March 2018 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday 7/25

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday 7/25

• Options
    ishmoneyishmoney member
    edited July 2017
    The lady who brought fleas to my house on Sunday so that I am typing this from a hotel room this morning...still pissed. AND she did not apologize or show any concern. Needless to say, this person will not ever be coming back to my house.

Edited to add how much of an a*# she is.
    Me: 39 <3  DP: 49
    TTC since Jan 2017
    BFP #2 7/11/17 | EDD 3/24/18
    BFP #1 5/2/17 | EDD 1/12/18 | MC 5/18/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mother Nature is a twatwaffle today. We had storms overnight and the thunder was a little crazy. The wind and rain caused a bunch of things to tip over/blow around outside the house, and it kept me up for over an hour last night. Now I'm exhausted. She could make up for it at nap time today by keeping it dark so my kids sleep longer...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The printer at work just exploded blue ink all over the floor and my hands. I hate that printer.
  • Options
    Twatwaffle of my day was this Mom at a kids event carrying her cigarettes and lighter in her 3 year olds backpack (side/net pocket). Ugh. Ick. Just seems wrong. 
  • Options
    @kiki75 THE SAGA CONTINUES! I have taken to sleep on chairs while we address the issue and try to do so without pesticides.........I can't believe my life right now. Maybe this is God's way of distracting me from pgal brain...
    Me: 39 <3  DP: 49
    TTC since Jan 2017
    BFP #2 7/11/17 | EDD 3/24/18
    BFP #1 5/2/17 | EDD 1/12/18 | MC 5/18/17

Pregnancy Ticker