March 2018 Moms

Prenatal Care

Hello ladies! I am curious as to what prenatals you guys are taking? I've tried two different kinds so far and I keep getting sick from them. Every time I take them, I throw up about 10 minutes later. I fear that with this, my baby isn't getting the nutrients and vitamins it needs. I've tried taking them at different times of the day, too. Still not helping. Any advice? What you guys taking? Or does it make anyone else sick? My first appointment is this Friday so I plant to ask my doctor for help on this matter, too.

Thank you!

Re: Prenatal Care

• @bumpadmin can we please close this thread? There's already one started for this, thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding (this topic), we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"