)?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? 
    10 weeks, a Lego man!
    2) How are you feeling?
    Tired, heartburn, nauseous
    Nope!
    Anyone starting to show? I feel like I'm "poochier" than I was. Bloat?
    sleeeeeeep
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yay! Thanks!!

1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? 
    12w. Toy army man!

2) How are you feeling?
    like dog poop

Had one yesterday and I have one Friday. Yay high risk. 

Meh. Nah. 

Right now?  Sleep. Silence. SO taking the kids out so I can breathe. I'm totally not the SAHM type so the whole summer vacation thing as a teacher and parent isn't always that fun. 

• Options
    @masopust I am totally feeling huge. I'm hoping at 12 weeks it's not all bloat but I know most of it likely is. Pulling out maternity clothes soon. 

1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? 
    12 weeks! Baby is a plumb 

2) How are you feeling?
    meh.... better than I use to. But food still sounds yucky. I haven't had much nausea though so I won't complain. 

Nope. Next one is Monday!

I took my kids to the park today. Mom win since all I've wanted to do lately is sit my butt on the couch or sleep lol. 

DH works Saturdays so really our day is Sunday. We try to do something fun with kids like a waterpark or time with extended family. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    gingermama29gingermama29 member
    edited July 2017
    1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 
    12 weeks, baby is the size of a plum or apricot, depending on the app.

2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty good! Most of my symptoms are starting to chill out so that's pleasant. Ready for my bump to make its appearance so I look pregnant instead of fat  :)

Nope, not till next week.

Not that I can think of.

Spending time with my family and maybe having some quiet time to read. Definitely not having to do any grad work!

Edited my incorrect grammar
  • Options
    @Starynightsky24 - thanks for starting!
    11 weeks 
    2) How are you feeling?
    still nauseous and occasional vomiting - hoping it gets less in the 2nd trimester
    No - 2 more weeks until my next one
    @masopust I feel like I'm showing kinda; it's #3 for me and my DD was a c section- OB said it can push your uterus up sooner. I've already broken out my maternity shorts - so much better than my regular shorts!
    sleeping and relaxing right now - I'm so tired; I love to do fun family days with my DH and DD 
  • Options

1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? 
    10 weeks! 

2) How are you feeling?
    Not great. I feel like all of my symptoms just magnified this week. Also, I am still breaking out like crazy. 

Not until the 31st. Waiting is the worst. 
    Am I ever going to glow? Right now I'm a rounder, grumpier, pimpley-er version of myself. Not cute. 

During the summer I like to hide in my house in the a/c because I'm a wimp and its consistently like 108 degrees here. In the fall/winter Saturdays in our house mean college football! 
  • Options
    9 weeks cherry
    2) How are you feeling?
    my symptoms come and go, which is really nerve wracking for me since I was super sick with DD
    Not until the 2nd
    I've been away for 12 days now and I'm on my way home. Can't wait to see my husband! Vacation was fun but I'm with out and completely ready to be home.
    I work every Saturday, so I prefer Sundays or Mondays. My ideal day is being lazy and lounging around catching up on crappy TV. 
  • Options
    9w--cherry

2) How are you feeling?
    Good--headaches and evening queasiness are the major symptoms at this point. 

I had an appointment yesterday--heart rate of 197 and the little gummy bear was wiggling around.  Next week is blood work--hopefully another reassurance that everything is ok and we find out the sex! 

I have broken out the maternity clothes (2nd baby and I am fluffy). Pro: maternity clothes are so much more comfortable.  Con: It makes my fluff look a lot more like a baby bump, and we haven't told many people yet...and it's not a baby bump yet, so it bothers me. 

On Saturdays, I take my son (DH works most Sat. mornings) to our family farm.  We eat breakfast with my dad, cousins, aunt, and grandma.  Then we hang out, garden, work cattle, etc. until lunch/nap.  It is exactly how I spent my Saturdays as a kid and I love that I can give this experience to my kids, as well. 
  • Options
    babybro218babybro218 member
    edited July 2017
    @ash0625 I'm sorry you're feeling worse, but your post made me feel better! I'm also 10w and feel like every symptom has magnified this week. And the way you described how you feel is EXACTLY the same here. Plus, my next appt is on the 31st, too... hang in there!
  • Options
    @babybro218 Ugh. I'm sorry to hear you're in as bad of shape as I am. Does the 31st feel like a lifetime away from today for you as well? Time is just crawling by these days! 
  • Options
    Doctor changed due date at appt to 2/20 so now I go here. Hi everyone! 

1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? 10 weeks! Lego person: one of these: 

2) How are you feeling? Came home early from work today, had to tell HR even though I would have preferred waiting another 2 weeks. It is only my 3rd week on the job, but I was tossing my cookies every hour and today just wasn't working for me. Got the doc to give me a prescription, picked it up on my way home and feeling so much better already! Fingers crossed it isn't just the afternoon relief, but that it sticks around. 

3) Any appointments this week? No more for a few weeks, this is the longest we have gone without seeing the little one, so it will be exciting to see how much he/she grows in 3.5 weeks. Until this point we have seen him/her every 10 days or so. It has been so amazing! 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? MH is amazing. He has done dishes, laundry, taken puppy to work so I can take a nap and have a girls night out, rubs my back after endless puking sessions, researches things to make my morning sickness better, and does it all without complaining and with a smile. (okay sorry for the gushing) 

Just hanging out with friends or with the hubs. We like pool or beach days, or hiking on adventurous days, but most of the time these days we just end up meeting up with friends for dinner. I like a mix of lazy and social. 

@magnolia305 Your family Saturday's sound a lot like my family back home! Brings back memories :) 
    ash0625 Yep what you said, exactly how I feel at 10 weeks too. Blah. Everyone keeps saying hang in there, it gets better...I don't know if they are being facetious. 
    @gingermama26 what are you going to grad school for? 
    @masopust I don't feel like my bump is showing at all yet, but I feel like I am getting a tire around the waist look. I want to start exercising again just to feel like I am moving around. Hopefully it turns into a nice cute bump for both of us!