1st Trimester

Low HCG levels early pregnancy

Hello! This is my first post on here. I am driving myself crazy worrying. So, I thought I would post here to see if anyone has similar stories or positive outcomes.

My LMP was June 13th. I ovulated late at CD20. I think I felt implantation cramping on 11dpo. I got my first really faint positive at 14dpo after having negative tests for a week.

I had a chemical pregnancy in December last year. So, I went to have my blood HCG levels checked this week to make sure everything is progressing.

16dpo it was 38
18dpo it was 72

My question is.... Do you guys think the numbers are low because I ovulated and implanted late? Or could this be a sign I might miscarry? Anybody else have low numbers like this?

Thank you for your thoughts!

Re: Low HCG levels early pregnancy

• When I was pregnant with my daughter, my hcg levels were really low, but then all of a sudden they climbed as normal. I followed this chart for the first few weeks and have found it accurate for both my pregnancies! Hope it helps! 
  • Mine was 48 at 14dpo and the nurse basically said it would be a chemical. 
    Today at 16dpo is was 111...so that's a good sign. As long as it's doubling every 48 hours she said. Good luck to you!!!
    Me: 27 // DH: 30 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    RE: Dec 2016 Dx: PCOS
    5 rounds of Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel + TI 
    BFP!!!! June 2017 // EDD: 04/01/2018
    IT'S A BOY!