December 2017 Moms

Monday Bitchfest / Magnificent Monday 07-24

How's this day going for you, ladies?

Met: September 2005  Married: October 2008   DS: 09/2014
       Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
       Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Monday Bitchfest / Magnificent Monday 07-24

• DH surprised me and took me out to lunch!

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Somehow there is always trash in front of our house. I don't know if it's because of little teenage douches who walk by and litter or if any of our neighbors litter and wind blows it, but I swear it's not in front of any other houses, just ours. It's so damn annoying.
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Loading the player...
  • DD1 was up at 4 AM this morning. Again. Didn't go back to sleep until 8, so now she won't nap. This girl is a total pill today, I'm on fumes from noooo sleep and very little coffee so it's making for a lovely time.

And it's still freaking hot outside.
  • speaking of shark week....there was an article in the washington post today about how LOTS of people were very upset that michael phelps "didn't actually race next to a great white shark" ...um...hello? who are these people? who thinks that anyone in their right mind is going to agree to race a real great white shark? and who thinks you can just, get a great white shark to line up and "go! race! now! straight line! no swerving! don't eat your competitor!" ...really???!!! they're not exactly domesticated animals, many of whom don't listen anyway. get real. you couldn't offer phelps enough money to do this even if they wanted to attempt it. 
    LMFAO!! I have to admit I had a major blonde moment when I saw the advertising commercial for this. I actually thought he was going to race a real great white shark at first... I said "but... isn't that dangerous?". And DH just laughed at me and said, "no, he's not ACTUALLY racing a real shark.".... ohhhhhh. Duh.
  • I survived my first toddler meltdown at Target today. I feel this is some kind of parenting rite of passage.  However in my rush to leave, I left my purse in my cart and no one has found it or turned it in.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Bummer, @kaylawing! hope they find it

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • @eazybreezy225  I completely understand! I'm currently on vacation with DH's fam and my MIL insists on packing the contents of an entire grocery store and premaking and freezing stuff for meals all week INCLUDING packing her own pots and pans even though the vacation rental has its own stocked kitchen because heaven forbid we go out to eat or order pizza or something one night because we might think she doesn't love us if she doesn't make a huge homemade meal 3 times a day all 7 days we are here and--- sorry, was I rambling?  :D

Meanwhile, it is like the most important thing in the entire world to her that we all be able to get together like this every summer, which is super sweet and extremely generous. But it's only day 3 and I'm about to have a nervous breakdown. This is a rowdy bunch and flies in the face of my pregnant lady desire for... well, NOT chaos. 
  • My complaint is that I had an educational class for work yesterday and today, 9-4. Ate up my weekend!! The positive is that my hubby and I did yoga tonight, and he even agreed to get up in the mornings and do prenatal yoga with me  :D 
    Me: 30 DH: 28
    Married: Nov 2015

Team Pink!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so uncomfortable and I've still got 17 weeks to go. The pressure and groin pain feels like Baby A is trying to make an escape. 

Oh, and WHO the hell decided that monistat was a good idea? Did some man just say "oh here, just squeeze this cream up in your vag for 7 days. It won't bother you, or slowly leak out, or make it impossible to wipe each of the 20 times you have to pee at work?" Like seriously? This shit sucks.
  • speaking of shark week....there was an article in the washington post today about how LOTS of people were very upset that michael phelps "didn't actually race next to a great white shark" ...um...hello? who are these people? who thinks that anyone in their right mind is going to agree to race a real great white shark? and who thinks you can just, get a great white shark to line up and "go! race! now! straight line! no swerving! don't eat your competitor!" ...really???!!! they're not exactly domesticated animals, many of whom don't listen anyway. get real. you couldn't offer phelps enough money to do this even if they wanted to attempt it. 
    Omg I'm dying!! People kill me! That's hilarious. 
  • @KathrynJ088 You can almost be certain that it was a man. I'm bummed you are uncomfortable, lay down and rest if you get a chance to get the pressure off for a bit. Even 20 minutes would help. We've got this! I also mentioned to my Mom on Sunday when I was dealing with similiar discomfort that I didn't know how on earth I'd make it to Thanksgiving! Husband's motto is one day at a time.
  • clovelyoneclovelyone member
    edited July 2017
    @KathrynJ088 @stella700 We're in the same boat as far as pain and every time I stand up or walk, I feel like I have to pee. 
  • breezybeebreezybee member
    edited July 2017
    @clovelyone @KathrynJ088 @stella_700
    The twin struggle is REAL. Last night I got up to pee no less than 7 times, I had to eat a snack someone around 3am, and getting in and out of bed is already difficult. The next 4 months are going to be very interesting, you guys.